Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JGBMaster

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The worst fangame you ever played.
« on: December 17, 2014, 03:34:38 PM »
Ahahahahahahaha.

Crysis is a good game, if you can't handle the last boss I have some bad news.

What if I told you that I suck at bosses?

What if I told you I can't even beat Scapegoat because I haven't played avoidance for like 2 years and I didn't play many avoidance bosses then? :Kappa:

Only spent about half an hour on a tree boss though lel

The Lounge / Re: Axfc uploader dowload problem(?)
« on: December 16, 2014, 03:52:15 PM »
I've been having problems for like 2 or 3 weeks, but I found a solution. After getting the error, click here

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: December 16, 2014, 11:48:43 AM »
Died 11 times at last jump of floor 80 in crimson needle, died 2 times after all the water sections and died 1 time at the last gate lol
Am I the winner? :Kappa:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Help. I can't beat floor 80 in Crimson Needle.
« on: December 14, 2014, 11:01:14 AM »
Thanks guys I did it! :D
After dying more than 4k times in total and spending like 8-9 hours I finally did it  :atkHappy:
Choked 11 times there :Kappa:

Thanks Sunbla, if you hadn't told me how to do it properly I would've never done it :)

PS I LOVE MY LIFEEEEEEE  :atkLove: :atkLove: :atkLove: :atkLove: :atkLove:

Off Topic / Re: Post funny or weird things or idk
« on: December 14, 2014, 04:34:22 AM »
WOW GUYS IVE FOUND A NEW WAY TO JUMP CANCEL WITH SKYPE
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS AMAZING AND I HAVE 10/10 CONSISTENCE :Kreygasm:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Help. I can't beat floor 80 in Crimson Needle.
« on: December 14, 2014, 04:29:26 AM »
Thanks guys. I tried to bunny hop in record my jumps and moved the warp (a damage block) 5 pixels higher and I could do it. The problem is that I'm too nervous in the real game that I accidentally make double jumps instead of a bunny hops :(
Died 2 times more btw :atkCry:

you don't need bunnyhop for that

Hmm... I didn't bunny hop in the first 7 times I got there because I saw Den and Peranche getting to 81 without doing it. But I think I might have a different version than yours, because I've tried it a lot without bunny hop and I couldn't do it. I'll try it without it, but I'd like to know the real position of that warp so I can know If I really need to bunny hop or not. Bunny hopping is way more risky than making 2 full jumps for me.

Thanks Sunbla :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Help. I can't beat floor 80 in Crimson Needle.
« on: December 12, 2014, 03:46:54 PM »
I would've never thought I would have to make a thread talking about this, but I felt like I had to do it. I've wasted like 6 or 7 hours practicing this floor (probably more) in record my jumps, the speedrun version of Crimson Needle and in the original one. I've never remade a full screen of a fangame in record my jumps, but as I only play this game when I stream and I'm a bit bad at water sections, I decided to practice it offstream with record my jumps and the speedrun version.

I've clared this screen once in record my jumps and twice in the speedrun version, but it looks like I can't fucking do last jump on the original version. I've died 7 times on last jump and I still don't know why. It's not hard to me to make high jumps like Kinata's Mega Jump though. It's all recorded btw.

I can't take this shit anymore. This is clearly my worst gaming experience of all my life. I've never felt that mad and sad while playing a videogame. I hardly ever get mad and I'm not a nervous person but this is too much for me and I'm starting to think I can't do it because of my keyboard. I tried using the same shift, left shift and right shift and remapped shifts (if I accidentally made a jump cancel on 2nd jump I wouldn't be that fast to go to the left and avoid that spike, so that's why I used two remapped keys to jump).

If someone could give me advice or something I would really appreciate it.
Please help me.

Off Topic / Post funny or weird things or idk
« on: December 08, 2014, 09:10:42 AM »
I dunno i felt like i had to post this
geezer pls

Off Topic / Re: please post more
« on: November 22, 2014, 05:42:35 AM »
Me too

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: November 15, 2014, 07:20:59 AM »
Reached floor 79 in Crimson Needle! :atkHappy:
It looks hard as fuck though  :BibleThump:
(click to show/hide)
Btw, here's a funny reaction I got when I reached a save in floor 78 :Kappa:

The Lounge / Re: what was the first fangame you played?
« on: November 09, 2014, 08:40:14 AM »
Tribute in 2010. It was really tough and hard for me. I discovered it while watching random Mario Kart Wii videos :P
Then I discovered I Wanna be the Guy, the forums and its fangames.

« on: November 05, 2014, 11:20:04 AM »
I reached floor 76 in Crimson Needle and 5 minutes later I got to the 1st save!  :atkHappy:
I recorded it and it's on my Twitch channel :D
(click to show/hide)

« on: October 25, 2014, 07:48:18 AM »
Makin' some more Crimson Needle progress! :atkHappy:
Almost 20k deaths lol

(click to show/hide)

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi >.<
« on: October 25, 2014, 07:32:38 AM »
Welcome Val!  :atkHappy:
I'm glad you finally joined the forums :3

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello there ^ ^/
« on: October 19, 2014, 10:21:09 AM »
Influcca! :o
I'm glad you're back  :atkHappy: