Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
Meet and Greet! / Re: Quick hey since I finally signed up.
« on: June 14, 2014, 01:26:52 AM »
I've seen your name on Twitch, but dunno how much I should care  :Kappa:

But yeah, welcome! Have yourself a fine time here.
You should care a lot! I'm a rarity since I'm a girl! D : < Nah I joke. If you don't care, can't make you care.

And now suddenly I care. Stunning! :O

Video Discussion / Re: I DID IT!!
« on: June 14, 2014, 01:22:13 AM »
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE A GOD!!  :BibleThump: :denChoke: :denMiku: :atkCry:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Quick hey since I finally signed up.
« on: June 14, 2014, 01:16:27 AM »
I've seen your name on Twitch, but dunno how much I should care  :Kappa:

But yeah, welcome! Have yourself a fine time here.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello everyone
« on: June 14, 2014, 01:15:23 AM »
There's a Wannabes chat? Ah man I need to get in on this!

Oh, and welcome to the forums, chum. Hope you'll find this place to your liking ;)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: June 12, 2014, 02:12:24 AM »
My 50th fangame is completed, and this is what it is:

(click to show/hide)

A whole lot different from the first game. Longer, better music selection, more challenging, and also an attempt at putting in a story (key word "attempt"). Still trolls plenty, but that's Betty for you.

Now, can I handle a hundred fangames?

« on: June 11, 2014, 04:39:14 AM »
(click to show/hide)

My first Kamilia game, and perhaps his easiest. Even so, it's still trolly as all heck. Has only one midboss that took a while, but it had a nice battle tune.

This makes my 49th completed fangame. What will be my 50th? :3

« on: June 10, 2014, 10:59:50 PM »
I managed to beat two fangames in the span of thirty minutes, and both of them were Betty games. The first was Enjoy the Game, but it didn't have a proper ending screen that I could snapshot. Fairly average, until the last part, where Betty's troll expertise comes in full force. Still real easy, and music was generic overall. Now for the second game:

(click to show/hide)

Neat concept: the same stage and boss, but different with each playthrough, becoming progressively harder. Oddly enough, while it took me several tries to beat one of the middle bosses, the final boss went down in one try (and that's the one where things are flying all over the place!). Overall a nice chill short game.

May play Enjoy the Game 2 at a later time. Wonder what other games Betty made...

The Lounge / Re: adventurrs of the kid: fan gaymss
« on: June 09, 2014, 10:56:20 PM »
I say that's pretty accurate.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Denferok's list of completed fangames
« on: June 09, 2014, 10:51:50 PM »
Holy shit, you're going to become the Kamilia!? :O

Best of luck to ya if that's the case, and perhaps when that day comes you'll have your own tribute series of medley games that range from crappy to good to fuck-all hard. In the meantime I'll just dwell under my scrub shroud and play easy games :P

Ganbatte!

« on: June 09, 2014, 10:49:02 PM »
(click to show/hide)

A rather short game with nice relaxing challenge throughout... until the last stage (of three). First save of third screen had me stuck for 15 minutes over a stupidly precise zigzag jump, and either it's me or the hit boxes of the spikes were larger in that stage. Aside from that it went pretty smooth... until the last boss.

Complete, utter, ridonkulous RNG trash worsened by having to jump around the whole time. Took me over an hour to beat where the other two bosses were done in less than ten minutes. This game had three testers, and they should be ashamed for letting this slip by. Dunno whether I suck immensely or what, but that boss was no fun. Little wonder how this game ended up in stage 2 of K3.

Video Games / Re: Most addicting game
« on: June 08, 2014, 11:37:04 PM »
It's been nothing but IWBTG games for the past few months, but open-world games like GTA and Assassin's Creed I found immensely addicting. Spend long hours into the early morning just running around doing random shit. A number of times I played until the sun rose D:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello Everyone! ^ ^
« on: June 08, 2014, 11:34:53 PM »
Gonna have to put in a lot of gaming to become one of the Wannabes, but hey, there are scrubs like me to keep you company in the meantime ;)

Welcome and salutations in any case!

« on: June 08, 2014, 11:33:32 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Something of a surprise here. Saw it on youtube, downloaded it, played it for a test run and wound up beating it in one sitting. The platforming section wasn't particularly easy, but I still beat it faster than I had anticipated. Also makes for an easier variation of Rubik's Cube for scrubs like me  :atkHappy:

(I also like how you literally become the Square in the end :P)

« on: June 08, 2014, 03:18:17 AM »
Best of luck, Kefit. Anyways, here's my little achievement earned after taking way too long.

(click to show/hide)

A game I wanted to play quite a while back, but stopped because of annoyances. And annoyances still aplenty, even after I developed some skill. Hit boxes are way too big on both the Kid and the obstacles, plus there's so much Boshy going on, from the unnecessary shaking screens, flashing lights and even the Boshy bosses. Worst of all, Influka included my immortal nemesis, Solgryn, and made his defeat a requirement to reach the final boss, which was the whole reason I put up with the rest of the game! Thankfully there's autofire which makes the bosses go down pretty quick (after figuring out the pattern after dozens of deaths).

However, I still had some fun. Some of the bosses were neat, the music selection was nice, and I still got a kick from taking on Influka someplace other than K2. Although with K2 the attack sequence is the same, whereas with this game its random, so you either git gud or git lucky.

So now that's three games where I've beaten Solgryn: Boshy, K2, and now Time Machine. Thrice I stand triumphant over the accursed oatmeal! And now I'm gonna play short, easy games until I get over this burnout. I just don't have the stamina for adventure titles these days XP

Meet and Greet! / Re: Oh Hai Fangame Community!
« on: June 06, 2014, 10:55:32 PM »
Another game maker, goody!

Welcome to the forums, chap. And a welcome to Raganoxer, who is also posting for the first time. Thanks for the nifty game sheet: now I know which games to play :D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14