Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BBF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: June 24, 2014, 12:22:34 PM »

This may take a really really long time.

Got around 10.000 Deaths on the drop at the end of Macaron 1 because my keyboard is almost unable to do 1 frame jumps and I had to do a very weird jump to get down there.  :atkCry:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: June 21, 2014, 08:32:50 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Getting quite a few games done lately.

Also applause to whoever decided to put the fake double diamond at the end of one of the stage rushes. It cost me an hour trying to clear that thing normally.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: June 19, 2014, 09:30:54 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Great game, will most likely do True Ending as well.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: June 16, 2014, 09:31:15 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Might not seem like a big deal for some of you, but I am very bad at avoidance and not that experienced in fangames in general.

Death count is around 17k, Time is at 35 hours. I started playing K3 before I was ready.

Meet and Greet! / Hello everyone
« on: June 13, 2014, 11:07:05 AM »
As I've been sitting around in the #Wannabes channel on the SRL IRC for a while, I figured I should probably register here.

I mainly speedrun Boshy (PB: 38:18)  but also play other fangames in my freetime, for example Kamilia2 (stuck at boss rush 0/4), Kamilia3 (stuck at Boss 1) and also played a little bit of NANG and Cultured.

Going to join the Wannabe anniversary Stream-off for some hours too, should be good fun.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]