Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JGBMaster

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
General Discussion / Re: The REAL Reason...
« on: May 16, 2017, 11:58:06 AM »
I don't wanna sound rude but I think you should start realizing what you're capable of doing. Games are generally hard to make and I'm pretty sure people in this community are busy enough to make their own games so it's not like every good creator is gonna help you.

Everybody has good ideas but making them a thing is hard and takes a lot of time/effort. To be honest this feels like "I have great ideas for a novel but I don't know how to write". If you can't do it just don't do it, don't involve other people. Or practice and learn a lot. Programming isn't something people just easily lean with short time.

In conclusion:
maybe you should actually make a game

so you can earn some experience with that.

And if you have questions you can always ask for help on the the community's Discord server.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be The Multiplayer (Online)
« on: December 30, 2016, 05:40:39 AM »
Aunque seas chileno, estás en un foro de habla inglesa. De hecho, estoy bastante seguro de que la mayoría de jugadores de esta comunidad no son ni ingleses ni norteamericanos pero hablamos en inglés para que así podamos entendernos todos. Si quieres decir algo en español siempre puedes hacerlo aquí:  https://iwannacommunity.com/forum/index.php?board=37.0 (está en el apartado Language Specific del foro).

Dicho esto, me parece genial que vaya a haber otro fangame online, espero que cumpla mis expectativas :Kappa:.

-----

For those who wanted to know what I said, here's a translation from Google Translate because I'm lazy to rewrite it all again in English (yes, I know Google Translate isn't very good but I'm sure you'll understand it perfectly).

Even if you are Chilean, you are in an English-speaking forum. In fact, I'm pretty sure most of the players in this community are neither English nor American but we speak English so we can all understand each other. If you want to say something in Spanish you can always do it here: https://iwannacommunity.com/forum/index.php?board=37.0 (it is in the Language Specific section of the forum).

That said, I think it's great that there's going to be another online fangame, I hope it meets my expectations :Kappa :.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Who else hates grappling vines?
« on: October 30, 2016, 04:53:20 AM »
I honestly love how vines, platforms and water can be used in really creative and unique ways. They're really interesting and I think that's what makes fangame platforming so cool.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: September 19, 2016, 06:30:14 AM »
SICK

« on: September 18, 2016, 08:40:29 AM »
good shit
getting really good attempts, consistency is p sick

« on: September 10, 2016, 07:54:39 AM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

got it on stream, was p sick
thank god its finally fucking over
2 saves left hype

Video Discussion / Re: I wanna be the Churatch Impossible mode clear
« on: August 05, 2016, 04:59:11 AM »
HOT

Video Discussion / Deathless FTFA run in 2:26
« on: August 04, 2016, 10:31:05 AM »

Video Discussion / ftfa in 3 deaths
« on: July 22, 2016, 12:44:54 PM »
httpss://www.twitch.tv/jgbmaster/v/79370927

Really happy with this, hope I can get deathless soon. :atkHappy:
Also, sub 3 min hype! (time is 2min 57s)

« on: July 07, 2016, 11:47:33 AM »
Looks like I'm not that bad at avoidance anymore OpieOP
httpss://www.twitch.tv/jgbmaster/v/76742780

User-Made Creations / Re: The New Ultimate Fangame! [o_o]
« on: June 12, 2016, 01:50:09 PM »
INSANE

Video Discussion / yet another 7 death ftfa run
« on: June 09, 2016, 10:51:50 AM »
httpss://www.twitch.tv/jgbmaster/v/71454223
kill me

EDIT:
Turns out that it was actually a pb lol
5 seconds faster than former pb ayy

Ok, fixed it by reinstalling w7. Cool.
Thanks for the help anyway, I appreciate it.

Tried it but doesn't work :(
I had played fangames with w7 on this pc before upgrading to w10 and they worked perfectly, idk what could be going wrong.

I use an USB-to-jack thing since my actual jack input is broken. I unplugged it and plugged it again and on different ports and it didn't work. :(

Looks like now it even lags FTFA at some points and I can somehow 2f consistently but all the other jumps are different for me to do since it's like if I was playing a fangame with alternate physics. And with jumps like gates or super Fs for some reason I'll just 2f or 3f instead of 5f. This really sucks and I hope it can be fixed soon. I haven't practiced FTFA much cause I've been really busy and I have to run it in a few weeks for the FGM. Please, help me. :BibleThump:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17