Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - BBF

Pages: [1]
The Lounge / AGDQ 2017
« on: September 04, 2016, 04:21:37 PM »
httpss://gamesdonequick.com/

Submissions open in a couple of hours so I guess why not open a thread about it?

Who's going? Who's submitting what?

Personally, I will submit Boshy and Find my Destiny (maybe Go The Run, short runs always have a shot), but will only attend if one of the runs gets in, because it's super expensive to travel across the ocean. :/

Video Discussion / Boshy any% (Dark Boshy, No Wrong Warp) in 32:07
« on: January 06, 2016, 08:47:39 AM »

Hype.

Gameplay & Discussion / Fangame block at ESA 2015
« on: June 28, 2015, 12:18:22 PM »
I'll be at the European Speedster Assembly from July 2nd to July 5th, and they seem to have some big free timeslots on the secondary stream.

I thought I would bring up the idea of putting together a bunch of fangame content to show off for a couple of hours.

Should I even attempt to do that? Ontwoplanks and Heinki would probably be around to help me on site, so it wouldn't just be me doing stuff the entire time.

What kind of content?

- History of Fangames (Original Guy, IWBTFangame). I'm not too familiar with this topic so maybe someone can write up a little something or link to some information.

- Different types of fangames: Adventure, Needle, Avoidance, Trap, 100 Floor. Show some examples for each.

- Jump tutorial: Pretty much the RMJ map that was used for different jump types in that one picture. Explain how to approach certain jumps, talk a little bit about aligns.

- Famous Fangames: Boshy, Churatch, NANG, Across the Rainbow and so on. Play parts of each game (first 3 stages of NANG, full Rainbow run f.e.)

- Famous Bosses: Show clears of LoveTrap Miku (the fight it all started with), Piano, Sunspike boss, etc.

- If some people unfamiliar with fangames want to: let them play through Celebrate 100, Conquer the Blow or whatever.

That's just a rough draft of ideas on what I could do (if this even happens). Feel free to give suggestions/feedback/whatever you want to say.

The Lounge / My donation stream weekend
« on: May 22, 2015, 05:08:20 PM »
Hello everyone,

as some of you might know, I will be attending ESA (European Speedster Assembly) to run Boshy 100% at the end of June/early July in Sweden.

Unfortunately, money is a bit tighter than I expected. That's why I am doing 2 10+ hour streams this weekend, where I will play a bunch of different games (mostly Fangames) in an attempt to raise some money to put less strain on my wallet.

I estimated the cost of the entire trip to be around 400-500€. I don't expect to raise quite that much, but anything helps me to make sure I can actually go there.

Some information:
Date: 23rd and 24th of May
Where: My Twitch channel
What: Schedule

The only thing I ask for here is to spread the word a little bit. If you have any more suggestions for games I could play or incentives to put onto the schedule, feel free to suggest them. I didn't put too much thought into the schedule and didn't want to go too greedy on the incentives.

Meet and Greet! / Hello everyone
« on: June 13, 2014, 11:07:05 AM »
As I've been sitting around in the #Wannabes channel on the SRL IRC for a while, I figured I should probably register here.

I mainly speedrun Boshy (PB: 38:18)  but also play other fangames in my freetime, for example Kamilia2 (stuck at boss rush 0/4), Kamilia3 (stuck at Boss 1) and also played a little bit of NANG and Cultured.

Going to join the Wannabe anniversary Stream-off for some hours too, should be good fun.

Pages: [1]