Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14
Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello
« on: June 04, 2014, 09:59:05 PM »
Yes, I am especially great  :Kappa:

Welcome to the community. Glad to have ya.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: June 04, 2014, 09:36:23 PM »
I'm on second save of last room. I should be done with it by tomorrow.

Yeesh, you say this so casually. I am far beneath you needle-hopping gods  :atkCry:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello
« on: June 04, 2014, 02:00:14 AM »
Oh hey, my family can see you from their back door... if Norway wasn't in the way  :Kappa:

Welcome to the forums, and have yourself a good time. I used to suck too, but now I only half-suck :D

« on: June 04, 2014, 01:56:34 AM »
Got another three here, although one was beaten quite a while ago.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Darkness Light was a pretty nifty game. Cool art motif, relatively good challenge (despite the trolls), short, and first boss was kinda fun. Last boss was rather annoying though, but hey, Touhou music!

Lollipop was a pretty chill, easy needle game throughout... until the "Extra" stage, where things get Kamilia levels of hard. Luckily it's only three screens, so the suffering wasn't too long. Last save of second screen was a bitch, though.

And of course everyone here has played Greeeen. Good variety, chill music, though there have been plenty of annoying segments, and at one point I stopped completely and only tonight decided to pick it up again and finally finish. So it's good to finally get this out of the system. (And yes, my rank does indeed suck. I'm pure scrub, what can I say? :IceFairy: )

« on: June 02, 2014, 10:52:50 PM »
I beat Exit From Here recently, a game I meant to beat a long time ago but couldn't because of a game-breaking glitch XP

A very fun (though short) game, with fun bosses and fun music. Physics was a bit wonky, but still a neat experience overall. Much recommended.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi
« on: June 01, 2014, 11:14:11 PM »
A fellow money-lover; I like your style. You'll do well here  :atkHappy:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Well met!
« on: May 28, 2014, 09:27:46 PM »
Welcome! I actually brew sima every year for Walpurgisnacht, so glad to have a Finlander in our midst!

Enjoy the sights and the sounds of communal agony and rage that is IWBTG fangamers. It's never a dull moment ;)

Meet and Greet! / Re: Heyo
« on: May 28, 2014, 09:25:23 PM »
Howdy there Amadeus, eh, Wolfgang. Good to have another contributor to the community; yet even more fangames for me to play! (just don't make them too hard, k? :atkCry: )

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi! :3
« on: May 28, 2014, 09:23:38 PM »
Welcome to the boards, senor!

As for playstyles, I mainly play controller for health reasons. I can sit further away and not be bent over a keyboard, causing neck and finger pains from pressing down on the keys so hard. Maybe it's just my laptop doing this to me, but otherwise, a controller can allow you to sit further back so you can get a better scope of the playing area, which can be quite helpful in some cases.

As for configurations... sorry, I don't pro :P

« on: May 28, 2014, 09:19:59 PM »
Yet one more I'm damn proud of beating:

(click to show/hide)

Only two avoidance fights, but they took me a long while. Still, two more of Doruppi's finest down. Now on to Phantom and Buddha... after a break. Gonna chill with some easy needle games, and maybe give Hidden a whirl. Hoo boy when that time comes.

« on: May 26, 2014, 06:32:00 PM »
Well freakin' congrats there, Kefit! Don't know if I'll ever beat that game, but it at least opened my mind to trying other kinds of fangames en masse.

Speaking of, I got three here:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Now or Never was just plain fun... well, aside from the aerial corner jump in the second screen, but refreshing otherwise.

The Infinity games were a bit of a surprise: Fairly decent, mostly easy games that no one's ever mentioned before. The sort of thing you'd see in Stage 1 of Kamilia 2, though they have some pretty trash bosses. But yeah, now time to hit the avoidance wagon for a while.

« on: May 25, 2014, 09:35:21 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Very chill avoidance fight here. Probably gonna be doing a lot of these to ease the stress and build up my games beaten list. Perhaps games to showcase in my own medley game (pff, like that'll ever happen).

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi :3
« on: May 25, 2014, 09:32:25 PM »
A young'un, eh? Well welcome to the forums! IWBTG has no age limit ;)

Meet and Greet! / Re: Intro
« on: May 22, 2014, 09:06:51 PM »
Have fun and welcome!

Oh, and pot joke. That too.

« on: May 22, 2014, 01:59:05 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Yet more needless BS challenge courtesy of dagger, although the final boss was pretty chill and the overall music selection was nice. Perhaps time to tone down the challenge for a bit.

Edit:
(click to show/hide)

I, I don't know what to say. A dagger game... that wasn't hard. There were trolls, sure, but they were actually funny, and the whole thing was short. Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised, since this was the last person who I'd expect a relaxing time-killer of a fangame from.

Please don't double post if your last post was only a few hours ago.
-infern0man1

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14