Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: December 03, 2014, 09:30:51 PM »
After an hour and a half grinding the final boss of Rekt, I make it to the final barrage sequence, only to die. This hurts especially considering how all the bullets are slow-moving and very easy to read, and also that it was another two hours before I got back to that point to finish the game proper. Talk about getting Rekt  :BibleThump:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: December 03, 2014, 09:28:26 PM »
I felt a bit nostalgic for Kamilia 3, so naturally I decided to play two of the games featured in Stage 1 :P

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Heart was very short and simplistic, though with the occasional tricky jump. Bosses were meh, although finding one of the three areas was a tad tricky, but thanks to Thwink for the assist!

Celebrate 100 is plain fun, a better kind of 100 floor game than Blow Game and a good place for beginners with a steady difficulty curve. Still pretty easy, though, but the bosses were fun.

Also, I lost the screenshot, but I am officially Rekt. And I mean that literally: stayed up until 7am beating TJ and Klazen, and several more hours just to finally finish the game. Either it was the sleep deprivation or the time spent playing or that deep down I still remain a very mediocre player. Which may be the case seeing how last boss of Crimson took me 13 fucking hours to beat, but anyway.

Despite AIDS parade that was Klazen's crystal form and the RNG boss at the end, this game was pretty fun and unique. Loads of challenge, silliness, and what's more, replay value! I may suck at bosses, but I can see myself going back to play for the remaining achievements. And with that I'm taking a break from fangames... to suffer at the hands of Wings of Vi! YAY!

« on: December 01, 2014, 12:58:42 AM »
(click to show/hide)
Had this on the backlogs for a while, so I finally decide to play and beat it. A lot of neat ideas in this one, particularly with the bosses. Don't believe there's ever been a hybrid platforming/avoidance boss before, and the standard avoidance fight was pretty cool. Final boss was really fun, though I died to the very final survival phase three times when it was down to only a few seconds X(

There's an extra boss left, but seeing how most of the talented avoidance players still haven't beaten it, I probably won't bother. Otherwise, game was a good bit of fun and challenge.

« on: November 30, 2014, 04:29:05 AM »
(click to show/hide)
One avoidance fight that took me waaaaay longer than it should've been, but after getting past the half-way point I did the rest on first try. Nearly choked at the final part, but miraculously survived. Overall a nice fancy fight set to good music, which I think is a sequel to the song "Undefined". RNG factors in the fight made it annoying at times, though.

« on: November 29, 2014, 03:06:57 AM »
(click to show/hide)
Picked this on a whim seeing it was co-made by Marimario, maker of Take the Memory 1&2. Very short, with stage one being some running screens and the second being a few trolly ones. First boss was a bit rubbish, but the final boss was a pretty neat avoidance medley. A fairly good game.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: November 28, 2014, 03:44:55 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Had only planned on beating just two bosses in one sitting, but wound up doing all five. Ultimate Luigi and MegaMan bosses were the worst, but now all that's left... are more bosses. But the last ones in the game!

Unsurprisingly, the Crimson boss was the easiest out of the five :P

« on: November 28, 2014, 12:14:30 AM »
(click to show/hide)
Simple dedication game to one of our favorite troll gamemakers. Fairly easy, though the quiz section was rather annoying. Also, that little phrase on the bottom right... um, thanks?

(click to show/hide)
Saw fatalbrain play this and thought I'd give it a whirl. Neat gimmick of the same room shifting and intermixing with itself, though quite short. Music is so relaxing as well.

« on: November 26, 2014, 11:12:51 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Nico TV took me too long, but now I'm at the final stage. Oh what horrors await me.

« on: November 20, 2014, 11:34:53 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Wow, talk about tough. It's short as far as medley games go, but what a challenge getting through them, especially the last stage. Bosses were pretty neat, though the last one took me longer than I would've liked. Still, pretty nifty for a game made to honor some guy I don't know.

Wasn't there supposed to be an extra boss, though?

Meet and Greet! / Re: yoyo
« on: November 18, 2014, 11:26:48 PM »
And then snuggle you with our Guy love.  :atkLove:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello
« on: November 18, 2014, 11:26:09 PM »
Welcome to ze forums. Pleasure to have ya!

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hallo!
« on: November 16, 2014, 11:31:27 PM »
Yeah, I was a total noob too one time, but then I got my Crimson on, and so can you! Hit me up for some recommendations of scrub-friendly titles to help ease you along. And of course, welcome!

« on: November 16, 2014, 11:27:43 PM »
(click to show/hide)

After more than six months, I've finally completed stage 6 of K2. Something I once thought impossible, but there you have it. Although it's taken me three hours to complete the chase. Reached the final drop three times and died, so imagine the frustration. Anyway, W00T W00T!!!

In total, about 12 hours on boss rush, 15 if including the chase sequence. Now it's onward to some original material, and hopefully a clandestine final battle in little time. Hopefully it won't take me nearly as long to clear this stage :P

« on: November 13, 2014, 10:18:06 PM »
Keep at it, Cortex! Just those four asshole demons left.

Anyway, my progress:
(click to show/hide)

« on: November 12, 2014, 08:47:10 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Something else that was a long time coming, but now I'm happy to say it's finally beaten. Despite having to face two of the worst bosses in fangames ever, it was a nice intermediary bit of platforming. And of course, the main event that was the final boss. Doruppi may not be good at difficulty scaling or general boss design, but his avoidance fights are always a treat. Certainly one of his best, if a little on the easy side.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14