Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Hectorpaddy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Anime & Manga / Hidan no Aria
« on: August 19, 2013, 02:09:37 AM »
Hidan no Aria is an anime about the high school student Tohyama Kinji, who goes to a rather special kind of school. The Butei school Teaches the students in use of weapons and fighting. Kinji's tired of this school and wants to leave it and visit a normal one, but on this day he makes an encounter in a unusual scenario. Butei work like the police, just that they take money.

Genre: Action, Romance, Comedy, Harem, Fantasy, (only a tiny little bit) Historical (rather in form of parody than real historical events) and a little but of ecchi is also involved, not too much though.

I would call this my favourite anime, even though if I had to rate objectively there would be anime with higher ratings. As a fanboy I finished this anime the 3rd time today :Kappa:. I would recommend you to watch this anime even though it might not be perfect.

Have fun watching.

Video Discussion / Jump cancel comilaton
« on: August 18, 2013, 12:26:01 AM »
I just recorded a few jumps only doable using jump cancel, just to look for myself what I can do and show what's doable with jump cancel.

Enjoy!

Music: Castlevania Bloody Tears Remix 2008 (linked in description on YT)

Details about the Jumps:
1. Simple invert on height 0
2. 1.5 invert, right side has blocks
3. Invert, upper spike is moved down 2 pixels
4. Spike up, moved in 8 pixels
5. Spike down, moved in 6 Pixels
6. Spike left, moved in 12 Pixels
7. Block
Note: This was done in Yuutu engine

Computer Café / Re: Skype/Steam/Other Information
« on: August 15, 2013, 04:57:19 PM »
just in case anyone maybe wants my skype, he can ask me then ill message him  :BloodTrail:

i dont want people to think i want them to add me by posting my skype here, but of course im happy about all new contacts  :BloodTrail:

I think this has just the same effect to people as if you would have just written your skype name here. :Kappa:

Computer Café / Re: Skype/Steam/Other Information
« on: August 15, 2013, 10:51:03 AM »
Youtube: EpicVormanax (shut up Vormanax was taken :Kappa:)

General Discussion / Re: Photoshop noob could use advice
« on: August 14, 2013, 04:18:23 PM »
Don't use 'Comic Sans' 

,absolutely right, I hate that font.

Video Discussion / Re: I wanna pass the spike
« on: August 13, 2013, 06:36:46 PM »
So in order to jump directly under a spike you have to do a jump cancel and a legitimate 1 frame jump at once?
I mean hold jump1 -> release jump1 ->(next frame) press jump2 ->(next frame) release jump2.
Or did I get something wrong?

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Stop The Stars
« on: August 12, 2013, 09:10:18 PM »
Too many effects! :SwiftRage:

12k looks pretty amazing, I already have 8k at beginning of Stage 6 :S

User-Made Creations / Re: My 2 old games.
« on: August 12, 2013, 02:28:55 PM »
You really beat destruction? o_O

Meet and Greet! / [generic greeting] I'm Hector
« on: August 12, 2013, 01:44:28 PM »
Hi, I'm Hectorpaddy/Vormanax, most people call me Hector though (even in RL <.<), I'm German. I got to IWBTG through the Youtuber MasterR1003(today SirRouven1003) and his friend IWannaBeTheCollector. They got me fascinated with I wanna kill the guy and I started to play it myself. Most of the time I spent in level Editor. I eventually started IWBTG, I stopped at Mecha Birdo eventually. Then I started playing I wanna see you suffer, which is the game I thought would be the hardest existing. I was bad at that point, so I was kinda proud of myself that I beat 1st room. After playing boshy and I wanna be Myself, I made a break of fangames. At some point I randomly found Ultra on Youtube, he also got me to Flippy and Ario. At this point I started playing again and watching fangame videos. At some point Ario uploaded a video that he started streaming again, that way I started watching fangames streams. I found you other guys just looking for playing the game "I wanna be the guy" on Twitch. And at the end I ended up here writing a post in our fangame forum.

That much to that.

~Hector

Video Discussion / Re: Archfoe Series complete
« on: August 07, 2013, 10:07:35 PM »
I beat Archfoe 1 too now.  :FrankerZ:

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna beat the spikes 2
« on: August 01, 2013, 06:49:50 PM »
Yes, I did a whole playthrough after I finished the game, so this time there should be nothing like last time.

User-Made Creations / I wanna beat the spikes 2
« on: August 01, 2013, 06:20:07 PM »
So after I wanna beat the spikes I decided to make a new game of the same concept. It's made out of 7 easy jumps, 13 hard jumps  and 2 extras. This time the game is harder overall, but shorter. The extras are beatable. Also it has more different music, 1 track for start screens and the easy jumps, 1 track for the hard jumps, 1 track for the end screens and 1 track for each extra. The game took me 720 deaths.

I'd appreciate feedback and please tell me, if you find bugs.
https://www.mediafire.com/?o271w2n275nj452

Video Discussion / I wanna be dedicated - Extra 2
« on: July 31, 2013, 02:22:36 AM »
I did not legitimately reach that point, Sand gave the save to me. So this is the 2nd Extra stage of the game and I did it. :3

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna be dedicated
« on: July 31, 2013, 01:05:15 AM »
Read the ReadMe if you haven't already it's awesome  :Kappa:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9