Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JGBMaster

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: October 12, 2015, 06:20:39 AM »
https://www.twitch.tv/jgbmaster/v/20331706
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hola, Ario jestem.
« on: October 11, 2015, 05:28:06 PM »
oreo
also stop copying my memes inferno BabyRage
arre

Engines / Re: Yuuutu engine with spike difficulty!
« on: September 29, 2015, 03:31:16 PM »
dank af

« on: September 28, 2015, 03:42:48 PM »
yeeee this is my jam (mm)
grats dood

« on: September 26, 2015, 05:52:18 PM »
yay theres actually more people playing ftfa :4Head:
gl with this mane

Meet and Greet! / Re: Probably should have done this sooner
« on: September 26, 2015, 05:12:47 AM »
ay L. A. Sherlock welcome whens ftfa clear :^)

Announcements / Re: Complete Forum Revamp
« on: September 26, 2015, 05:11:33 AM »
:Kreygasm:

Video Discussion / Re: swag strats
« on: September 24, 2015, 02:53:10 PM »

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: September 24, 2015, 02:37:56 PM »
I usually don't like L games at all but this was pretty cool and had a lot of fun with it :3
But please mark aligns next time, creator OpieOP

« on: September 13, 2015, 08:14:15 AM »
Phew... 1st and 2nd extra screens were ok in general but last save of 2nd screen was way too much needle rng. Full of 2frames, frame perfect jumps and even a valign dependant jump. Ew.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: September 09, 2015, 07:57:20 AM »
rip banana pudding

yea this is extra :Kappa:

General Discussion / Re: Telegram Chat!
« on: September 07, 2015, 07:47:04 AM »
As far as I know, there's no official fangame or Twitch team Skype group, basically because if we had to put all the players in one group it would be a mess. There's only private groups that you can join (or create) by knowing people and making friends in this community.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: September 01, 2015, 12:59:25 PM »
I honestly would've never thought someone would say big streamers deserve to be more advertised than small ones just because they're more active and have more viewers. I think this is made to make new people know us, to meet new streamers from our Twitch group that we haven't met yet and to give recognition to people who deserve more viewers/being a bit more known. I'm not saying big streamers don't deserve that, but what is the purpose of giving them more recognition than small streamers when like 99% of our community already knows them? Let's just make things equal. And if some streamers don't stream for weeks or even months, just don't advertise them.

I think this feature is meant to give recognition to the streamers who really deserve it, rather than just boosting random small streamers.

So you're basically saying that the not-so-famous streamers from our Twitch group are random small streamers who don't deserve to be as much advertised as the big streamers? The main reason why streamers are added to our Twitch group is to make them have a larger audience and being more known in our community, so why would you give them less importance with this feature?

I got that impression from previous posts and them trying to change the system so they would have higher chance of being chosen. Maybe that's just my imagination.

You say it as if small streamers were about to take the power or something. Even if small streamers are advertised, it doesn't mean people are gonna stop watching the big streamers just because there's a streamer being advertised. If people don't like the content or just want more stream quality they'll just watch the big streamers because they have more cool things on their stream, because their bitrate is better or because they're just more enjoyable to watch. This won't affect big streamers, they will still keep growing and growing a lot more than the other channels, if that's what bothers you.

If someone wants to talk in my chat that is fine and I will talk back, but I don't care if no one wants to talk and my chat is dead.

I agree with that, we don't need viewers or chat activity to be streaming. If small streamers streamed just for the views and followers they would have already given up on streaming because fangames aren't that popular compared to the most played games on Twitch. If they keep streaming is because they have fun, not because of their viewers. But it's always nice to be hosted by other streamers and see that your audience grows, right?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: September 01, 2015, 04:36:47 AM »
I agree with Lawatson. I'm sure people in this community already know players like Sunbla, Denferok, etc., but I think I'm ok with it as long as the channels (from The Wannabes Twitch team) are randomly selected.

Ok, and here goes my suggestion. I think the highlighted channel should be changed weekly, so we can give more oportunities to other streamers and make new people be better known. Also, there are lots of channels on our team and only 12 of them will be spotlighted every year, which, in my opinion, is kinda unfair.

By the way, should someone make a forum poll to decide if it should be monthly or weekly?

Video Discussion / Re: swag strats
« on: August 31, 2015, 09:26:00 AM »
Welp, sure I messed up and was totally unintended, but I think redoing all the screen except the first jump without dying was pretty fucking cool, knowing how hard this game is :^)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17