Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Kick-ass introductory post, my friend. Nice seeing you bringing the magic of IWBTG to other games/platforms. Why, I remember when I made the one and only board game version of IWBTG. Good times they were...

So welcome to the forums, and have a great time!

Off Topic / Re: Love thread
« on: August 13, 2014, 11:38:41 PM »
I love you guys for making all these free games. Honestly, I'm not spending money on games these days because there's free entertainment right there on the wiki! And seeing you guys play these games has opened my mind to new challenges, and Vocaloid songs. God the range of Vocaloid songs!

So thanks a bunch, and love ya lots ;)

General Games / Re: Word Association (Let's Try this Again)
« on: August 13, 2014, 11:33:33 PM »
jump

General Games / Re: Never Ending Sentence
« on: August 13, 2014, 11:31:15 PM »
sprouted

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: August 13, 2014, 11:30:11 PM »
Well damn, congrats dude. But yeah, here's my culmination of the past few days of gaming:

(click to show/hide)

Preference stage first screen was a son of a bitch: too long, too much precision jumps to ensure there's enough time to make it to the end. The screens got progressively easier and shorter, though. Still a pain in the ass overall. Hopefully fighting Ms. McDowell will help cheer me up.

« on: August 09, 2014, 03:28:52 AM »
(click to show/hide)

« on: August 08, 2014, 12:56:43 AM »
keyboard

« on: August 08, 2014, 12:55:29 AM »
would become

General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: August 08, 2014, 12:54:27 AM »
Miku/Wannabe  :Kappa:

General Discussion / Re: Third Party Audio Banned On Twitch
« on: August 08, 2014, 12:52:00 AM »
When I see this, I think back to the cop lecturing the boys in South Park about the cost of illegally downloading music. Surely Twitch doesn't want to condemn these struggling artists to a life of semi-luxury  :Kappa:

I also refer you to the 2:20 mark of Weird Al's song:

« on: August 08, 2014, 12:35:47 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Meet and Greet! / Re: Greetings
« on: August 07, 2014, 01:14:04 AM »
Welcome to the forums, Mr. Cold (haha).

On the matter of Boshy, Sonic is the gatekeeper: if you can beat him, much of the rest of the game you can handle. Mega Man is one of my favorites in that game, though difficult because of the set-up. The rockin' music, the various bosses coming at you, that accomplishment at finally beating him.

Also Boshy is the reason I started eating oatmeal. And who said video games can't have positive effects on your life?

« on: August 06, 2014, 04:02:13 PM »
until Solgryn

« on: August 06, 2014, 04:01:38 PM »
zone

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 06, 2014, 04:01:03 PM »
Looked at Paragus' favorites list and had recently beat two of them.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

I had no idea what to expect with Take The Memory, since I never saw any gameplay footage beforehand. It was... interesting. There were dialogue boxes in Japanese and even a visual novel-esque opening movie after you get your gun (cool intro: reclaiming your gun). Yet the game had some neat gimmick stages and some fun (though easy) bosses, although the Gag Stage annoyed me a bit. And the ending came rather quickly. There was some dialogue, three Touhou bosses, and then it ends just like that. Still, a nice short fun game.

Then there's Genki With You, which is several levels of bizarre. With the hand-drawn enemies and bizarre but challenging bosses, this was certainly a unique experience. There was also quite a bit of puzzle elements in it, and though I don't really like puzzles in fangames, it certainly made it stand out from other game. That... and the terrifying bleeding fishheads at the end. I mean, seriously, what the fuck was with those things? Why was it a final boss? And how come one of the bosses was a photo-realistic bunny rabbit? I swear this game can be as frightening as it is enchanting.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14