Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JGBMaster

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]
Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: IWBTG 3D
« on: June 16, 2014, 04:35:48 AM »
Wow! Although having a few glitches I enjoyed the game a lot! It looks awesome :3

I think you should make spikes bigger, because in IWBTG they're bigger than The Kid, you should make The Kid faster and make him jump higher imo and fix the "not-animated" movement glitch (hold right and a few seconds later hold left and viceversa)

This game looks amazing ^^
You should post it in Kayin's forums

Computer Café / Re: Skype/Steam/Other Information
« on: June 10, 2014, 11:26:33 AM »
YouTube: GameMastr97

I started listening to pop, jazz and funk when I was a child, then I started listening rock, hard rock and rap (I prefer 'old school' rap or whatever is called) and now I listen to EDM every day. I like Electro House, Electro, Drum & Bass, Progressive House, some Dubstep songs, Glitch Hop (specially when they're really funky) and Moombahcore (only a few songs from this genre though). My favourite producers are Virtual Riot, Astronaut, Seven Lions, Favright, AZEDIA, Trivecta, Rob Gasser, Rogue, Tristam, Madeon, Different Heaven, Braken, Feint, TwoThirds, etc.
Btw, I've been playing the violin for more than 10 years and I still play it almost every day. In fact I'm always playing it when I'm making music.

Español / Re: Chat Español C:
« on: June 09, 2014, 10:52:33 AM »
Hola, soy JGBMaster y soy nuevo en este foro desde hace una semana, aunque desde finales de 2010 que juego a iwannas :3

Ya me presenté en "Meet and Greet!" pero quería introducirme un poco en la comunidad hispanoparlante de este foro. Porcierto, estoy suscrito desde hace años a Fragnaticc, UltraGamer, Flippy y a alguno más. Si queréis conocerme un poco más podéis mirar mi presentación en el "Meet and Greet!"

Ya de paso, aprovecho este mensaje para que alguien lea mi nuevo hilo en "Game Design" que creo que es bastante importante.

Programming Questions / IWBTG Fangames in HTML5?!
« on: June 08, 2014, 02:45:11 PM »
Today, while I was looking for a way of how to patch IWBTG fangames which are not compatible with Windows 8, I discovered Game Maker Studio and its feature to export games in HTML5 format.
And I asked myself: "What if we could do this with IWBTG Fangames? What if we could play them without downloading anything?".

A few minutes later I downloaded GMS and the yuutuu engine, but I couldn't export the game, so I downloaded the engine for GMS and exported the engine without touching anything in HTML5 format. Then I followed this guide step by step.

And I uploaded the game here: https://iwbtgfangamesinhtml5.netai.net/iwbte%20for%20gms/

As you can see it doesn't work and I don't know why. FileZilla seems to work perfectly. All files were uploaded correctly and the server is on (I haven't closed FileZilla yet) but it doesn't work. :atkCry:

Please, help me or try to find a way that works D: I think this could be really helpful because we wouldn't have to download this games and we would avoid cheaters (I think xD)

Meet and Greet! / Hi! :3
« on: May 27, 2014, 11:20:39 AM »
Hi, I'm JGBMaster and I'm a 16-year-old Spanish guy who started playing IWBTG Fangames in November 2010. I stopped playing them in December 2013 approximately, but I returned in February or March 2014 again. I don't have much time and I play them when I can.

When I returned, I didn't know what were pixel aligns, jump cancels, double diamonds, inverteds and more, but all this time I've been preparing me for all these traps and techniques (which are all new for me), played a bunch of new fangames, practised all the traps I didn't know in I Wanna Record my Jumps, etc. Now, although I can manage most of all these new things for me, I still feel like I'm not as good as I want and some fangames are really hard to me, like I Wanna R, for example.

I also noticed that lots of people now play with controllers for making jump cancels and 1-frame jumps (Vormanax uploaded a video pulling a 1-frame jump and I don't think that's possible with a keyboard). A friend told me that it's easier to play with a controller. Can anybody tell me what are the advantages and how can I configure my controller with the best configuration for all these hard techniques? Thanks in advance.

That's all and that's why I came here, to learn more and to have fun :3

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]