Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The Lounge / Re: what was the first fangame you played?
« on: November 12, 2014, 02:48:45 AM »
I saw fireball play k2 boss 2 on stream and decided to download it :O

I thought chocochoco screen was inpossible :atkWut:

LOL, same for me first time I played it. But Fangame was my first fangame as well. I believe first one I beat on the standard engine was Purple.

Meet and Greet! / Re: ayy lmao
« on: November 12, 2014, 02:45:09 AM »
Always good when a fellow lurker announces themselves. Have fun with the postings!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: November 11, 2014, 03:35:04 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Taking a break from Kamilia 2, I figured I'd play some of the games I've left untouched, and stumbled upon this little gem stinkycheese once played. Basically the Kid gets abducted by clockwork aliens and has to make through some rather nifty areas that model after Bomberman, Mario Kart and Puzzle Quest(?). Actual name is all in Kanji so I have no idea what it's called, though I called it "Something" :P.

Real fun, real short, real creative with the gimmicks.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: November 09, 2014, 03:40:14 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Final-fucking-ly holy shit. Figured Gravity Man would be the most chill out of them all but... well, actually, he was. Despite having spent the longest time out of the four on him, I didn't feel all that aggravated. Perhaps it was the retro music or the hypnotic up-down pattern he had going. But yeah, as with the others, he fell just the same.

So that's about 11 hours spent getting to Big Kid. Chances are he'll take the longest, though I'd really pitch a shit if he turns out shorter than Gravity Man because, honestly. Pray for my Shift key!

« on: November 04, 2014, 02:28:20 AM »
(click to show/hide)
Damn, this took me longer than Destination. Just not used to jumping and shooting to that degree.

But yeah Nue's down, and she was rather easy after the first three phases. All that's left is Gravity Douche, and then the Big Man(Kid) himself.

« on: October 28, 2014, 01:26:38 AM »
(click to show/hide)
I'm in the two-fer boss rush club too!... for the wrong game XP

More than two hours for this son of a taint. Heart was racing when I made it to the final phase, and luckily I took my time and didn't choke. So worst of the four out of the way, on to fun times with the Heian Alien herself: Nue! :atkLove:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello there ^ ^/
« on: October 25, 2014, 01:35:03 AM »
Our lord and master game producer has returned! And I more or less missed the arrival, but whatevs! Welcome back, you!

« on: October 23, 2014, 03:31:07 AM »
Well what a co-inkydink, look where I got to:

(click to show/hide)
Not really got into fighting the actual bosses, but considering how I was able to beat one of them at there own game, this may not take too long.

Update:
(click to show/hide)
Well hey, I just figured out how to full screen the game window. Good-bye desktop background! And also, that took me under an hour... I remind you, it took me 13 hours to beat the original version. This one, though buffed, took me less than one. We'll see if this will last for Destination XP

« on: October 19, 2014, 02:33:00 AM »
(click to show/hide)

My god, after so many months, I'm back onto Kamilia 2. With some tips from Kefit, I was finally able to get past my stopping point, and within 30 minutes I had cleared the Seven Trials screen. I may actually have a chance at finishing this puppy.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Weekly Wannabe race
« on: October 18, 2014, 12:13:25 AM »
I would be up for some Super Sonic Racing (I'm so sorry). If we do it over Skype, then you guys may finally get to hear my sexy voice :cirShades:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: October 16, 2014, 02:45:15 AM »
(click to show/hide)
Well... that kinda makes everything pointless in the grand scheme of things. But regardless!

(click to show/hide)

13 hours on those fucking asshole demons, and now I'M THE FUCKIN' CRIMSON! I'M NOW ON YOUR LEVEL, KALE! I'M ON YOUR FUCKIN' LEVEL!!!

My victory was an odd one, too. Wound up activating the water cubes too early, and I thought "screw it, I'll just play and practice before I die." Wound up taking out Blue and Red first while jumping around those water blocks, and before I know it, I'm steadily whittling down Yellow and Green until they die, ALL WHILE STILL HOPPING ON THOSE DAMN WATER BLOCKS. It goes without saying I was damn stoked to have this game finally beaten.

But my overall impression of the game: I feel like I could've liked it a lot if I were better skilled. Traps and spike arrays were great and well-put, but my scrub-ness kept me from keeping a consistent pace. And the bosses, oh dear lord the bosses. It's because of the last one that I'll never beat Kamilia 2: bosses like that just bring a game to a grinding halt, so it'd be hard to get motivated to get past just one of those fuckers, much less three.

Now then, what's next?
(click to show/hide)

« on: October 15, 2014, 11:52:01 PM »
(click to show/hide)

« on: October 04, 2014, 02:28:30 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Well here it is: after nearly 15 hours of precision jumping, stupid mis-timings, general suffering and bodily harm, I'm at the final screen of Crimson. The one screen that was good enough to be featured in Kamilia 2... and also the first screen of Crimson that I ever beat. Meaning this screen is going down like nobody's business, cuz the K2 version was the buffed one. Oh man, I'm so hyped! But this requires the perfect mood, the right accompanying soundtrack. And I have just the thing to carry me the rest of the way. The one that started the hype the very first time I faced it. Say it with me:

Gotta Go Fast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_eX4QzvuMI

EDIT:
(click to show/hide)

« on: October 01, 2014, 07:19:12 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Oh Rainbow Leek, why did you have to die? You were the one thing that made this game stand out, and what kept me going. Your flashing colors gave me hope, strength when facing every challenge. How can I go on without you... Fairly easily, actually.

So bat boss is down, and relatively quickly: a little over an hour. Now with all secrets in hand, I can make my way to the deepest depths of this beast and take on the ones who oversaw this tragedy. But first, I have to get through these copy-paste fangame screens. Did somebody say LoveTrap?

« on: September 30, 2014, 02:44:19 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Sweet mother of fuck, the secret for gray area was an utter pain in the sphincter. Nearly two hours, but again I persisted and beat it, and now I have all keys and secrets and am ready to face a really shitty boss. Well, at least there won't be any sudden betrayals anytime-
(click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14