Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - HAEGOE

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Engines / Re: I Wanna Be The GMS2 Engine YoYoYo Edition
« on: September 08, 2018, 03:52:16 AM »
I ran into a problem that makes character get stuck sometimes.
luckily it was shallow enough to jump out and something I could fix myself, but I think you'll have to change the scrSaveGame script a bit.

global.savePlayerX = objPlayer.x;   
    global.savePlayerY = objPlayer.y;
to     
    global.savePlayerX = objPlayer.x-objPlayer.hspeed;   
    global.savePlayerY = objPlayer.y-objPlayer.vspeed;
I think it's the savePlayerX/Y somehow gets objPlayer's x and y position with its speed added.

Programming Questions / How do I use cleanmem.dll for studio?
« on: October 23, 2016, 07:07:52 AM »
gm8 and gms works differently when it comes to loading files from outside. I think I'll have to put cleanmem.dll in "included files", but I don't know the later. can I just do like gm8 after that's in included files tab?

Engines / Re: I Wanna Be The Studio Engine YoYoYo Edition
« on: July 22, 2016, 06:59:15 AM »
OK, I'm on it.(I mean the topic)

I'm using this engine, and this is quite satisfactory and convenient, especially with MD5 save encryption that is available only on studio. However, it could be better if these are improved:
- I wish I could easily change the number of bosses and hidden items in game.
Current version they're both set to 1 to 8, and changing them from 0 to 10 was harder than I expected; I could find the variables and set it myself, but not without errors because of undefined variables.
- The creators would want to choose if their game keeps the secret items when they die without saving.
Sometimes it can be an unnecessary and unintended skip that creators want to fix.
- It's maybe because GMS update issue, but I experienced this glitch : when I use MD5 encryption, the game said the file's corrupted when I didn't even touch the save, and when I reset the 'corrupted' file, it didn't reset correctly. It sent me to the start of my fangame, but it kept my time, deaths, and secret items, etc.

I think I could join too. Is there enough room for bosses?

User-Made Creations / Re: The New Ultimate Fangame! [o_o]
« on: June 15, 2016, 08:23:04 AM »
Nice. Although you're making animations by making dozens of 800X600 sprite, I won't say that's a good Idea because of game size getting too big)

General Games / Re: Never Ending Sentence
« on: June 08, 2016, 05:29:37 PM »
Because They prefer

Off Topic / Pop the Most
« on: June 04, 2016, 07:19:34 AM »
httpss://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Haegoe.MostPop

The mobile game I've been making recently.
Since this is iwbtg fangame forums and this one is.. not a fangame, so I thought this doesn't belong anywhere else.

Basically, you have 6X6 blocks, and pop the highest number of blocks. The blocks will gone and new one will appear. Rince and repeat for the highscore, and show others in the google ranking!

General Discussion / Re: An Idea for a Fangame
« on: June 02, 2016, 06:07:40 AM »
So, the bonus screen replaces your current screen, and you have limited chances to do so, and the more you succeed, the harder bonuses will be.. right?

It sonds more like a wild card than a free jail-escape card to me. If you fail you'll end up back the stage you wanted to skip, with more times and deaths. I don't think the concept itself is bad, but I'm not sure if it could be the anti-frustration support.

Do you have codec prepared? Ogg codecs are usually not built in, so you have to download it somewhere.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be A Lunar
« on: May 26, 2016, 09:18:13 AM »
Simple. The creator officially announced that it's the final version.

Hell, If they say "It's official, I wanna spiky needle's ZaryaAndTracerThinkTheyAreBirds Edition is the final version.", then that ZaryaAndTracerThinkTheyAreBirds becomes the final version, unless they make a new version called "PainisCupcakeEatsSomeone Edition".

Well, This is an absurd example, but final versions are entirely on the game's creator.

Needle event is on sunday? Sorry, I don't think I can make it that time.

Off Topic / Re: whats your fav meme?
« on: May 16, 2016, 05:45:48 AM »
Everything from TEE EFF TOO.

who needs memeless overwatch.(no offense)

I just signed in and wrote down my time.

I do want to note something : Since I don't live in EST timezone, I might be confused about timelines so it might be rough for me.(for example I didn't consider the summer times and stuff)

Alright, I'm in for needle too.

I'm joining in needle maker part, depending on when it starts. Should I be streaming myself?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10