Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kefit

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: May 09, 2015, 08:20:47 PM »
It's over. It's finally fucking over.

Announcements / Re: Help a community Member!
« on: April 09, 2015, 10:27:03 PM »
Ultra is a really awesome guy. He's super friendly, makes great games, and has been one of the pioneers behind our research into the technical aspects of these games. He's also been around forever. I knew who he was since long before I even joined this community myself.

I just donated some money to this. Let's all pitch in and get Ultra back up and running asap!

« on: February 23, 2015, 04:16:33 AM »
Rest in peace, Kamilia 3:

Oh, and I did the final save without the skip: https://www.twitch.tv/kefitko/c/6182225

I guess I get to play other games now.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: February 17, 2015, 11:47:27 PM »

Catchin' up to you Kefit!

I'm playing on .995 so I'm nearing the end of the game.  My computer blocks the latest version because it supposedly has a virus.  Can anyone help with this?

Oh shit. Have fun with Cyber~~

K3 1.25 is protected by Themida, which is an incredibly intrusive protection scheme that most anti-virus programs rightfully recognize as a virus. You'll need to open up your anti-virus program and make an exception for your K3 folder.

« on: February 14, 2015, 03:51:03 AM »
I'm home.

Nine hours, and I have prior high level Touhou experience. Very difficult and unique stage - it really plays nothing like a traditional shtmup until the boss shows up. The moon is dumb, but Kamilia's Balls are shtmup gameplay at its finest. A very satisfying stage to clear.

M Stage awaits.

« on: February 08, 2015, 08:17:01 PM »

Oh my fucking god that was hard. I didn't really understand how some people could consider this harder than the piano until I got neck deep into the second half of the fight. At that point almost everything is fast, curving, or super RNG intensive. Mostly all three at the same time.

« on: January 09, 2015, 03:16:11 AM »

Rukito area took 15 hours and 9300 deaths. The final screen is by far the hardest platforming I've ever done.

« on: January 02, 2015, 02:49:59 AM »

holy shit this save is hard

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:34:44 PM »

The fated hour has finally arrived.

EDIT: Confirmed god tier 100th post.

« on: December 29, 2014, 03:14:18 AM »

Good needle game by Peranche. This includes the Extra screens, which actually aren't that hard aside from a couple of weird jumps.

« on: December 22, 2014, 03:51:32 AM »

That took me way, way too long. Getting closer to Rukito area!

Video Discussion / Re: Kamilia 3 Boss 3 Rin Avoidance Tutorial
« on: December 13, 2014, 03:48:15 AM »
Well yeah, obviously there are a bunch of different ways to do this. I've merely explained one simple and non-skill reliant method.

Wolsk tells me that he's gonna research and find a bunch of different easy methods for this. I'm curious to see what he comes up with.

Video Discussion / Kamilia 3 Boss 3 Rin Avoidance Tutorial
« on: December 12, 2014, 03:25:20 AM »
I've seen several people having trouble with the Rin avoidance part of the third boss of Kamilia 3. This is usually because they don't understand how the safe pixels work. I made this quick tutorial to clearly illustrate and explain the safe pixels, and exactly what you need to do to survive the avoidance every time. Hopefully someone out there finds it helpful.

https://www.twitch.tv/kefitko/c/5666848

« on: December 03, 2014, 03:47:00 AM »
Influka died :3

K3 stage 5 LET"S GOOOOOOOO

ps Minesweeper was HARD AS FUCK, so much harder than it looks hahahahaha. But next time:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: November 28, 2014, 03:27:10 AM »
A fail of a different sort. I got to the disco ball on Influka for the first time tonight, and something magical happened. Presenting: The Best There Ever Was: https://www.twitch.tv/kefitko/c/5580365

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8