Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - HAEGOE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Alternate Physics?
« on: April 11, 2014, 03:45:33 AM »
Lets all buy korean Windows xp computers yay

EDIT- also i dont think we should change the engine physics -
Microsoft stopped support on XP
so it's either getting through impossible segment or getting your security wrecked :KappaHD:

1.2 version is up. Sorry I'm late about fixing the bug. didn't notice it until someone uploaded the video.

Video Discussion / Re: IWBT Justice
« on: March 29, 2014, 09:33:26 PM »
 :atkCry: ...cheer up...

1.1 version is up, download address remains the same(Yeay Onedrive :atkHappy:)

I played and streamed this game yesterday.   I went in with low expectations because I had a lot of issues with your previous games.   I ended up being surprised, thought it was a fun little game.   It's a bit short, but the way the difficulty modes change the game was pretty interesting.  Also this engine is way better than the engine in your other games.

Overall this game is an improvement over your previous games for me.
Glad you didn't hate it. I hope you don't hate the rest of the game.

About the difficulty changes, It was inspired by I wanna make a sandwich and I wanna get cultured. Those games had extra spikes in harder modes. Also, since I saw people suffering my old games because they picked modes with few savepoint, I thought savepoint reducing was ruining more than helping the game, so I made it those way. I'm thinking about making my next fangame with this way, too.

p.s. speaking of cultured, Are you part of the creator of that game? I saw 'pieceofcheese and paragusrants presents' in the title screen.

Game looks nice! I will try to beat it in chaos mode.
Good luck. Though I suggest you to try normal first.

I haven't played the game, but if it's using the yuuutu engine, then I can approve :Kappa: b
Okay. so, using yuuutu engine itself is a plus.. lots of people really are familiar with this engine.

It was short, but a fun game! The avoidance boss on chaos mode was definitely the best part of the game for me, I really enjoyed it. The only complaint I have, is that on the final boss some of the attacks take too long compared to how easy it is (beat it first try on both modes). My suggestion would be to cut down the attack time a bit and make them a bit harder, so it won't be that boring.

Overall it was enjoyable and I'm looking forward to your next project(s) with yuuutu engine :)
...Here's Something I want to Tell you. I cut down the Final boss' attack time, and even though I buffed the attacks, it seems a little easier to me. It can be my delusion and it's uncertain before 1.1 patch is released, but I while I can tell you it became shorter, I'm not so sure it became harder. Is it okay?

edit : never mind. I think I can tell it's harder, at least about final phase. :atkWut:

Thank you for playing. Glad you enjoyed the avoidance. And about the Final boss, since you said you beat it first try(which is definitely not what I intended), and It's too long, I'll do what I can do to make it shorter and harder.
I was thinking about while I buff this boss, I'll make a hidden boss which is current, unbuffed version of it.

User-Made Creations / I wanna be the Octophobia 1.2 ver(URGENT)
« on: March 25, 2014, 02:16:35 AM »
This is my another fangame, and first one I tried making with Yuuutu Engine.(Excluding the collaboration project with infern0man)

This is the Address for Downloading.
httpss://onedrive.live.com/?gologin=1&#cid=F0EEACB9016C73B1&id=F0EEACB9016C73B1%21131

Feature :
- 8 Stages
  - Each Stage, You have to complete the mission that is given to you before entering the stage
  - The Stages Include 3 Boss and 1 Avoidence.
  - This is for getting used to yuuutu engine, so It will be quite short even with 8 stages.
- 2 Difficulties
  - NORMAL, CHAOS mode
  - I strongly recommend you to go to Normal mode First.

- Yuuutu Physics
  - Many people told me to use Yuuutu engine, so I used it.

Screenshots :
(click to show/hide)

1.1 version update
(click to show/hide)
1.2 version update
(click to show/hide)
I don't know what to say... please enjoy

edit : changed the title now, because I forgot when I uploaded it

I'm not sure if it's error or not, but I have something to report. Guests was posting in one of the the Other languages board, and some of the guests were even attempting to starting a new topic there. I thought we should log in here to write in every board..

edit : after writing this, I saw a guest writing here, too. It looks like guest is doing whatever I'm doing, or the server perceives so.(Though I never tried to make a new topic here

Here: :RedCoat:

-infern0man1

edit by myself(HAEGOE): For comparison - :Kappa: :IceFairy: :FrankerZ:

한국어 / Re: 하이 구스탑임
« on: March 14, 2014, 06:52:46 PM »
어서오세요

그분 외국인 맞을걸요
그분이 이 사이트 주인인 Starz0r님이셔요
외국 아이워너 방송 팀(The wannabes였던가)에도 영향력이 있으신 것 같고 가이 제작자분이 만든 포럼에서도 할만한 게임 리스트 같은 거 만드시고 다른 유저들이 투표하게 하는 글 쓰기도 하셨어요

General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: March 11, 2014, 06:54:49 PM »
Who listed my game in his good game list

(click to show/hide)

Final Version is up.
you can download it at the first page.

Off Topic / Oh... This forum is back
« on: March 06, 2014, 12:52:17 AM »
Long time no see, I'll say.

Edit : I think some of the latest data here is still missing... is it?

Oh, ok, then. actually, that 5 whirlwind in a row is always summoned under you and you are always in the center.
It's like this.
00K00 - 0 is nothing(Filled to get the kid in the center), K is kid.
12121 - 2 and 1 is a Warning mark which shows whirlwind will be summoned there. 1 bursts faster than 2. so you'll have to stand on the C part first, wait for B to burst, then leave after B wind is gone and before C wind bursts.
Their bursting delay is always constant(1 = 1 sec, 2 = 2 sec) and there is no rng to kill you in that attack, so if you managed to dodge it the first time, dodging another 5-wind-in-a-row won't be hard.

Game Design / Re: Upcoming Fangame Contest
« on: February 09, 2014, 07:05:34 PM »
Wait.. I think I had to make myself a little more clear.
Could you change me to the judge? I think I'll gonna have to enjoy some fangames, rather than make one in this contest.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10