Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JGBMaster

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 30, 2015, 09:22:54 AM »

Video Discussion / Re: I wanna Call me it - Extra
« on: August 30, 2015, 07:36:19 AM »
Insane, as always :)
Congrats Andres, you really deserved it.

Video Discussion / swag strats
« on: August 30, 2015, 07:31:50 AM »
Feel free to post swag strats from any game :^)

https://www.twitch.tv/jgbmaster/v/13560373

Español / Re: Chat Español C:
« on: August 30, 2015, 04:13:40 AM »
Se supone que esto estaba muerto xD

Anda, pero si es el creador del I Wanna be the Boing :PogChamp:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: August 27, 2015, 11:01:05 AM »
This may not be the worst but rip
based plane jump

EDIT: it just happened twice
my luck is amazing

never gonna get screen 1 deathless the curse is real lmao

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: August 25, 2015, 06:07:49 PM »
i had problems with every screen lmao
80 was a bitch tho

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 25, 2015, 09:36:41 AM »

Totally unrelated stuff: I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and I hated the white title bar. If you're wondering why is the title bar blue it's because I changed it thanks to this https://winaero.com/blog/get-colored-title-bars-in-windows-10/
I know this isn't a Windows help forum or whatever, but w/e :Kappa:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Three questions about platforming
« on: July 30, 2015, 05:35:29 PM »
I also think 1framing at the very edge will work for the 1st jump you posted and I think the 2nd jump is possible without the platform. For double inverts, though, I wouldn't recommend the bunnyhopping strat if you're bad at 1frames and because you don't know your valign (has to be between y.3-y.5), but you can cactus cancel by pressing 2 left shifts or 2 right shifts fast in midair if you have a good keyboard (I can't do lower jumps than 1frames when I cactus with my keyboard) or you just can cancel in midair (also using 2 left shifts or 2 right shifts).

For last method (which is the one I use and recommend) you need to have a shift holded, press the other one (the kid won't jump here) and when you want to cancel (in midair in this case) tap the other shift fast and release the other one you had holded immediately after. The jump will be lower or higher depending on the time between the 2 shift releases. Oh, and the height you need for that cancel is almost a full cancel height (same as a 1frame).

Off Topic / Re: what's the origin of your username?
« on: July 27, 2015, 06:25:36 AM »
I came up with my username when I was 9 iirc. I was playing an online flash game I don't remember and I thought of using my initials of my name and surnames (J, G and B ) but a friend told me to add "master" because it "sounded cool" :Kappa:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: July 23, 2015, 11:43:15 AM »
I'm happy with the decisions. And I understand why you don't wanna add a dislike feature, I was kinda mad only thinking about shit reviews.

Thanks TJ and Klazen! ( •ᴗ•)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: July 23, 2015, 06:11:39 AM »
As you may have noticed, there are 2 games called I Wanna be the 2.5625 and I wanna be the Extra Jump that have been added recently in Delicious Fruit and they're both impossible (I'm not saying the jumps mentioned are impossible, but they aren't built in the correct way to make them possible in the game).

I had thought of giving them a proper rating but I've realized there's no point in giving them a 100/100 difficulty rating since other people have rated them around 80-90/100 in difficulty and the games won't have a 100/100 difficulty (which is the difficulty rating they MUST have since they're impossible) after I (and people who would also rate it 100/100 in difficulty) post my reviews.

Players who are trying to look for some hard challenge and find games like this will waste hours on a game that is basically impossible and I'm sure they will be really mad when they realize the game is actually impossible and they will shit on the site because the difficulty rating says it isn't impossible when it is.

So, here's what I'd do to prevent this from happening: delete all the impossible games. There's no point in having impossible games in a site made for people who want to have fun playing these games. This way we will also prevent wrong ratings (there's a guy complaining about the 2 corners on I Wanna be the Extra Jump when they don't change anything in difficulty) and dumb ratings in general (mainly from people known as "happil 2 kids" or from just dumb people). I wouldn't delete games like LoveTrap, I Wanna break the Sky Needle, I Wanna challenge the Needle Fight, etc., though, since the impossible parts are in the extra part (which are obviously not required to beat the games).

Also, talking about ratings. People in general will most likely read the rating from a "big guy" first, ignoring the other ones when the "big guy's" rating might be wrong or not appropiate (I won't say names but it's not the first time that this happens). I know there's a "Like this review" button to make a rating more trustworthy, but I suggest adding a "Dislike this review" button since there are lots of reviews which aren't really reviews and most of them are posted by people who clearly have no idea about the game or they haven't beaten or even played the game in some cases.

Video Discussion / I Wanna be the Wischtech (deathless) in 0:49
« on: July 20, 2015, 07:15:04 AM »
I'm now definitely done with this game. Deaths: 0 (obviously, duh)
dat super F tho

Video Discussion / Re: Crimson ripoff sub 1 hour
« on: July 19, 2015, 06:14:32 PM »
Good job, Nader! :)

Español / Re: Chat Español C:
« on: July 17, 2015, 08:55:42 AM »
Inferno pls, ese español que tienes es muy raro :Kappa:

Puedes encontrar la wiki buscando "iwannabethewiki" en Google o puedes ir a Delicious Fruit, clicando en https://delicious-fruit.com/ o en https://fangam.es/

Video Discussion / Wischtech fail compilation
« on: July 14, 2015, 06:49:02 AM »
I made this thread so you guys can see that Wischtech is not an easy game to run. I will update it every time I have a new fail.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17