Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: September 28, 2014, 02:20:48 AM »
GG, Denferok. I look forward to the vid posting on YouTube. Anywho, my turn to share.

(click to show/hide)

Steadily going along. Brown key area had some tricky moments, but eventually it was tackled like all the rest. The secret, while taking about 30 minutes to get, was rather fun despite it all, since I got to try it out in Cultured. No midpoint save, though :/

Just one more key/secret to go. Time to flip out!

« on: September 24, 2014, 03:59:05 PM »
(click to show/hide)

4 keys, 5 secrets down. A fairly relaxing water level for yellow key. Took a while on the one plane jump, but otherwise pretty nice. Lessee how long the lax train will go.

« on: September 18, 2014, 06:23:31 PM »
(click to show/hide)

After listening to Red Bee a bunch of times, I decided to play one of the legends and Kalemandu's obsession: Crimson.

Already got the blue key and three secrets, including the secret for this area. Holy shit, how elated I was to manage to snag this one, which I imagine would be the most nerve-wracking secret in the game. With the right pacing, I may very well face those demons. Good thing I got my rainbow leek with me :3

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: September 15, 2014, 02:49:02 AM »
Been beating a lot of games lately, most of them Betty games. Rather than describe all of them, I'll just focus on two, beginning with my 100th completed fangame:

(click to show/hide)

Just like my 50th, it's a Betty title. Very short, fun trolls, and three interesting bosses. Some puzzle elements at the end of the game, but only for two screens. That aspect of his doesn't get fully realized until this game:

(click to show/hide)

My first "puzzle" fangame, and wouldn't you know it? It's also (co)made by Betty. Actually made me use my brain, but I got through it without cheats or video reference. Bosses in this game were... unique. The final one was just an utter pain in the ass.

And here are the other games I've beaten in the past two days:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

« on: September 13, 2014, 11:45:43 PM »
(click to show/hide)

What the hell was all that? The name "I Wanna Punch pieceofcheese in The Face" grabbed my attention, but basically it was just one trollific screen and done. Blatant false advertising, as there was no face to punch (except a bunch of Pikachus). Although, this did contain one of the most heartfelt moments in fangaming:
(click to show/hide)
Whitney Houston ftw :P

(click to show/hide)

The myth, the legend, and now finally beaten. Plenty of nauseating and seizure-inducing screen effects, and just the right amount of pure insanity. Before facing the endurance segment, it occurred to me that the sights and sounds of this game must be what Stinkycheese's mind is full of every waking moment of his life... wowsers.

« on: September 12, 2014, 03:22:18 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Now that's a hell of a send-off. So yeah, one of the renowned fangames is now under my belt. A rather unique experience, with stages featuring their own look and mechanics, like with SM64's jump limitation and Dark Souls stamina bar. In all I'd say this was a good show... except for two things that completely marred the experience. The first was the fangame mash-up stage, where dagger got super obnoxious with trolls. The GB screen had frickin' star traps every two steps, and Tetris screen was so bullocks.

Then there was the final boss. Holy shit, was it terrible. The fun and pace of the game all came to a screeching halt as I had to put up with that RNG skewed hitbox fucker for hours. Although beating him gave me cause to yell into my pillow out of elation and sheer relief, but only because of how hellish it was. Dammit, dagger, you need to do your bosses better.

Now I'll just go get myself wrecked proper... by Getting Rekt  :Kappa:

« on: September 10, 2014, 04:51:36 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Saw Paragus playing Descry 3, but because I was having booting up that game, I thought I'd give the first game a try. A bit shoddy production and easy for the first half, but after midway it grows some teeth in platforming, though not by much. Maybe two annoying bosses, with the final boss being an avoidance fight. That fight also happens to be the second one I've ever beaten on first try, along with the final boss of I Wannayaaaaaa. Pretty impressive for going in blind :P

« on: September 09, 2014, 02:09:25 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Medley Project List
« on: September 04, 2014, 03:38:33 AM »
You forgot Break the Series Z. There's two of them now, and a third is on the way. There's also Kill the Blue Mage, but much of it is original content, so dunno if it would count.

EDIT: Almost forgot Kill the Maker. Definitely a medley game there.

« on: September 04, 2014, 03:34:10 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Saw ume play this a while back, and since I'm burned out playing Series Z 1, I figured I'd take a little break. Very short, simple, refreshing avoidance fight with wholly manageable RNG. Song is rather cute. I think I'll do other avoidance games before retaking Series Z, as I've spent 5 hours stuck in the same damn room and don't wanna deal with it right now T_T

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hii
« on: September 01, 2014, 01:46:01 AM »
Hey! Hey! Listen! Hey! Watch Out!

Guess you miss those old sounds, huh? A warm welcome here to the forums. I recommend playing Justice if you're looking to fill in that Navi-sized void in your life  :atkHappy:

Meet and Greet! / Re: hello!
« on: September 01, 2014, 01:43:51 AM »
One of the elite Spanish players has come to join us! Muy honor from your presence, hombre!

« on: September 01, 2014, 01:42:25 AM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Kill the Maker made me curious for Box Trap, and it turns out to be... fairly easy. Save for an annoying first boss, the game is a simplistic bit of needle/adventure. Might try the two sequels at some later point.

Payment was a game that's been on my Incomplete List for a long time, despite being a really short game. Consisting of only four rooms, four bosses, four secret items, and a Miku fight, it's taken me months to finally buckle down and finish it. Each room has a gimmick, which range from fun to annoying, as is the case with getting the secrets and fighting the bosses. The Miku fight was the longest part for me, since the gimmick of the fight is INVISIBLE PROJECTILES. But after a while it turned out to be simplistic, although I choked twice to the last attack, resulting in even more game time down the drain. But, it's finally done, and I can be rid of it forever.
(The 8's in that screen kill you, btw :P)

« on: August 29, 2014, 01:22:38 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Darn skippy I am, game! Another game I thought unbeatable, now beaten. Final boss didn't prove as annoying as I was led to believe... or maybe I just got lucky when I made it to the final phase and won on the first try. I will say, original version looked like crap, but pieceofcheese actually put in some proper production value. Much love to him for having Dimrain help me through the final screen. Nice to finally have this game out of my folder.

(click to show/hide)

Game I picked up on a whim because I was in a Betty mood, though this game had no Betty whatsoever, except Cirno. Just a few screens, the last one being an utter bitch and major death counter. The one boss was a one-shot victory, though. Not sure who's birthday they're referring to...

Meet and Greet! / Re: Yooo
« on: August 25, 2014, 10:44:04 PM »
Oh hey, that one guy stinkycheese idolizes :P

Welcome, YoYoYo. Hope this place satisfies you.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14