Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tehjman1993

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19
User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Get Rekt
« on: October 16, 2015, 02:44:37 PM »
ONE BOSSES WHY THERE ARE A LOT OF BOSSES

BECAUSE THAT'S THE POINT OF THE GAME

Meet and Greet! / Re: Worst Gamer ever
« on: October 13, 2015, 01:02:10 AM »
Greetings, experts! Your typical sub-standard gamer who's beaten Ninja Gaiden 1 on the NES several times, but never any Super Mario Bros. game. It wasn't until this year that I started watching footage of and playing these IWBTG fangames. Naturally, I didn't make it anywhere in Boshy... I have to watch a YouTube video of someone beating the game to enjoy it for its aesthetics alone. I have my own fangame in progress, which will be a relief from the usual stuff in terms of difficulty. In fact it'll be so easy that you can't even enjoy it! I'd prefer playing Adventure fangames.

In real life, I like lemonade and Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs.

In real life, I like lemonade and Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs.

Eggs.

You'll fit right in, buckaroo. Welcome :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: October 10, 2015, 05:49:52 PM »
I knew I'd get here before I beat Sunspike's last screen.  :atkHappy:

Also, Crimson's waaaay too easy in this game. I beat it on my tenth try or so. Next is IA for me.

Wow that's a lot of time haha, good luck with stage 6!

Game Design / Re: Kamilia 3 All Gird for Game Maker
« on: October 10, 2015, 05:48:00 PM »
The oppressive fangame regime disapproves of this

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Kill The BLB [Shukuteki Tamatou]
« on: October 08, 2015, 10:10:55 PM »
From what i gathered from watson's response he said negative and positive things about this game and i think he didn't look at it as a "joke" game, look if there are 0 redeeming qualities for you then say why and what. Look tj, let me tell you something, you saw that, i saw that, everyone saw that you didn't say a thing that was legitimate in that little response, you already pulled the switch you can't push it back in, It's a game devs job to get criticism to see what they can improve on for the future, saying comments like that doesn't help their job, it just tears them apart. I understand i'm derailing a bit with this but I can't let someone get away with something like that, admit it Tj, that was sheer cold of you, this will be my only response as i would not like to violate rule 7, but the gist of this is think of what you've done there.

As for watson, you can listen to him Tamatou, since he does provide a lot of feedback, so do take what he said under consideration for the future, if this is your first game then from what i hear is that you got a lot to learn and a long ladder to climb, good luck with the ascent.

Again I am sorry if this post is violating the rules, but honestly, I just can't look at this as something i wouldn't respond too, it just bothered me too much not to respond to it.

I don't care, Sword.
I don't care if you think my opinion is legitimate or not.
I don't care if you think I have a reason to comment on the game.
I don't care if you think you know what a game dev's job is.
I don't care if you think my opinion is "cold."
I don't care, Sword.

Keep it nice.

I'm not pandering to the community that thinks these games are acceptable anymore. There is 0 redeeming qualities in this fangame, and is clearly made as a joke.

lmao doesn't refrain from the point that you were being a rude little mister there, be nice to people even if their creations aren't to your liking!

I do not need to be nice to people that have been told over, and over, and over that these types of games are just another reason people disrespect the Wiki, and further, these forums and Del-Fruit. This "creation" is a sarcastic poke at fangames, obviously catered towards maybe this guy's friends or something.

On top of that, I really don't care.

« on: October 08, 2015, 09:22:41 PM »
Please stop making these games.

-The entire community

Keep it nice.

I'm not pandering to the community that thinks these games are acceptable anymore. There is 0 redeeming qualities in this fangame, and is clearly made as a joke.

« on: October 08, 2015, 07:42:08 PM »
Please stop making these games.

-The entire community

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: September 30, 2015, 10:27:19 PM »
It's that time of month ... for the next Wannabe of the Month!

October's featured streamer is Pandy49!

Pandy may be one of the newer members of the Wannabes, but he has already left his mark on the community! Beginning in early 2014 and ever-seeking a challenge, Pandy started his own Weekly Fangame Challenge (WFC) that you may have heard of! Pandy also was featured in the Fangame Marathon with his well-received "I wanna be a Cute Duck" run! Overall, Pandy looks for improvement and challenges in the community, so be sure to stop on by when he's live!

You can give him some love at www.twitch.tv/pandy49 , or you can visit del-fruit for more links!

Congratulations to Pandy, and we look forward to more positive reception from the community!

-TJ&Klazen

(P.S. Sunbla's Wannabe of the Month feature was a success, and brought in over 200 unique views to his channel!)

General Discussion / Influx of Twitch Bots
« on: September 30, 2015, 11:24:28 AM »
Hey everyone,

If you're a broadcaster or viewer on Twitch, I'm sure you've noticed by now the large influx of bots that have been spamming every channel non-stop. Until Twitch can figure out a solution (aka update their facka-you-bic-boi database), I'd recommend putting these words into your 'banned words' list:

https://pastebin.com/B4mv787J

This list will hopefully knock out any links in your chat before anyone could click them. The only word I'd recommend taking out of this list is bombch.us, as this is a short URL that circulates primarily in the speedrunning community and nowhere else. This list is not mine, it is a list that someone else had created (and still updates) to help ease the bot spam.

Regarding the * at the beginning/end of each domain name: These asterisks (*) are wildcard characters, which is basically a fill-in-the-blank spot for your ban filter for any character before/after the domain name. This helps against bots that add in a letter before/after the domain name to try to evade the ban filter.

This is not to say that this list will solve all of your problems, but it's a nice barrier to put up to block nasty links, and it gives you time to ban the bot without worry.

I hope this helps!
-TJ

Game Design / Re: Cultured 2 Painting Contest
« on: September 28, 2015, 10:31:03 PM »
1. The game isn't even released yet.
2. This thread is a contest for putting further aesthetic into the unfinished game.

Please read into it more next time.
This is the worst of makers, they are slow to release a version, and leaves the person in unrealistic expectation.

Off Topic / Re: Pancakes or Waffles
« on: September 27, 2015, 05:18:54 PM »
I see the oppressive fangame regime is moving to the food industry now huh, trying to create food drama :o

First the waifus, now the waffles, TJ is trying to start a war.

You got me :)

Off Topic / Pancakes or Waffles
« on: September 27, 2015, 01:19:53 PM »
So my chat can't decide today and I need a clear-cut winner, please help:

https://strawpoll.me/5595249

Thanks

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: September 26, 2015, 11:22:46 AM »
Finally got past avoidance players.

Not shown: Me first-trying the Teto/Ritsu fight.

Good luck! A lot of the boss fights get very long from here on out!

Announcements / Re: Complete Forum Revamp
« on: September 26, 2015, 12:46:32 AM »
W o a h

Edit: It stretches profile pictures way too much.

Double Edit: Fate's advice worked - uploading image to imgur then using that as avatar works great

The Lounge / Re: Skype is Offline, presumably not coming back up.
« on: September 21, 2015, 12:56:30 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its down

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19