Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14
Meet and Greet! / Re: Hey there ^^
« on: July 02, 2014, 11:14:59 PM »
Welcome, and nice weirdo man emote there. So tech fancy  :atkLove:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: July 02, 2014, 03:38:24 AM »
(click to show/hide)

The latest circle of hell I've fallen into. Goddamn lolis!! > <

Still managed to crawl my way up to the last save of the area. Just gotta beat normal-looking Miku, and I'll finally be assaulted  :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: July 01, 2014, 02:55:14 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Looked pretty easy, so I thought "why not?" Good bit of troll action, but overall a short game. Bosses were pretty fun, and there are several of them. Those Kamilia 3 buffs make this game look way harder than it is, I can tell you that.

« on: June 28, 2014, 12:18:56 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Right, back to brass tacks: smooth and relaxing. Very short relatively easy avoidance fight, a very fun song. Still messed up plenty like a dummy.

Will take a proper break from fangames, since Sunrise may have near busted up my wrist. Guess old age is upon me now :(

Meet and Greet! / Re: hi
« on: June 28, 2014, 12:10:59 AM »
It's okay. There was just a guy who was something of a staple in stream chats who kept saying stuff like that. Over and over and over again. You're lucky to have missed him.

Anyway, the master has graced us with his welcome. So I bid you humble greetings, Plynq. Your exploits allow me to enjoy the more memorable moments of IWBTG fangames without having to actually play them  :Kappa:

« on: June 26, 2014, 11:21:17 PM »
(click to show/hide)

...This has, without a doubt, been one of the most frustrating fangame experiences I've ever had. Call me sucky, bad, incompetent, whatever, but this game royally kicked my ass. Whether it be the constant trolls, the precision ledge jumps and diagonals, the unhealthy amounts of f-jumps, or sections that go on way too long (the factory and final tower for two), I suffered immensely. I busted the jump button on my controller thanks to the number of parts where you had to mash it repeatedly, like the waterfall cherry chase corridor, or the Shy Guy fight. So often I felt my soul dying at doing the same thing over and over again, either because I had to deal with numerous trolls and precision jumps in one go, or because despite 60 fangames beat I still suck immensely. I've put up with and beaten Boshy, yet with that game it was funny and had neat secrets. The one secret I got in this game took over a 1000 deaths, and that was only because I couldn't back out of it and had to complete it in order to continue the game. Fool as I was, I hit the save, not realizing the hell I condemned myself to.

And yet... after all that suffering, after climbing that godawful tower and taking a break, I met... tranquility. The final boss, unlike all the others, was actually soothing, and very well done. Simple mix of avoidance and actually fighting, set to soft yet invigorating music. In little time it was over, and then the end credits rolled, and the music there was like salve to the soul. I felt at peace over such a sublime final boss; all tension left me. Multiple times I asked myself if seeing the sunrise was worth it, but when that picture came up, and the sun in all its glory finally making its appearance... I just don't know.

To me, this game went on too long and had some poor design choices, and also had a habit of ripping off screens from other games (but then again, who hasn't? This is like the third game I've seen that had that one GB screen). Maybe this game is more for pros, perhaps. All I know is, this game made me realize quite harshly how much a scrub I am, and forever will be. Though I will never become a Denferok or CosmicSense or any of those greats, at least I can look upon these various games for inspiration, to get me through the day and provide endless free entertainment. I just need to pick out my games better.

Yet getting to fight that cool last boss... almost worth.

Off Topic / Re: whut?
« on: June 26, 2014, 06:09:10 PM »
Same thing happened to me. Kept telling me to report it to an administrator, but it seems to have been fixed. Least it's better than being put on indefinite maintenance like other forums I'm been to -w-

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: June 26, 2014, 06:04:28 PM »
(click to show/hide)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHRRRRAAAAAAAAAAABBAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

7 goddamn f***ing hours playing this damn game! So many choke jumps, ledge cancels, diagonals, f-jumps, trolls, and sections that go on WAY TOO DAMN LONG! So many times I asked myself if seeing the sunrise was even worth it, but now here I am!

I wound up busting a button on my controller from the SEVERAL NEEDLESSLY LONG DOUBE-JUMP SEGMENTS, but the end is finally in sight. Just one techno boss left and I can go back to scrub material, or at least things that aren't so freakin' long. Or maybe Barbie's Horse Adventure. I don't know, my soul and wrists are just so tired...

« on: June 24, 2014, 01:09:09 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Really trolly game, but fairly lengthy and provides a bit of challenge. An annoying factor is that you need to find the three secret items to properly beat the game, so unless you look for them right away there's gonna be some stupid backtracking. It does lead to a fun Miku fight, however. But the final boss is too RNG-based: more tedious than challenging.

That makes 60 completed games. Where to next?

General Games / Re: I ban you because...
« on: June 24, 2014, 01:02:46 AM »
Banned because since when are there fangamers from Montenegro?  :Kappa:

General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: June 22, 2014, 07:55:11 PM »
Someone who has made a whole heck of a lot of posts in other topics :P

« on: June 22, 2014, 07:53:43 PM »
Banned for forgetting that misery loves company.

« on: June 22, 2014, 07:50:32 PM »
(click to show/hide)

A fun short little adventure, all about BREAD! Has an avoidance fight that does something rather interesting: tell a story while the battle is going on. It doesn't make much sense, but it's something you never see in avoidance fights these days. Props to this game also for featuring the music from Two Best Friend's Play. Much good times B)

« on: June 22, 2014, 01:44:37 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Since the plane jump in ArioTrap is still giving me trouble, I'll just settle for a more manageable needle game. Some tricky jumps, but really short overall. There was something akin to a plane jump, but I managed to get it in two tries. Huh, I wonder...

« on: June 21, 2014, 11:10:45 PM »
Banned because wow, you guys have been busy while I've been away :P

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14