Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 128-Up

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: November 30, 2014, 10:44:28 PM »
Okay... where in the living hell is the exit? (I Wanna Play an Adventure Game, Floor 18)

A minor update has been made to UR:TMG, addressing things such as new screen options and level tweaks. Thanks to ParagusRants for broadcasting the game and letting me know of things that needed altering.

The link in the first post has been changed to now link to the new version.

World 6 work has begun, and hopefully it'll be done relatively soon (for this project anyway :denGumi: ).

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Get Rekt
« on: November 28, 2014, 07:23:56 PM »
Could a compromise be reached by - if there is a new version coming out - lowering the probability of the spider spawn even more, or making spider deaths not add to the counter?

I've been talking with people in a Skype chat and I want to be ask you forum-goers as well just to be sure: Would this game be welcome on the Aiwanna Wiki?

Oh, and so I don't make an empty post, here's a stage I've been working on.

https://i.gyazo.com/239729f0359a65af7dc6d08871b34af7.mp4

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: November 11, 2014, 01:41:09 AM »
I have officially gotten Rekt!

(click to show/hide)

Death Count: https://pastebin.com/YwkktEXP

The Lounge / Re: what was the first fangame you played?
« on: November 05, 2014, 05:42:08 PM »
As dumb as this is... Kamilia 2. I saw fatalbrain's playthrough and thought "This can't be that bad!"

*fetal position*

Note: Not strictly an IWBTG fangame, but I feel it would be appreciated by the members of this forum. If this thread shouldn't be here, do please inform me.

Created primarily by myself, Giest118, and Neo; UpRising: The Mechanical Garden is a simple yet difficult platform game in which you are a small, sentient mushroom trying to save his friends from a mysterious yet familiar-looking being.

Inspired by games such as Jumper, Super Meat Boy, and I Wanna Be The Guy (it wouldn't be posted here otherwise!), there plan to be 200 very short stages (most averaging ~30 seconds) with more to come in the future and over 20 bosses!

Download the latest version of the game (currently v0.526) here!
A new version will be available with every new world completed.

Screenshots in the spoiler below:
(click to show/hide)

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello there, new forum!
« on: October 21, 2014, 07:22:54 PM »
Would I still be okay to put it in the User-Made Creations area?

Also, while you're here, Klazen, curse your Get Rekt persona.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: October 19, 2014, 07:50:44 AM »

I hate this jump.

Meet and Greet! / Hello there, new forum!
« on: October 18, 2014, 04:35:01 PM »
Let's see... introductions... introductions...

Hi, I'm 128-Up/SpikyShroom/whatever you want to call me. (Most go for "128" or "Up".  :denMiku_v2: )

I'm a rather casual purveyor of IWBT games. I'm interested in them but kinda terrible at them at the same time.
I'm also a developer of a platform game that's not really a Guy game but is apparently close enough to one to be appreciated here. (Might make a thread for it if it's a good idea to do so.  :azoMoko: )

...There's probably more about myself that I should be saying, but that's all I can think of right now.
This seems like a nice place, so I'll see you around!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]