Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BBF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
I played it for a little bit and have to say...the movement feels REALLY weird. I thought it would control more like Boshy (with acceleration and stuff) but I even struggled to get past the first couple of screens.

The water section felt fine, except for the movement I just could not get used to.

The Torch effect is nice, not sure how I like the grabbing mechanic, not a fan of how they are implemented gameplay wise.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: November 08, 2014, 10:39:22 AM »

Making gifs is fun!

I think I just topped this one.

I got past the vine jump, but I haven't touched K3 in a couple of weeks and thus forgot Evil Saves are a thing in Guy Tower.

Edit: Beat it.

The Lounge / Re: what was the first fangame you played?
« on: November 06, 2014, 03:53:37 AM »
Boshy.

First on Guy game engines: Kamilia 2.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello Everyone
« on: October 27, 2014, 04:15:44 PM »
shadows is my waifu  :IceFairy:

:atkCry: :BibleThump: :cirPls: :denRin:

Hi Shadow.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Weekly BINGO Race
« on: October 22, 2014, 11:51:13 AM »
Even for Europeans, starting at midnight may be bad. Some people have stuff to do on Saturday and others don't want to screw with their sleep schedule. Especially because 2.5 hours is only an estimate and it may go much higher depending on the Bingo card for some.

I think there are enough players to warrant 2 different Bingo times for EU and US, obviously with some EU players playing on US times and vice versa.

Edit: I take it that you mean the midnight from Friday->Saturday and not Thursday->Friday because that would be silly.

Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Re: BINGO discussion
« on: October 22, 2014, 09:44:32 AM »
There are not enough Needle goals, so a lot of the needle cards would be very similar.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: October 20, 2014, 04:15:22 PM »
Felt like grinding Kamilia 2 boss rush on stream recently, took me about 25-30 hours to beat the 4. Around half of that just on Destination.

How long/difficult is the game? I may join if I remember.

Video Discussion / Re: I wanna be the SSR2
« on: September 05, 2014, 12:19:57 PM »
"This Video is not available".

« on: August 12, 2014, 03:46:28 PM »

Could have been sub Kale with decent W10 and sub-par Missigno RNG, but I just decided to completely turn off my brain in World 10 and then not give a shit about Missingno.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Help with Kamilia 3
« on: August 07, 2014, 03:53:31 PM »
No. You can't just share Kamilia savefiles with others.

Also, if you can't get into the secret you don't deserve to get it.

General Discussion / Re: Third Party Audio Banned On Twitch
« on: August 07, 2014, 01:35:06 PM »
Any VOD featuring the ED of Kamilia 2 will need to exclude the ED, which means it will exclude the player's reactions to beating the game the first time or setting a new PB.

If the streamer screams/talks during the ending part, there will be no way it can detect the music.

I barely get Boshy stuff flagged because of all the other stuff going on (Shooting, saving, reloading, dying, and so on and so forth) even though it is packed to the max with copyrighted music. On top of that it is only VoDs.

People that care about having their reactions on the video should start recording locally and then upload it to YouTube, as YT does not seem to care about Video Game music as much.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Help with Kamilia 3
« on: August 07, 2014, 12:24:28 PM »
There is a walk-off allign for the T-Bone thing on the way back, which makes the corner harder as trade off

You allign to the right wall where you would drop down to finish the screen after the trigger and then not touch any walls on the way back to the part where you want to walk off

Edit: For the last drop you just have to find a strategy that suits you. If your drop jump is precise you can just hold left, otherwise you will have to stop for a few frames.

« on: August 05, 2014, 08:48:08 PM »
Zurai makes that fail even more funny with his delayed reaction. :D

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: August 03, 2014, 09:28:35 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Took me about 25 hours + some because I tried backtracking for Secret 1 and stopped when I couldn't get into the secret room.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7