Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - HAEGOE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
I saw influka's blog and looks like it is true that he lost his hard drive. he mentioned that he lost his whole computer(his parent gave it to someone else without his permission as I know) and that's why he lost the IWKTK3 gmk file. He was able to create TTT2 because he backed it up(he mentioned that he was able to find some of the backup data from some web clouds.(Don't know why he didn't back up IWKTK3)

Also, Kamilia said he will reject any fangames for tributing himself(because of the quarrel, I think), so unless he changes his mind, I'm afraid final version will never be released.

General Games / Re: Word Association (Let's Try this Again)
« on: August 17, 2014, 01:36:01 AM »
Ketchup

General Games / Re: Never Ending Sentence
« on: August 16, 2014, 06:32:13 AM »
massive bleeding that

Programming Questions / SG Audio Help please?
« on: August 16, 2014, 06:26:54 AM »
I'm using SG Audio for my new game. I wanted to use the sga_SetPlayOffset function for making the intro of the boss them play only once and rest of the music loops, and then something went wrong.

I found out after looping the ogg file, the music kept starting from the intro.
So I used GetPlayOffset to see the problem and the result was a value that's under 0.5 or so and has lots of digits that kept looping as the music being played.

like this
(click to show/hide)

could you tell me how to fix it and do what I intended to do?

« on: August 14, 2014, 07:27:17 AM »
Apple

« on: August 14, 2014, 07:26:45 AM »
Guy who just

« on: August 08, 2014, 12:17:27 AM »
Computer

« on: August 04, 2014, 07:41:47 AM »
sharks for DINNER

« on: August 03, 2014, 09:14:25 PM »
The Guy

« on: August 03, 2014, 02:40:27 AM »
with somebody who

« on: August 02, 2014, 05:17:59 AM »
drink with hamburgers

« on: August 01, 2014, 06:36:35 AM »
universe

General Games / Re: My hill
« on: July 27, 2014, 07:46:08 AM »
nobody cares what's happening here

yay

my hill

Engines / Re: I wanna be the Engine Seph Edition
« on: July 05, 2014, 09:48:04 AM »
I heard that SSound has a bug that won't unload sound in windows  7 or more. is this version for fixing that bug?

For some reason when I downloaded this game, apart of it fucked up or something, and now I have a screen fuck up at the top of every boss, and the room number box is also screwed up, but I can still see the number. Here is the screen fuck up: https://imgur.com/2BGbxvE
The top of it also comes up as a twitch chat sometimes (And I remember seeing Irelands name in one of them, so let's blame him for this :Kappa: )
It's very annoying and I really would like to know if you have any idea why it happens to me and how to fix it

Looks like it's a surface problem, but the problem is I can't fix it. I used surface to reduce lag and sometimes that happens :BibleThump:

What the.. with the update now the final boss is way too hard since you dont have the hitbox thing in the HAEGOE phase  :atkCry:

What?? OH NO... I just found that bug.. sorry  :atkCry:
I'll fix this as soon as possible

p.s. sorry paragus... I didn't know there was a bug that time :BibleThump:

Edit : New Version Updated(including fixing final stage bug)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10