Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kefit

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: September 08, 2014, 03:25:01 AM »

~6 hours, ~3000 deaths to clear 92 (not all reflected in the screenshot totals). Holy fucking shit. Why Kale, why.

Video Discussion / Re: I wanna be the SSR2
« on: September 08, 2014, 03:22:28 AM »
I like the video style. I think it's more entertaining than raw footage, and makes your video distinctive and unique when compared to other SSR2 videos.

« on: September 06, 2014, 01:02:11 AM »
Why was it so hard?

For every reason.

Those are 16px gaps, which means you have a one frame margin of error when landing between the gate pairs. Worse yet, your align with respect to the 16px gaps changes with every single 16px gap. This constantly screws up your visual cues for knowing when you have the safe landing pixels.

Oh, and see that shit at the bottom of the screen? Yeah, you have to do gate jumps in the middle of a screen transition, over and over again.

It's probably the hardest screen in the game, which is impressive given some of the other absurd stuff in the 80s and 90s. I don't think you can really understand it until you play it for yourself, preferably with the context of having played the rest of the game before it.

« on: September 04, 2014, 02:54:00 AM »

kale why.jpg

« on: September 01, 2014, 06:04:09 PM »
I'm not giving up, Den.

(click to show/hide)

UPDATE:

The first save of 88 took me two hours because the final jump is incredibly hard. For reference, that's almost as long as the entirety of the Needle Satan screens took me. It's like the original 47 on steroids.

« on: September 01, 2014, 05:34:57 AM »

First save took me five minutes. Second took me 1.5 hours. I may be good at double diamonds, but my weaknesses to inverts and sphincters more than makes up for it.

Catching up to you kefit  :denKamilia_v2:

Haha, you're going to smoke me I'm sure. Game is getting fucking hard.

« on: August 27, 2014, 02:14:15 AM »
I guess it's time.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: August 24, 2014, 05:28:25 AM »
Sometimes your failure isn't about dying. Sometimes it's about being too stupid to figure out what you're actually supposed to do: https://www.twitch.tv/kefitko/c/4975965

« on: August 23, 2014, 04:42:21 AM »

These floors are getting hard indeed. Though I actually had more trouble with the second save of 75 than I did with the third.

« on: August 20, 2014, 02:24:09 AM »

Time for this game to get hard. Come at me, Kale.

Where, exactly, did you get this image?

This image has been around. I've seen it a couple of times on twitter or random twitch chats or something.

Anyway, I actually expect K3 to be finished someday simply because so much work has already been put into it (and the lost .gmk story is definitely BS). Who knows when that will happen though. I'm certainly not holding my breath.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: August 14, 2014, 03:24:58 AM »
KAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BLOCKS

PLEASE PUT THEM IN THE GAME

PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE

(in all fairness I have an old version, I should probably update it I guess)

General Discussion / Re: Third Party Audio Banned On Twitch
« on: August 07, 2014, 10:55:24 AM »
For now, it seems it only affects archived streams, and not live broadcasts. I've had some of my highlights muted because I had music playing in the background (using NightBot's AutoDJ). Have there been any cases where it did this for actual in-game music yet?

A silly little highlight I made about the first boss in Crimson was muted. Any VOD featuring the ED of Kamilia 2 will need to exclude the ED, which means it will exclude the player's reactions to beating the game the first time or setting a new PB. It's probably going to affect us a lot more often than we think. Audible Magic's music database is extensive.

There aren't really any laws in particular that Twitch is complying with here. Youtube implemented this system voluntarily in an effort to cut down on the mountain of copyright claims it receives. Implementing the same system on Twitch reads as Google blindly applying the same set of rules of policies to a completely different context and environment where they won't actually accomplish anything. I really can't imagine that Twitch was receiving very many copyright claims on the basis of VOD content.

« on: August 01, 2014, 10:59:53 AM »
Purple Trap looks super fun, it's on my "gonna play this soon" list.

« on: August 01, 2014, 03:42:16 AM »

The last area was pretty hard and had some really dumb saves. Definitely not my favorite game from the Spanish community. Doubt I'll ever bother with the avoidance, but you never know.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8