Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sephalos

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Off Topic / Re: This place is pretty dead...
« on: November 04, 2013, 12:57:04 AM »
figured out a way to figure out
Honestly though, the forum isn't dead.

Video Games / Re: test
« on: October 29, 2013, 03:34:57 AM »
:BwanaSlug: hi

Video Games / Re: Red Alert
« on: October 25, 2013, 08:40:15 PM »
So far they are going in the right direction. My only real hope is they don't fuck this up. They did say they wanted to have multiple planets per map wich is gonna be hard to pull off.

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be The Death Collab [Make A Stage!]
« on: October 25, 2013, 05:32:22 PM »
Dunno if I'll be joining this, I'm not too fond of spike games even though I enjoyed some of them.
You don't have to make a stage with spikes. Anything goes as far as I know.

« on: October 24, 2013, 08:51:23 AM »
I think the only way this has a shot at being good is if people make something fun, or atleast attempt to. it can be needle sure, but they should also be required to clear their own stage, completely. no tas or save states. you also need some quality control and beta testers.
otherwise 1 person might as well just make IwbtTAS3. or at the very least agree on what we are making, so it isnt so weirdly mixed up like the first.
I agree with this. I can be a little harsh about needle games some times, but I understand why people make them and play them. I think a good rule for it could be: No jump cancel required.

Video Games / Re: Red Alert
« on: October 23, 2013, 10:52:38 PM »
I'm looking forward to Red Alert 4, but at the same time I'm not getting my hopes too high. Triple A games are pretty terrible these days... but who knows, it might turn out to be good...
...it will most likely suck though...

However, I'm really hyped for Planetary Annihilation. I was a big Total Annihilation player back in the days and played Supreme Commander for quite a while. Supreme Commander 2 was a big let down though.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Yo Yo Yo!
« on: October 23, 2013, 10:38:55 PM »
Wolks! The man, the legend! Welcome to the fangame community yo  :KevinTurtle:

« on: October 23, 2013, 08:24:20 PM »
I might make a stage, I'll think about it.

Game Design / Re: sound effects request
« on: October 09, 2013, 07:54:09 PM »
OK, you know paper mario sticker star? ..right?  :Kappa:

Might just be me, but that seems like he mentioned it...
I though he meant a item called sticker star in Paper Mario or something.

« on: October 09, 2013, 04:55:23 PM »
all those packs are from 2008  :Kappa: the newest paper mario is from 2012... i need sound effects from that one
Well you didn't mention wich Paper Mario...
I doubth you're going to find much of Wii games sound effects anywhere since ripping them would require a capture card and some ingenuity.

« on: October 08, 2013, 11:11:11 PM »

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hej
« on: October 08, 2013, 04:05:13 PM »
Welcome. Dont fuck anyting up, an youll be jus fine.
That's not a very nice way to welcome a new member  :Kappa:

In any case, welcome to the Fangame Community.

Programming Questions / Re: Music pauses before loop
« on: September 29, 2013, 09:18:17 PM »
I saw that and I have no idea what could cause that. Can you test it with another song maybe to see if that other song does the same thing?

Try some stuff out and try to isolate where the problem is coming from.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Stop The Stars
« on: September 23, 2013, 05:34:46 PM »
:Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:   :OneHand:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:

Announcements / Re: Country Flags
« on: August 27, 2013, 08:38:04 AM »
Why is this mandatory? I don't think it's a good idea to force someone to show where they live if they don't want to. There's absolutely no point to this other than driving people away from the forums. If I have to hide my flag to proove a point here, I will.

^
There are alot of forum containing everyone having a country flag, such as osu!. I'm not trying to come of as mean by having you put your flag on your account but it doesn't auto-validate like most forums would due to the host of this forum not being the greatest. Showing your flag doesn't make you more open to "internet attacks" or some stalker may come and find you, but if you have a problem please PM me about it and I will consider it. Now if you will I have to continue adding faces to the forum with you guys knowing... :FrankerZ:
It's not about you coming out mean. It's a matter of infringing on people's privacy and telling them you will delete their accounts if they don't abide by this pointless rule. There is no reason whatsoever why this should be forced on people and therefor should not be done.
If you think it is senseless then I will remove it.
I don't mind the flag, just don't force people to use them and it's all good.  :FrankerZ:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17