Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kefit

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: November 20, 2014, 11:32:52 PM »
Grand Master of Choking Kefit returns with a highlight of his fateful dance with the Colonel two nights ago: https://www.twitch.tv/kefitko/c/5537595

I triple dog dare you to find or create a larger failure than this. I don't think it's possible. Boy am I glad I can just laugh at this now, haha.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: November 20, 2014, 01:21:26 AM »

Beat the Colonel less than an hour of playtime after last night's heartbreaking choke at 1hp.

I'm almost at the end of the boss rush. Oh my fucking god.

« on: November 19, 2014, 03:43:50 AM »
um i just died on the colonel platform phase when it had 1hp left

don't spend 20 minutes on the platform phase, it puts you into a weird trance and then you die and have no idea why

« on: November 04, 2014, 03:35:15 AM »

Fuck yes. 35 hours for Piano, with 4(!) deaths on the final attack.

Let's go, Taisa. Platform phase doesn't scare me.

EDIT: Now featuring 100% more link to the greatest highlight of all time: https://www.twitch.tv/kefitko/c/5430630

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Weekly BINGO Race
« on: October 22, 2014, 10:57:27 AM »
Any chance of trying out different starting times in later weeks? I know time zones are a bitch, but midnight CEST is 3pm US Mountain Time and 2pm US Pacific time. There's basically no way for players in the western half of the US with real life obligations (school or work) to participate in this.

« on: October 21, 2014, 10:49:15 AM »
OH MY GOD KEFIT HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO GOOD AT CHOKING

i work hard at it every day

Seriously though, I can't even call this a choke. I've rewatched my footage at speed at least a dozen times. Every time my impulse has me make the same move at the very end based on the visuals. It's just that the visuals lie to you because the very final attack is a total piece of shit.

« on: October 21, 2014, 03:02:06 AM »
Grand Master of Choking Kefit is back with perhaps his greatest work yet: https://www.twitch.tv/kefitko/c/5338268

Help.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Weekly Wannabe race
« on: October 19, 2014, 09:59:35 PM »
I'd love to race. The Saturday night wiki roulette races look impossibly fun, and I wouldn't mind blind racing random stuff like Churatch even if I'd definitely lose due to my blindness. Unfortunately, Saturday night isn't good for me because I make it a point to be out of the house on Saturday night if at all possible.

I'm totally game for any other time in the evening PST on weekdays, Saturday morning and sometimes afternoon, and all day Sunday.

« on: October 06, 2014, 03:34:55 AM »

Piano you're next.

I'm not sure which of the two of us should be more scared.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The "Phobia"
« on: October 02, 2014, 02:58:58 AM »
Slow down your play. Make it your goal to hit jump + right/left on the same frame for each and every jump where it's possible.

Grind this out in games that aren't Kamilia 3.

Play a lot more in general. Make a goal of focusing on this input for an hour a day for a week or two. Prove to yourself that you're not scared of this problem. The more you stare down this anxiety the faster it will go away.

« on: September 29, 2014, 08:20:43 PM »

29 hours. Dot Kid Miku was not nice to me, and mercilessly slaughtered me on my first final attack attempt 10 hours in. She later apologized by giving me the easiest final attack RNG the world has ever seen on my second attempt.

I did not accept the apology.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Western Fangame Rankings [W-Level]
« on: September 19, 2014, 02:54:38 AM »
Suggestions:

Lv 69: I Wanna be the Catharsis (Normal) - This is about the same level as Genius, I think.
Lv 89: I Wanna be the Fodomia - Around the same level as Needle Satan due to the very difficult final area.
Lv 90: I Wanna be the Catharsis (Hard) - Again, around the same level as Needle Satan.
Lv 94: I Wanna be the Crimson Needle - Denferok says this is harder than MMM. I might even give this a 95 if I was feeling cheeky.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: September 14, 2014, 07:12:33 PM »

Victory highlight: https://www.twitch.tv/kefitko/c/5123381

I can't believe I actually beat this fucking game. It's so hard that I have to give it a 10 difficulty and lower everything else on my list by 1. Amazing game all around, even if 92 is the worst thing ever made.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: How to more efficiently use record my jumps
« on: September 12, 2014, 11:04:54 AM »
thebmxbandit has been telling me to do this for weeks, but I didn't listen to him until he made this topic. Turns out that remaking screens in RMJ with the help of Ghost It is the best. There's no reason not to do it.

Thanks man, this is awesome.

« on: September 11, 2014, 02:41:07 AM »

Approaching the end. I think Denferok put it best when he said that "95 is fuck." Has anyone actually done 95 with any path other than the super hard drop on the left?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8