Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - HAEGOE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna get the OOPARTS II 1.3 version
« on: December 20, 2013, 05:34:11 PM »
thank you for the feedbacks.
for stage 2, I'll come up with something to make it better. Being able to save in objects(if you mean objects can kill you, like spikes) is intentional to make stages less harsh. and I suppose almost every dick kills are because of the moving fruits(or bazooka balls of morden's army), I'll do something to make it less dicky.
I'm afraid I'm not going to nerf the final boss' HP. All I can do is make it(me..?) apologizing for being a pain in the ass. You can avoid RNG teleporting very easily once you know how he move. there is a wide safe spot where it never teleports.
(click to show/hide)

and for music restarting, I wish I can do something about it, because I can't. I don't know how to. sorry.

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna get the OOPARTS II 1.3 version
« on: December 20, 2013, 09:49:35 AM »
OK. I hope I can get your feedback soon, whether it's good or bad.
If it's good, I'll leave them alone, if not, I'll try again to make them not bad.

Hello, I'm HAEGOE, and this is the fangame I made.

httpss://skydrive.live.com/?cid=F0EEACB9016C73B1&id=F0EEACB9016C73B1%21111
you can download it there.

Features
- Six stages and bosses
- Some stages has more than 2 ways to get to the boss. You can choose path where you want to go.
- 4 difficulties(Simple, Regular, Difficult, Not For Humans)
  - Simple is the easiest difficulty. It has savepoints where I think beginners need.
  - Regular is the standard difficulty. It has 0~2 savepoint for 1 room(Usually 1)
  - Difficult is the hardest one for humans. It has only one savepoint before and right after each bosses.
  - Not For Humans is... literally not for humans. It doesn't have any savepoints at all.
- Achievements(In this version, you have 34 achievements, and I'm going to make more achievements)
- Auto/Manual Shot selections
- Hidden Items (You can get them by shooting at them. There is a glitch about Items, and I'm going to fix it)
- Rank system (You can See your rank after you cleared all of the game)

Cautions(things I think you're not gonna like)
- Intricate Spikes.(In my defense, There's not 100% spikes in this game and I'm going to replace some of them)
- Fruits exists.
- Some triggers act as a key : You need to activate it to get through.

Screenshots
(click to show/hide)

Now making this game is done, and I think it's time for refining. If you give me feedback, I'll apply it to the next update, if possible.

Useless stupid bonus quiz : Those Screenshots have been taken from the 'Simple' difficulty. O if correct, X if incorrect

1.3 version update :
(click to show/hide)

1.3 version preview
(click to show/hide)

1.4 version update:
- You can shoot the Blue wisp and remove it(But Rei will summon another, So you need to keep shooting it down until you clear them)
- HAEGOE's HP reduced(600 → 500)
   -First Phase HP reduced (100 → 50)
   -Second Phase HP reduced(200 → 150)
- HAEGOE's Final Phase has changed. It will stay up and keep shooting the bullets, and you can take it down by shooting the cores it summoned.
It became a little harder, but if you can dodge its old final phase attacks, I'm sure you can dodge this too.
- HAEGOE's Second Phase has changed. It will shoot bullets as it teleports, and RNG bullet pops became harder to avoid. Instead, you will given more time to shoot it.
- Warning aboout Boss' HP is added. Almost every boss has significantly high HP, and It's hard to reduce HP for every boss, so I added a warning instead.
- Final Stage's BGM has changed. I thought the old BGM was fit the stage, but It doesn't give you any tension.

1.4 version preview
(click to show/hide)

Tell me if it has bugs I couldn't catch, and as always, giving me feedbacks would be nice.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]