Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kefit

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: May 26, 2014, 01:47:32 AM »
FUCKING FINALLY

16.5 hours and 2771 deaths for the second half of the Kamilia fight alone. Kamilia punished my pride at getting through phase 1 relatively quickly, and she punished it good. Phase 4 simply had no mercy - I'm fairly sure I reached it 30+ times before I beat it, and there are still a couple of patterns I have absolutely no idea how to do. Amusingly enough, my best phase 4 pattern selection RNG was my second attempt at it, and I made it through four waves in that attempt hahaha.

So glad to finally have this off my chest. Now I can get back to playing PYF or some random needle games or something.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: May 23, 2014, 04:22:47 AM »

Ten hours into the final save of K2. Let it be known that I hate each and every one of you that beat Kamilia phase 4 within the first few tries. I've reached it 15-20 times now and I always, always get stomped by the RNG choosing weird attacks like the one above or that weirdo dense attack with bullets bouncing back from the bottom of the screen.

Come on Kamilia, please play nice and give me four or five easy attacks already ;_;

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello, Fellow Masochists!
« on: May 20, 2014, 03:24:29 AM »
Don't worry youngin, I'm 29 myself. Enjoy your many thousands of deaths to come!

« on: May 19, 2014, 08:51:03 PM »

Phase 1 down! Come at me, Kamilia.

Only took 559 deaths and 5h14m. I was expecting a lot worse, especially when I was first getting into it. This battle is overwhelming during the early learning stages due to the random ordering.

« on: May 16, 2014, 04:21:35 PM »

Come at me, Kamilia.

« on: May 15, 2014, 04:56:11 PM »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It took me 27 hours of gameplay and 2.5 months of real world time, but I finally beat the fucking K2 boss rush. Full breakdown:

Destination: 698 deaths; 6.5h
Crimson: 185 deaths; 3h 47m
Nue: 448 deaths; 3h 56m
Gravityman: 317 deaths; 3h 51m
Big Kid: 351 deaths; 5.5 hours
Kid Chase: 577 deaths; 3h 56m hours

Though I still need to beat Destination and Crimson again to get them on video ;_;

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: May 15, 2014, 12:25:06 AM »
Oops I choked on the final drop of Kamilia 2 Kid Chase. I'm pretty sure this is a fangame rite of passage of some kind.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: May 13, 2014, 06:08:00 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahaha
ahh
a
ahha
pha
ha
ha

EDIT: Got angry in just the right way that I got super good and beat it five tries later. Fuck yes. KID CHASE HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The Index of Common Jump Names
« on: May 08, 2014, 01:25:10 AM »

Some people call these 9 Jumps now thanks to Kamilia 3, but I've always called them Fang Jumps in my head.

« on: May 08, 2014, 12:45:56 AM »
Burned out getting frustrated at my inability to consistently two frame jump, took a break, and came back feeling refreshed enough for some Rukito:

This boss is bad and retarded, I dunno if I want to bother.

Computer Café / Re: keybinder help
« on: March 28, 2014, 11:13:38 PM »
What I did was just   LShift::RShift.

This little bit here seems to have fixed all the issues I was having, thanks! Your code is a bit off though, at least for auto hotkey. You were probably just going off of memory, but here's some working auto hotkey code just in case anyone else ever finds this thread:

Code: [Select]
z::LShift
x::RShift
c::z
LShift::RShift

Computer Café / Re: keybinder help
« on: March 28, 2014, 01:17:44 AM »
I've been trying to remap my keys using autohotkey and am running into some issues. Basically, I want z and x to be my shift keys and c to be z, mostly so I can do jump canceling with one hand. Unfortunately I can't seem to get this setup properly, and my new shift keys are doing some screwy things. Would anyone be willing to share their properly working autohotkey (or any similar scripting engine) script for remapping I Wanna controls?

« on: March 27, 2014, 01:40:54 AM »
I cannot make this jump after like 1000 attempts:

(click to show/hide)

brb suicide

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: March 25, 2014, 12:09:52 AM »

Why was this game so damn long? It does nothing but repeat f jumps and 16 pixel gaps with random variations for like 100 screens. The flipping mechanic is constantly implemented in the most annoying way possible too. Ugh.

« on: March 20, 2014, 03:40:34 AM »
Gravity Man won't die.

Please Gravity Man, please die.

EDIT:
<Kefit> HOLY SHIT I BEAT GRAVITY MAN
<Kefit> I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END OF THAT FIGHT
<Kefit> BUT HE DIED AND I DIDN'T
<Kefit> FUCKFUCKFUDCKFUCKFUCKFUCKCUIFUJFJKCK'

Now I get to decide between doing Big Kid or going back and redoing Destination and Crimson so I can get recordings of those fights. Decisions, decisions.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8