Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: August 24, 2014, 11:46:11 PM »
(click to show/hide)

« on: August 23, 2014, 03:03:23 AM »
Many, many months ago, I decided to give Explorer a whirl, after having seen it in Kamilia 2. Thought it'd be fairly easy game, but I had been wrong. At floor 88 I stopped because I couldn't wrap my brain around the spike floor trap segment. Some time ago, I tried it again and made it to Floor 91 and stopped for some weeks. And tonight, I come to this:

(click to show/hide)

Now to defeat that which had flustered Paragus so massively. It is time... to shoot my own face. :BibleThump:

« on: August 22, 2014, 02:37:57 AM »
Heck no I'm no good at avoidance! Flandre took me around 15 hours to beat, and the number of times I choked to the final attack. Plus, you should see the completion times for the past avoidance games I played. None too impressive.

But anyway, hopefully this fight will be considerably less BS and time-consuming. And maybe I'll get my own horror story out of it :D

« on: August 21, 2014, 11:12:53 PM »
(click to show/hide)

With a quick rigging of my controller, I was finally, after long last, able to get past that retarded plane jump in first Macaron screen. The rest of the stage breezed by fairly quickly afterward. Debated whether to get into secret room for the achievement, but decided "f**k it" (got the Pikachu one, though :P). So now I get to face one of the bosses that made me want to play the game in the first place. Time to "AAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 21, 2014, 11:08:19 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Fairly short avoidance that gave me more trouble then it should, cuz I'm an idiot like that XP. Very cool song.

« on: August 20, 2014, 02:03:40 AM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

So yeah, thought I'd unwind tonight with some simple fangames, and wound up beating two more shortly after Permanence 2 XP. SkyHigh is a fairly simple needle game, with a pretty nifty but easy avoidance fight. With ArioTrap I had been stuck on the same plane jump for the longest time, but tonight finally got through. So that's one less fangame to haunt me :P

Okay, I should be playing Saints Row now.

« on: August 18, 2014, 12:27:55 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Holy shit... I did it. I actually BEAT FUCKIN' PERMANENCE 2!!!! WOO HOO, BITCHES!!!

...Um, sorry bout that. But a game I once thought impossible to beat... I just beat. Took a very long ass time and much swearing and misery at points, but I still did it.

So yeah, a showcase of tsutashin's finest ramped up to 11 on the difficulty scale (that I just made up). The stages range from fairly challenging to fairly easy to GODDAMMIT WHY ARE THESE JUMPS SO PRECISE YOU MOTHER-F***ER! The bosses, though, were fairly easy and a real treat... except for the bosses of Promin, Orbit, Permanence, and the final boss.

Overall, one of my greatest fangaming achievements, and kinda-sorta a fav (still can't forgive this game for Uhuhu area and last part of Ashley stage. Fuck strawberries).

Fav Stages: Nature, Rose Gear, Assaulted, Promin, Orbit
Least Fav: Uhuhu, Permanence, Preference

Now I'm taking a break from fangames to play some Saints Row 4. Peace out!

General Games / Re: Never Ending Sentence
« on: August 17, 2014, 10:23:36 PM »
was funny to

General Games / Re: Word Association (Let's Try this Again)
« on: August 17, 2014, 10:22:57 PM »
right

General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: August 17, 2014, 10:21:56 PM »
Avatar reminds me of Okuu from Touhou, so he's fine in my book :atkHappy:

Kick-ass introductory post, my friend. Nice seeing you bringing the magic of IWBTG to other games/platforms. Why, I remember when I made the one and only board game version of IWBTG. Good times they were...

So welcome to the forums, and have a great time!

that.. sounds... so freakin awesome! i must know more! .O.

https://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/forums/index.php?topic=3607.0

There ya go. The guy with glasses is me, and the long-haired dude is the buddy who introduced me to IWBTG :)

« on: August 17, 2014, 10:18:19 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Well here it is: the end of my long journey. The Spaceworld boss was super easy; I beat her on the first try. And aside from Uhuhu and Rose Gear areas, final stage was a breeze. Now to face some of the most kickass final boss music in a fangame ever.

General Games / Re: Word Association (Let's Try this Again)
« on: August 17, 2014, 03:36:40 AM »
mayonnaise

« on: August 17, 2014, 03:31:56 AM »
(click to show/hide)

So after dealing with fucking strawberries for over an hour, I get to Spaceworld Stage, and it's actually pretty fun. Jumps weren't overly tricky, the Galaxian motif was definitely pleasing, and now I get to take on one of my most anticipated boss battles: the combination Galaxian, Touhou, random anime chick battle set to vocals.

...Seriously, where is this gun-toting psycho-bitch from? And what's the song that plays during the fight? Thing's freakin' addictive.

Meet and Greet! / Re: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« on: August 17, 2014, 03:25:25 AM »
Lurker be wurkered (welcomed) :P

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14