Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conlycameobasher

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14
General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: June 21, 2014, 11:06:45 PM »
Guy who is among guys who are clearly out of my league XP

General Games / Re: I ban you because...
« on: June 21, 2014, 02:26:11 AM »
Banned because what the hell kind of name is REBAG, all caps?

Off Topic / Re: In this thread every post must have a picture
« on: June 19, 2014, 11:06:59 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Because damn, they hit it right on the money -w-

Off Topic / Re: Post Your Favorite Come on And Slam Remix
« on: June 19, 2014, 11:02:56 PM »
Two of my favs:

Battle for Everyone's Slams
(click to show/hide)

The Melancholy of Charles Barkley
(click to show/hide)

« on: June 19, 2014, 10:58:02 PM »
I ban you for bringing that Twitch trash emote into this discussion.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna F A T B I R D S
« on: June 19, 2014, 10:55:22 PM »
Definitely scrub-approved, my friend! An easy fun challenge for the whole family. I may include this in my scrub-friendly medley game, if I should ever make it :P

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: June 19, 2014, 10:53:23 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Well after hearing two people bring it up, I just had to give it a try. Indeed, a nice reprieve from the AIDs found in harder games. Particularly in the form of plane jumps >: (

Also, salutations ScrewedUp. Tried to pull a sneaky first post on us, didn't you? ;)

(click to show/hide)

A game I've been wanting to play... and dear god how I've come to regret it (partially).

Game looked and sounded nice, some parts were neat and the bosses for the most part were fun. But oh dear god where there needlessly stupid sections, like the cloud area of the first stage, and the worst offender: the final level.

At first I thought flying around would be cool, until I discovered how bloody unyielding it was using a controller. Not only that, but the very last screen requires complete mastery, especially in maneuvering around the surprise attack of that bell-blasting bitch Suzuko. One of the worst drags ever in my fangaming career, and essentially a game killer to most. But I soldiered on and got to the final boss, who turned out to be rather fun and made the flying gimmick work. Plus Pochi, oh what a delight surviving him -w-

I know there's an extra mode, and more things to do on Hard and other difficulty levels, and I don't care. I'm done with this game, no more. Now to get back to the plane jump I played this game to get a break from, just so I can get a break from THIS GAME. Sheesh...

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: June 19, 2014, 02:02:01 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Now, double diamonds may be blase to you more elites. But this one I took down in three tries. THREE! And my very first double diamond took nearly ten minutes to get through. Dunno if the hit detection in this game is more forgiving, or I've come a long way since then. Also managed to pass several upward plane jumps up to this point.

Sorry, I'm just freaking out how I was able to accomplish what I had thought nigh impossible in so few attempts. A scrub shouldn't be able to do that!  :BibleThump:

« on: June 18, 2014, 08:49:43 PM »
I ban you because HOW DARE YOU LET PINKIE LET HERSELF GO LIKE THAT.

General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: June 18, 2014, 08:49:09 PM »
Guy who finds Rukito games to be good level design.

« on: June 18, 2014, 08:45:52 PM »
(click to show/hide)

A good bit of challenge in this one, as well as a few obnoxious trolls. Unlike Nauhst, I found the final boss a bit more enjoyable and relaxing. Yes rng could be a pain at times, but at least it wasn't the hell that was Silver Tower final boss.

(click to show/hide)

Short silly troll game. Some nifty surprises, and a final boss that proved more challenging than I had anticipated. Or rather I just sucked for no reason at it X(

Meet and Greet! / Re: The gay wizard
« on: June 17, 2014, 10:46:07 PM »
Gay Wizard, huh? A bit redundant dontcha think?  :Kappa:

Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: June 15, 2014, 08:17:39 PM »
Damn, all you guys and your K3 progress. All I have to show is that I made it past the first two screens of GR. Does that count for something?

Meet and Greet! / Re: Quick hey since I finally signed up.
« on: June 15, 2014, 02:39:59 AM »
Welcome :FrankerZ:

You forgot to say "You can do eet!" :/

« on: June 15, 2014, 02:38:48 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Bit of a hiatus/burnout with fangames the past few days, but I come back with this: my first Koala game.

Fancy bit of challenge, with some trolls and relaxing music. Mixes things up after a few screens, and the last bit of platforming had a neat gimmick of raindrops you can pick up and shoot at spikes to make them harmless for a couple of seconds.

The end avoidance fight... is pretty much a long, fixed pattern. Pretty-looking, though. Alas, my scrubness kept me stuck on it far longer than I should've been. I might want to stay away from long avoidance fights for a while X_X

Edit:
(click to show/hide)

A fun short bit of challenge, with some nice precision jumping. Only a few trouble spots. Bosses were rather fun in their brevity.

You did it again X||
-infern0man1

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14