Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14
The Lounge / IWKTK3 Fan Fiction
« on: April 03, 2019, 12:01:29 PM »
It certainly has been a while, and this particular board doesn't seem to see much action. Oh well. Anyway, about three years ago I was watching somebody's livestream of a Kill the Kamilia 3 playthrough, and someone in the chat said someone should write a Kid x Kamilia romance fic. And that's what I did.

httpss://www.fanfiction.net/s/13251498/1/A-Study-in-Annihilation

A very short and not entirely good thing I wrote up and left sitting on my hard drive for years which I've finally decided to make available online for all to see. Dunno if anyone else in this fandom has ever had the notion to write fanfics about IWBTG, but at the very least I can try setting a precedent. Enjoy, if you so choose.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: February 28, 2016, 11:41:09 PM »
Hello all. It's been goddamn forever since I've been on this site, mainly because I'd mostly fallen out of favor with fangames for a while. But I have been playing and beating a few of them, and I'm making a post for a particularly special clear.

(click to show/hide)

That's right: after two years, several hiatuses and about twenty attempts at phase 4, I can finally say I KILLED THE KAMILIA!!... 2. So yeah, damn happy about this. The fangame that took me the longest to beat, and what a ride it was. May be a LOOOONG-ass time before I tackle more of K3. In the meantime, I'll just play some chill fangames for a spell. Maybe an avoidance or three.

« on: March 20, 2015, 03:43:31 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Been sitting in my folder for a long while, decided to play through the rest of it and just finished it. Holy cow, talk about tough. Neat gimmick at the beginning with the Lift Apples, and early bosses were pretty fun. But then things just got more precise and difficult to ridiculous levels. Last screen of Forehead stage took me over an hour alone XP

But now it's done, and that's one tough game under my belt. Now for something to chill out on. (Also, that sub ten hours :P)

« on: March 08, 2015, 07:42:18 PM »
With Miku kicking my ass something fierce in Anxious, I figured a platforming break could help. Luckily, I found me a pretty chill game right here:
(click to show/hide)

Made by the same guy who did Bread, to my surprise. Not really challenging, but quite enjoyable. Good for a short, easy-going needle experience.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: February 28, 2015, 04:57:10 AM »
Good on ya, Petsson. That save was a bitch for me as well, but the rest of Stage 5 should be smooth sailing.

Speaking of saves that have taken absurd amounts of time but get beaten after a long break and 30 minutes of grinding:
(click to show/hide)

You see that 7.5 hour gameplay? Around 5-6 of that was spent on just ONE FUCKIN' BOSS. Holy Fucking Jesus, it may be easymode, but goddern Red Miku was messing me up something fierce. But after months of playing other avoidances and actually watching the patterns, I get past her in the aforementioned 30 minute grind. Now I can finally play the rest of the game, and hopefully I won't get so badly stuck again.

EDIT: I got to bottom route Miku in under 30 minutes. Hopefully boss will go down quicker than 6 months :P

« on: February 27, 2015, 01:40:13 AM »
(click to show/hide)
After god knows how long, I've finally buckled down and played through this game. Now I've reached the last boss, the sole reason I got this game in the first place. The fights up to now were fairly challenging and well-crafted. However, all things inevitably lead to Zero. :denMiku_v2:

« on: February 26, 2015, 04:01:36 AM »
(click to show/hide)
A fairly nice avoidance that I stumbled upon by chance. Has some wacky blue cherries that wildly shift directions and are impossible to predict, so that added some frustration and retries.

(click to show/hide)
Trolly as all fuck for the most part, but there are points in the game where the triggers are held back a smidge, at which point it's Device levels of enjoyable. Three stages, three different kinds of Suika. I liked how green the Kid was, but otherwise this game was way too annoying.

« on: February 23, 2015, 03:48:31 AM »
(click to show/hide)

A game that's been in my backlog for a long-ass time, I'm glad to say that I'm now finally Unhappy (in a good way?). Nice music, nice patterns for both bosses, though RNG made replays very tedious and frustrating. But oh well, that's LunarMagic for ya. Mad props to failJguy for strats on final attack of the second fight.

« on: February 22, 2015, 06:03:35 AM »
Been on an avoidance playing streak, and this is my latest one:
(click to show/hide)

Very short platforming sections leading up to a flashy final boss. Jumps in the last two screens could be weird as well as tricky. As for the boss itself... guh, so much time wasted because of RNG. RNG can be good if it allows the player time to see and adjust, but not when the bullets fly at hyper speed and it's impossible to gauge them. Practically one-shotted the final attack, though ("practically" cuz I died on the first quarter of it three times, but the remaining three quarters I NAILED :D). Now I can call myself an UltraPlayer at last!

« on: February 16, 2015, 04:25:39 AM »
Been a long time since I last posted here. Not much fangaming lately, however on this night I made headway on a game that's been on my backlog for quite some time:
(click to show/hide)

I choked when I got to the very final part of the first fight, and took me a good half hour to get back to it. But now I'm halfway to being Unhappy!  :atkHappy:
(Wait, is that a good thing?)

« on: December 10, 2014, 10:25:48 PM »
Spun the random fangame generator site, and found this little biddy:

(click to show/hide)
I was surprised to see it was a Marimario game, so I gave it a whirl. No doubt one of his earliest games, because it really shows with the simplistic bosses and overall design. However, his avoidance stylings were on display, and this game gave me a version of Crime & Punishment I can actually beat  :atkHappy:

« on: December 08, 2014, 03:09:19 AM »
So Wings of Vi was kicking my ass (in a good way), so I thought I'd take a break by... playing more fangames. Beaten a bunch of short ones, however this is my latest conquest:

(click to show/hide)
Had my eye on this for a while since the last boss looked interesting to me. Though this being the easy version I guess it doesn't really count? But I still had fun with it, and the bosses were pretty fun. Also this version has checkpoints for the final boss, so I guess this is the version Rekt went with. Might consider playing the original at a later point, as I had fun with this version. Or perhaps I'll try one of this creator's other games...

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna be Minimal (second game)
« on: December 04, 2014, 09:48:25 PM »
Made it past the first 11 screens, and must say this is one chill-ass game. The music, the ambiance, the symmetry, real top-notch, good chap. Though I'm very much a scrub at needle games, the design makes failure a bit more refreshing. Speaking of, each time I die I feel like grabbing myself a soda. I propose a Soda Challenge: each time you die, take a sip of your favorite carbonated beverage. Bonus points if it's a Fanta :D

Meet and Greet! / Re: Legs m8
« on: December 04, 2014, 01:26:08 AM »
Ah, a sense of humor. Always welcomed in this den of masochists.

...So, yeah, welcome to you.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi people
« on: December 04, 2014, 01:19:09 AM »
I'm digging the avatar: real festive.

Welcome to the forums, friend.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14