Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]
General Games / Re: I ban you because...
« on: May 04, 2014, 04:24:10 PM »
Banned because I'm still relatively new here.

General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: May 04, 2014, 04:23:17 PM »
That cat's on fire.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: May 04, 2014, 04:20:27 PM »
I Wanna Conquer the Blow Game 2

(What? I like a good casual game every so now and then :P)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The Index of Common Jump Names
« on: May 04, 2014, 04:18:36 PM »
Hey, I can art too!  :atkHappy:

Sorry if dimensions aren't right/my overall shitty art ability. Two neat jumps in Uhuhu Spike and maybe other games, needle or otherwise. Dunno if there are better names than these, but YAAAY I'm contributing!  :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:52:20 PM »
I keep jumping between games, but here are my current ones:

-100 Trials screen of Cultured, 2nd Save
-7 Trials screen of Kamilia 2, 2nd Save
-First Macaron screen in Kamilia 3, 2nd Save
-The hallways of little spikes in Uhuhu Spike, dunno what screen number that is.
-Red Miku fight in Dotkid (7 hours and still stuck, graaaah!)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Games to get better at Endurace?
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:45:26 PM »
I Wanna Beat the Random Numbers is pretty nice, featuring four short bosses of varying length. A nice thing about this one is that it gives you a health bar, so definitely good for practice! A bit on the short side, though.

I Wanna Be The Roman also features a health bar, but a far lengthier fight. Perhaps give it a shot after Random Numbers.

Personal fave is the avoidance fight in Rose Gear. There are two versions, but the advanced one is only available by collecting all four hidden items ingame (which is hard). The normal version is decent length, manageable RNG, and nice to listen to.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:39:44 PM »
just wanted to say hi.

Then I will do the same.

hi :P

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello everyone.
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:38:36 PM »
Devote your life to miku.

Yeah, what he said. But yeah, welcome! Nice to see someone here that's older than me for a change. I'd recommend Boshy if you haven't already, though it might be considerably tricky.  Ooh! Give Wannyaaaaa a shot; very silly fun game ;P

Meet and Greet! / Re: hi there
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:35:23 PM »
Nothing wrong with the old-school. So anyway, welcome! After a while of playing you'll get better at them for sure, so keep that hope alive!

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi I guess
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:33:06 PM »
Oh yeah, I certainly saw some neat things while I lurked here.

Meet and Greet! / Hello, Fellow Masochists!
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:31:09 PM »
Since I'm bored and it's a lovely Sunday afternoon, here I go:

Hello all! I'm a 26-year-old half-Dane, so that makes me rather old compared to and not quite as foreign as most :P. I was exposed to IWBTG back in 2009 thanks to a good friend of mine it college, and after days of yelling, agony and eventual triumph I finally became The Guy. Shortly after that I got into Gradius because it was featured in the game, and from Gradius I got into the best gaming franchise ever: Touhou. So really, IWBTG is the reason I've opened up to PC as a legitimate gaming platform, so thanks Kayin! <3

After the first game I tried some of the early fangames: Fangame, Pickory, and Boshy, the game that made me develop a love for oatmeal (out of spite!). At one point I made my own fangame... which was really a board game version of IWBTG, and after that I fell out of favor of Guy games for some years. It was only some months ago that Kamilia 3 renewed my interest in the games, and I've been playing and beating games since.

So far I've beaten some twenty odd games (and slowly rising), and favorites by far are Boshy, Best Guy (it makes me laugh), Rose Gear, I Wanna Beat the Random Numbers, Uhuhu Spike, and of course the original.

Aside from playing fangames, I'm on the fence on whether to make my own (proper) one or make a podcast where I interview people from the community. But I'm lazy so it'll probably be neither.

So let's get spike-jumping everyone!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]