Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kyir

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna REDACTED the REDACTED
« on: October 06, 2018, 07:05:38 PM »
I'm aware these forums don't get a whole lot of traffic these days, but I don't see the harm in asking for some assistance here. If anyone wants to help me playtest something, I tried to smooth out the difficulty curve in this game as was requested in some pieces of feedback. I'd appreciate someone going through and giving me their opinion on the current difficulty level throughout the game given these changes.

Game can be found here: httpss://mega.nz/#!jCRH3Ybb!7ladmE8AdZ6ZmoEgAb--sD9S9-ql6mcaSA3DmVps0GM (debug should still be on.)

There's also a snazzier teleport system, but that's beside the point. Feedback can be given here or on discord. Thanks in advance!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Anybody Know What Happened to Kyir's Games?
« on: October 06, 2018, 06:56:23 PM »
I am not a timely person, but as requested: httpss://mega.nz/#!fCJhkQwb!wbxL9gqMll6XQap2jdZrBuPcBpOgdqnz7-jmoI0NITQ

In response to the messages I've received on the topic: Everyone has my permission to download, upload, or distribute any of my games at any time if you feel so inclined. I'd hope this link will remain active though.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Anybody Know What Happened to Kyir's Games?
« on: February 08, 2018, 09:30:04 AM »
All my games can be found at https://www.mediafire.com/file/v126ycdg8lg7v3d/Fangame_Archive.rar until that vanishes too.

User-Made Creations / Re: The Day Thereafter
« on: April 17, 2017, 12:50:49 PM »
I don't have time to get very far into it right now, but the aesthetics get an A.

User-Made Creations / Re: (WIP) I Wanna Defy the Director
« on: April 03, 2017, 07:07:01 PM »
I don't think there's much of a point to that. Everyone's got their own stuff to be working on.

User-Made Creations / Re: (WIP) I Wanna Defy the Director
« on: April 02, 2017, 08:26:00 PM »
It's more of a lack of time than anything else. I might get back to it in a year once I'm done with grad school, but that's a long time to have it sitting around gathering dust.

User-Made Creations / (WIP) I Wanna Defy the Director
« on: March 31, 2017, 05:34:54 PM »
I don't really see myself finishing this in the foreseeable future (or making any progress, really,) but I also hate to not release stuff I've made. Enjoy this absolutely stellar ~20 minutes (maybe?) of content. I'll keep stuff updated if I ever do happen to get further with it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/35yqgnk87rgy350/I+Wanna+Defy+the+Director.zip

Blue cheese really is disgusting. Thanks for keeping up with the interviews!

More good content! In the future when you talked to game creators I would personally be interested in hearing more about their process, things they would change if they went back to old creations, things like that. Looking forward to more!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Who else hates grappling vines?
« on: November 03, 2016, 04:45:35 PM »
You got me. You turned the tables real good. I fucked up.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Who else hates grappling vines?
« on: November 01, 2016, 04:05:13 PM »
They are a festering rot within fangames.

Game Design / Re: How do I protect my games from being decompiled
« on: October 26, 2016, 01:21:35 PM »
Excuse me, I'm 100% sure that the CIA is very interested in breaking into my games for all the state secrets I hid in them.

Game Design / Re: I Wanna Spook Jam Contest + Collab (8/14 - 9/30)
« on: October 20, 2016, 11:25:39 AM »
#1 fangame trailer of all time?

A good thing to remember is that while we're all making games at the same time, it isn't the same time in our respective careers of creating things. I know a few people whose first real creative endeavor was making a fangame, which would inherently be of a different quality compared to someone who has been making things for years and years. It may seem like other people are far ahead of you now, but once your experiences are more comparable your output likely will be too.

Tools & Software / Re: Jtool - a new RMJ-type thing
« on: September 01, 2016, 09:04:07 PM »
Did you try to do something with a custom skin? That seems to be where the error is originating.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20