Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 128-Up

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: April 25, 2015, 01:54:05 AM »
A screenshot-related question, actually
Why do they show up in a random order?

The Lounge / Re: Kamilia 3 Full Music List
« on: April 11, 2015, 09:46:16 PM »
Apologies for the pedantry, Shadows, but Crimson should be in Stage 1, Destination in Stage 2, and Nue Houjuu in Stage 3. ^^;

Programming Questions / Multiple triggers for one instance?
« on: March 08, 2015, 10:26:12 AM »
Is it possible to have, say, one spike be affected by more than one trigger to make something akin to Floor 99 in NANG? I've tried to do it myself, but the objects seem to only consider the trigger conditions written last.

(Engine: Lemon for 8.0)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: March 06, 2015, 02:34:16 PM »
After leaving it alone for a while and getting lost... a lot... I have Enjoyed the Game 2!

(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: March 03, 2015, 09:49:38 AM »
8possible cleared (on 500possible mode because I suck :V)
It sure was... an experience. Apparently the Rose Gear creator was behind the more haphazard areas. Is that why everyone makes fun of that guy?

(click to show/hide)

« on: February 26, 2015, 07:30:52 PM »
I just noticed the added "Reviews" tag on profiles, which I like. There is a problem, though...
I'll use my own Reviews page as an example.

Wouldn't it be useful to include the game name on this page, or possibly merge the Ratings and Reviews pages?

Sure, with someone like myself who's only done 3 reviews, a quick back and forth makes it clear which review is for which game, but some people like Xplayer and Para review a lot of games, so this wouldn't be viable.

EDIT: I also noticed clicking a game from a user's clear list just reloads their profile page for whatever reason?

General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: February 25, 2015, 04:19:25 AM »
Person that tanked Cultured's score

Tournaments / Re: WFC: Week 12 23.02.2015 - 01.03.2015
« on: February 23, 2015, 06:26:25 PM »
Little Runner clear!

(click to show/hide)

« on: February 09, 2015, 03:52:33 PM »
I think it would be a good idea to add a section with games not on the actual wiki (no links to them), just so there's proof they have existed (and also to add them to your favorites and/or clear list if you have played/beaten them).

I agree with this.

I tried finding all the games I cleared on the website, but couldn't find the Blow Game Trilogy or Get the Yellow Star, plus others.

« on: February 09, 2015, 02:18:48 PM »
I saw that UpRising's in there. I know I can't review my own stuff, but is it okay for me to put the screenshots from the thread I made here on that page?

Also, if I may suggest something, maybe have a column on the fangame list stating whether the game is complete or not? Like "Completed", "In Progress", "Tech Demo", "Cancelled"?

You can post/screenshot/review anything you would like. There are no restrictions on that. All screenshots are approved by a moderator before they are public. We may consider different "fangame" in progress/completed/etc. categories in the near future after we clean up some of the site. Thanks!

Oh neat. ^^

This is pretty cool. Will definitely be using.

Would also be cool if people could not review their own game or post troll reviews, but maybe that's just me.

Did you notice Kyir giving all his games a 10 rating too? :P

« on: February 09, 2015, 09:21:28 AM »
I saw that UpRising's in there. I know I can't review my own stuff, but is it okay for me to put the screenshots from the thread I made here on that page?

Also, if I may suggest something, maybe have a column on the fangame list stating whether the game is complete or not? Like "Completed", "In Progress", "Tech Demo", "Cancelled"?

Tournaments / Re: WFC: Week 6 12.01.2015 - 18.01.2015
« on: February 05, 2015, 10:03:07 AM »
I only just noticed this, but my Blow Game 3 clear wasn't put on the leaderboard. ._.

Tournaments / Re: WFC: Week 9 02.02.2015 - 08.02.2015
« on: February 02, 2015, 03:17:44 PM »
Animus clear! :0

(click to show/hide)

Programming Questions / Re: Strange background, block and spike
« on: January 27, 2015, 08:38:46 PM »
Are you possessed or something, judging by that last thing?

Programming Questions / Re: Vertical moving platform question
« on: January 26, 2015, 06:27:50 PM »
Looking at YoSniper's code... it looks like the Lemon code already has that? Maybe I'm missing something. ._.

Code: [Select]
if (!place_free(x+hspeed,y)) {
    hspeed=-hspeed;
}
if (!place_free(x,y+vspeed+yspeed)) {
    if (vspeed!=0) {
        yspeed=-vspeed;
        vspeed=0;
    }
    else {
        vspeed=-yspeed;
        yspeed=0;