Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - lawatson

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25
The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 2
« on: October 04, 2015, 07:38:22 PM »
Finished up mine, this one is definitely hard to wrap my head around...

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna be the ArioTrap 2
« on: October 04, 2015, 05:15:22 PM »
Definitely a great and hard needle game. I'm not joking about the "hard" part of that statement either. It may start out beginner-challenging in the first world but this shit snowballs really quickly in the third world and don't even get me started on the last lmao.

Regardless, the needle is definitely well-designed and pretty much every jump contributes to the difficulty. It's not a game for beginners, though. Seriously. Wait until you graduate from rainbow to play this. Kappa b

Would recommend.

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 1
« on: October 03, 2015, 08:53:57 PM »
Oh my, I actually kinda like this one...

EDIT: This time I converted it to a .map file. woopsies me///

EDITEDIT: This time I made it look better. Minispikes galore!

Game Design / Re: Ideas for stage effect.
« on: October 02, 2015, 06:40:10 AM »
Maybe lightly falling snow? That sounds fitting for an ice cave.

Game Design / Re: Give me your opinion
« on: September 30, 2015, 09:53:37 PM »
I think the newer one looks cooler. I would suggest some different pictures for the achievement icons, though.

P.S. time for the meta criticism on achievement systems

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: September 29, 2015, 07:19:12 PM »

A lot of these segments were *really* hard. (I'm talking to you, second water save.) Regardless, the design was very interesting and the game itself was really fun. I wish there was a second one.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: September 28, 2015, 02:52:13 PM »
Damn dude, congrats! I hated screen 2 a lot more than screen 1, the jumps just seemed *very* unfun. Third screen looks like quite a thing though, so have fun with that!

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Re: Sorry if this may sound stupid
« on: September 27, 2015, 11:23:05 PM »
[ img] link [ /img]

Announcements / Re: Complete Forum Revamp
« on: September 26, 2015, 12:45:47 AM »
dang dude what a legend, a good use of your 3 months indeed!

Meet and Greet! / Probably should have done this sooner
« on: September 24, 2015, 10:56:10 PM »
Simply doing this because I know new people join the community from time to time and need to get a little overview on everyone here.

Basically, I'm L. A. Watson. Those are my initials. I'm not "lawatson". That's a big thing I need to highlight. You can call me law or watson. I'm okay with that.

I am pretty good at needle (I have completed FTFA screens 1 and 2 and I make hard RMJ maps for fun). I am also decent at avoidance, but definitely not close to the top. I've cleared very few avoidances even though I'm generally good at reading bullets and learning patterns.

In my spare time, I usually laze around, but I also make games. My main highlights are I Wanna Destroy the Yeezy (An avoidance collab between me and CtWw) and Extreme Depths (A needle game made approximately a year ago). I should also highlight that these games are both mediocre (they're not bad, though, I hope...) Over time I have become increasingly good at coding and making games, so I'm confident I'll make better games in the future.

My twitch account is the same as my name (LAWatson). If you want to throw a conversation, you can do it either on twitch or on skype. (Search LAWatson in skype, I have a profile picture from I Wanna Be the Crimson).

I'm generally never doing anything and I don't plan to do anything anytime soon. I just like playing and making games and talking to people. I hope you have fun in this community whether you are new or old, and remember: Please don't cause any unreasonable drama! :atkHappy:

Have a fun time, everyone!

Video Discussion / Re: swag strats
« on: September 24, 2015, 09:01:57 PM »
god fucking damn s*n

Video Discussion / Re: Kamilia 3 Killer
« on: September 24, 2015, 02:53:13 PM »
lmao that's a next level medley stereotype right there

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: September 18, 2015, 08:46:33 PM »

large quantities of cock were snorted in the making of this screen

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: September 18, 2015, 07:21:53 PM »

I Wanna Float In Disco clear!

Pretty simple avoidance although the RNG parts are actually super hard if you're a beginner. If you can read the attacks, then it's generally fine. I would recommend.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: K3 save problem
« on: September 18, 2015, 02:40:14 PM »
K3 save system works in a way that if you get a savefile which isn't from your computer it won't work. You'll either have to find some way around that or replay up to stage 3.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25