Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BBF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be The Rex - Early Alpha
« on: March 30, 2015, 02:11:43 PM »
If you are unfamiliar with platforming I highly suggest getting someone more knowledgeable in case you are unsure about something. You should really know how standard jumps (Gates, diagonals, Corners, F-Jumps) work inside and out to put them into interesting positions for platforming.

Alternatively, you can use Record my Jumps to test something you want to put into the game a ton to make sure everything is possible.

No ingame music/sound again and you shoot in a PERFECT rhythm at the start and the end of the fight.

Are you even trying to make things look legit anymore?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: March 15, 2015, 10:24:59 AM »
Saw Den beat K3 Crimson on stream and suddenly felt the urge to try as well. This is the result.

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be The Revival v1.3
« on: March 14, 2015, 08:18:44 AM »
If he doesn't answer it's the same as him not giving permission. You don't just steal content someone else put hard work into just like that.

Tournaments / Re: The FGM Suggestion Thread
« on: March 12, 2015, 03:37:53 PM »
Another idea I had is that game makers could show off how to use game maker for an hour or so, as that attracts a whole different kind of people.

« on: March 11, 2015, 09:32:24 PM »
It would be nice if some game makers would work on a short collaboration game that people can blind run during the event.

Not sure if people want to spend the time on that though.

« on: March 11, 2015, 08:46:14 PM »
Why would we take donations?...

Tournaments / Re: The FGDQ Suggestion Thread
« on: March 11, 2015, 07:09:35 PM »
Already mentioned it on Twitter, but the 2nd anniversary of the Wannabe twitch team is on the 13th or 15th of June (not sure, it was 1 day before or after my Birthday :P)

Could be a nice thing to set up as a special.

adequate discussing

(click to show/hide)

Nice "adequate" discussion style you got going there, buddy.

If you ask me we should just ban and ignore him. Pretty sure we don't want/need him in our community.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Sense of frustration?
« on: March 07, 2015, 02:02:01 PM »
You all know what's in the spoiler before you open it.

(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Avoidance improvement
« on: March 05, 2015, 06:12:10 AM »
Don't watch the Kid a lot. You are supposed to know where he is depending on your inputs.

Where to look depends on the approach speed and what kind the attack is (random burst from the boss, curving stuff and so on).

Just playing more avoidance will make you better at avoidance.

« on: March 04, 2015, 10:51:27 AM »

Soon.

(click to show/hide)

« on: February 08, 2015, 02:36:34 PM »

:atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Western Fangame Rankings [W-Level]
« on: February 02, 2015, 10:23:04 AM »
If I remember right Kamilia stated Extra Boss 4 at Level 99 on the K3 blog he used to have on Niconico, so there's that.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7