Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14
Video Discussion / Re: I wanna Kill the Maker
« on: July 20, 2014, 05:17:51 PM »
Goddamn, it's terrible for someone so young to be taken like that. Game looks fun; awful shame the maker didn't live to see a public release. My condolences to the loss of your friend.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: July 20, 2014, 01:28:50 AM »
I said I'd relax with some short games, so I decided to clear out my backlog a bit as well as take on some new ones in a mass game completion blow-out.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Okay, now I'm really going to play Orbit now.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: July 19, 2014, 10:51:31 PM »
(click to show/hide)

« on: July 17, 2014, 11:50:04 PM »
(click to show/hide)

So, after a two month hiatus, I buckled down and finally finished this puppy. My first completed medley game, and also the 70th fangame I've beaten. Extra special!

As for the game, what can be said that hasn't already? A very good challenge for scrubs, since there's really only one serious boss and jumps are manageable. Troll bosses were incredibly funny, Tower of the Wannabes as well, and Biff especially so. Some screens that caused me great misery though, like Rainbow Miku and the green segment of Stage 7. Dunno if I'll go back for the hidden characters, but I'm just gonna relax with some shorter games.

Like Orbit. Hoo boy...

« on: July 17, 2014, 01:46:41 AM »
Well... then I guess it's pointless swag after all :P

Anyway, my progress.

(click to show/hide)

« on: July 16, 2014, 08:56:20 PM »
At least you'll be able to enter Koala's area. Oh the fun to be had there :3

« on: July 16, 2014, 03:06:21 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Welp, got myself into a Cultured binge last night after having not played it in months, and here I am at Stage Rush. Already completed Novelty and Rainbow, so only a matter of time before this puppy is put to bed. Huh, now that I think about it, this may be my first medley game that I actually complete. Kinda sad in a way :/

« on: July 16, 2014, 01:25:52 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Very short, very easy game, though something of a gem to be honest. Very relaxing first stage, a nifty though somewhat annoying Warioware stage, and a short Cave Story segment with a fun final boss. Could've been more to this game is the sad thing.

(click to show/hide)

A more bothersome challenge this time around. Some pretty sweet chip tune music, and the stages have their own gimmicks, but some little annoyances come up. After getting the secrets, then it's off to the true final stage, which had a really annoying mouse-based segment that made me stop playing for a few days. Still, having the moon rabbit Reisen as a final boss was a nice touch. Really no other fangames that feature her :3

« on: July 15, 2014, 02:21:13 AM »
Seems I'm in the same boat as bleedingears: I just beat 3200min myself as well! :atkHappy:

Left the game untouched for months because I was stuck in stage 2, then decided to relax I gave it a whirl. Breezed right through the trouble spot in one go. In fact, much of the game I breezed past! Jumps I once thought impossible or dumb I cleared with relative ease. Maze had me confused at first, didn't know there was a proper winning screen. But lo and behold I finally found it.

I'd post my completion screen, but didn't want to double post a screen already posted... oh what the heck, here it is!

(click to show/hide)

« on: July 13, 2014, 02:28:43 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Well, to my shock and awe, I picked up this game again and discovered I didn't suck as entirely as I originally thought! Originally I couldn't get past the first screen of Rose Gear area, but now I'm here, at the boss, which also happens to be ONE OF THE BOSSES I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO FIGHTING FOR SO VERY LONG! GLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Now to make a separate save file so I won't have to go through that gear-jumping bullcrap or the rotating square bubble jump area to get back to this intense boss medley sweetness, all overseen by my two lolita waifus.
(click to show/hide)

« on: July 07, 2014, 01:28:31 AM »
(click to show/hide)

A short fairly challenging game courtesy of Tsutashin. Nice, trigger-based platforming in the first stage, neat little RPG dungeon crawl for the second, but the third stage gets kinda lazy: essentially ripping off screens from other fangames (this is now the 4th fangame I've seen that features that darn GB screen). Avoidance final boss was fun, though.

Guess I'll take on Orbit next. *Gulp*

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hey :) /
« on: July 05, 2014, 10:52:15 PM »
Salutations and about time you welcomed yourself!  :atkHappy:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hey Guys! ^_^
« on: July 05, 2014, 10:51:22 PM »
Much emotes, such wow, big ad.

Welcome to you, then :)

Meet and Greet! / Re: Re: Hey there ^^
« on: July 04, 2014, 02:44:58 PM »
Well you seem pretty cool yourself. Welcome all the same, chum!

« on: July 03, 2014, 02:59:23 AM »
(click to show/hide)

It was long and hard, but I'm finally Assaulted :D

Overall a pretty short game, though with the two avoidance fights it added on the game time greatly. They were still nice fights, though. The trolls were absurd but enjoyable, especially the infamous Loli Pit (Get Together! Get Together! Kimi Kimi To! or something)

The midbosses were something of a drag. Car boss was too long, and Cirno was too randomized, and also too creepy. But I had this game on my To-Beat list for some time, and I'm happy it's done at last.

(click to show/hide)

Very short, very easy game. Boss had a neat relatively neat concept, but really not much else to say.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14