Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tehjman1993

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Yeah I was just being facetious with the K2SMC lol. I find the weekly fangame challenges to be great for getting into games I probably haven't heard of, but yeah delicious fruit is great for getting good games by looking at their ratings.

Its a uh .. work in progress :Kappa:

That isn't the one made by leehe tj for one.

As for ten, so if you want straight up avoidance, i did give you Sloo Motion, and if you want a few more, I guess i can throw a few more.

I can easily suggest two games made by Ultra, both are kinda tricky so gonna start out a bit tricky with my suggestions, both of these games have platforming before them but the second one is the one with hard platforming and a fun boss fight at the end.

Player Killer: https://www21.atwiki.jp/iwannabethewiki/pages/1405.html

Calamity Fortune: https://www.mediafire.com/download/hmj73ak8zmrd4qf/I+Wanna+Be+The+Calamity+Fortune+v1.10.rar

As for a couple more easier games, I guess I can throw in:

Cicada: https://www.mediafire.com/download/th64be9pkqb03pb/I_Wanna_Be_The_Cicada.zip

UltraPlayers: https://www1.axfc.net/u/3210565

If you wish to speak more privately about this Ten, let me know, I think i can find you something that you more likely want than these, these are just starting off as suggestions.

Excuse me good sir, but I believe he doesn't want avoidance.

Things I Want Off

Games that are just straight up avoidance

If you're looking to add any games Ten, a very recent one that I thought was absolutely fantastic was "I wanna stop the MELTDOWN" .. a long needle-ish/adventure game. I'd think you would like it, considering you liked I wanna find my destiny.

Hey Ten!

"I wanna be myself" is a largely unfinished game with very odd physics/controls.
If "I wanna be the purple" is the one made by Leehe, just delete it. You'll thank me later.

Other than that I think you have a pretty solid list, unless I'm missing something.

The Lounge / Re: memes
« on: April 09, 2015, 06:48:11 PM »

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Get Rekt
« on: April 08, 2015, 03:21:28 PM »
The hype train left the station a while ago, buckaroo.

But don't worry we're fixing a lot of bugs soon

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: April 05, 2015, 07:45:05 PM »
A question: in review rules it says "When rating a game, we ask that you have cleared it first (or at least given it a fair attempt) before reviewing.", while lot of users are posting only ratings, with no words to back it up. So, is it allowed to rate without reviewing or is it not?

Well, we can ask things that the community may or may not adhere to. We ask that before you give a game any rating, text review, difficulty scale, etc., you should have played through the game to a certain extent, unless it is unbeatable/impossible. Does this mean that reviewers will actually follow this? Probably not.

Just use your best judgment. We strongly encourage that you beat the game (or at least play through a majority of it) before touching the rating/review button.
My fault, I misinterpreted that line. I don't know how that happened, but I mistook the "clearing" as "justifying your rating (in the form of review)" while it was simply "to finish the game", wasn't it. Anyway, what I wanted to know was whether you can rate a game without writing a review for it.

Yes, you are correct. You don't have to finish a game to review it, but it helps your review hold some merit to it :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: April 05, 2015, 12:32:49 PM »
A question: in review rules it says "When rating a game, we ask that you have cleared it first (or at least given it a fair attempt) before reviewing.", while lot of users are posting only ratings, with no words to back it up. So, is it allowed to rate without reviewing or is it not?

Well, we can ask things that the community may or may not adhere to. We ask that before you give a game any rating, text review, difficulty scale, etc., you should have played through the game to a certain extent, unless it is unbeatable/impossible. Does this mean that reviewers will actually follow this? Probably not.

Just use your best judgment. We strongly encourage that you beat the game (or at least play through a majority of it) before touching the rating/review button.

Video Discussion / Re: I WAS REKT
« on: April 04, 2015, 12:12:29 AM »
Great job! I hope you enjoyed the game!

I can confirm that some windows updates WILL reset permissions on the .dll folders, specifically the dmsynth one.

If you suspect that your .dll folder's permissions have been screwed up by an update, check to see if the owner under advanced settings are now under 'trustedinstaller' instead of administrators-your_name. This is from what I observed, as I noticed some games were crashing after doing a system update. Thanks, Windows!

Just to bump this post -- we're looking for a lot more fangames that are either A.) hard to find times for and/or B.) were not previously recorded on Den's list or some equivalent.

Here is a small list of games that we are looking for that we know people have run:

sunspike
conquer the blow game
conquer the blow game 2
conquer the blow game 3
crysis
go the run
showdown
parallel world
crimson
neon
prism
galaxy
loanwords
challenge 100 trials

There are countless others, but these are the ones that we are actively trying to find. If you have a time/know where times are for ANY of these games, please submit them either here (if the game is not on speedrun.com) or on speedrun.com if the game is currently there.

Thanks!
-TJ&Jumpy&Yoyo

Hello everyone,

As always, the fangame community is branching out in multiple ways to create a larger community, and a more informed one at that! With that being said, Jumpyluff had the great idea of adding fangames to speedrun.com, with the approval of pac!

What does this mean for me?

It doesn't mean much directly, however, this puts all of the fangame speedrun times in one place, and a centralized source to boot. Speedrun.com seems to be an up-and-coming site for all speedrun times, regardless of game/platform. Adding fangames to this mix will only strengthen our communication with knowing our own community, and others!

You can find all the fangames Jumpyluff and I have added so far here: www.speedrun.com/iwbtgfg

Of course, you've probably noticed that there is a large number of fangames missing. We're working on it! This is a huge work-in-progress, but will hopefully yield great results. Although I do not want to discount Denferok's list, I believe that submitting times here AND on Den's list would be fantastic.

The main purpose of this thread is to not only inform you of this addition, but to ask you: WHAT ARE WE MISSING? Did we mess up your time on a game that's there? Is your time simply not there? Did we forget a game that you ran and would like a leaderboard for? Did we forget a category? Did we forget to link a video on your name? etc. etc. Let us know here, or on twitch at twitch.tv/tehjman1993 or twitch.tv/jumpyluff. We won't take offense, I promise.

The cool thing about speedrun.com is that if you currently don't have an account, but decide to make one, all of your times that have the same name will be auto-connected to your account. If for whatever reason you make an account but you spelled it differently than how we have it on the leaderboards, let us know here.

Enjoy guys!

-TJ & Jumpyluff

Looks like a normal K2 speedrun to me :Kappa: b

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello everybody
« on: March 20, 2015, 08:17:04 PM »
Hey Jelly! I'm glad you're liking Get Rekt! Welcome to the community broham.

Tournaments / Re: The FGM Runner Submission Thread
« on: March 20, 2015, 09:53:38 AM »
Just as a friendly reminder/bump -- submissions for participating in FGM (whether as a runner, racer, or just volunteer) will remain open for a while! After dates are set up, we will begin assigning games and times to players. So far, we have 14 submissions -- hopefully we can muster more than that! If you would like to "edit" your response if you have already submitted, just submit another and I will edit it on the spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet will become public soon, after runners are being assigned games/times.

The Lounge / Re: What is the best program to record fangames?
« on: March 19, 2015, 02:33:22 PM »
I always liked FRAPS but maybe that's too old now ;;

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19