Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BBF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: June 18, 2015, 04:02:41 PM »
pieceofcheese will LOVE this. He really likes K3 progress updates!

Tournaments / Re: Future of the FGM Channel
« on: June 07, 2015, 06:53:26 PM »
Something else that could be used as content alongside races: Highlights.

Showing off new (good) fangame releases, showing videos of clears/progress some players made, speedrun PBs and so on and so forth.

Tournaments / Re: FGM Wrap-Up/Future Considerations
« on: June 07, 2015, 12:45:34 PM »
If you ask me,  there should only be 1 specific block, a "bad games block" (think AwfulGamesDoneQuick). The rest can still be mixed for variety.

A bunch of people probably thought Fangames are completely dumb if they just joined during the WDJ runs or Flying Spike. Putting them together in 1 block would at least let people know what they are coming to the stream for. As pretty much everyone can play these games it wouldn't be hard to find a runner for any timeslot assigned to it.

I might post some more thoughts as they occur to me, but this is the main issue I wanted to adress.

« on: June 07, 2015, 11:28:20 AM »

Around 215 hours. IT'S OVER.

The Lounge / My donation stream weekend
« on: May 22, 2015, 05:08:20 PM »
Hello everyone,

as some of you might know, I will be attending ESA (European Speedster Assembly) to run Boshy 100% at the end of June/early July in Sweden.

Unfortunately, money is a bit tighter than I expected. That's why I am doing 2 10+ hour streams this weekend, where I will play a bunch of different games (mostly Fangames) in an attempt to raise some money to put less strain on my wallet.

I estimated the cost of the entire trip to be around 400-500€. I don't expect to raise quite that much, but anything helps me to make sure I can actually go there.

Some information:
Date: 23rd and 24th of May
Where: My Twitch channel
What: Schedule

The only thing I ask for here is to spread the word a little bit. If you have any more suggestions for games I could play or incentives to put onto the schedule, feel free to suggest them. I didn't put too much thought into the schedule and didn't want to go too greedy on the incentives.

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be The Rex - Early Alpha
« on: May 09, 2015, 10:15:12 PM »
Some thoughts:

Not a fan of the first area. Especially the second and third screen felt really tedious.

Didn't like the first boss too much either. Only being able to hit him once per attack made the fight really drag out and didn't reward good play by being able to stay on the higher blocks.

Second area starts much better. I really like the way you use spike triggers and it plays pretty nicely.

^ Are you supposed to be able to save jump the bottom right jump? It's extremely tight without it.

And I don't think having the touch save troll at the end of the third (?) screen is a good idea. In general robbing players of their progress is an easy way to create unfun frustration

Tournaments / Re: FGM Setup
« on: April 19, 2015, 12:08:44 PM »
I'm not too familiar with RTMP either, but it's a very common way for marathons to make switching games/streamers less time consuming, because it all happens on 1 page. I think a restreamer could capture the stream window on the RTMP page and never have to change anything for as long as it's just 1 player streaming to it.

For races, I am somewhat (read: not really) sure that there would just be 2 (or how many runners there are) streams next to each other on the RTMP page, making it even easier to capture for restreaming.

Reminder that I am not familiar with this at all, but I used it a couple of times to run Boshy during online marathons and it seems to work relatively well, hence getting more popular.

The main problem is the server performance required to host several streams at once, but it should be managable as long as only the restreamer is watching. Every streamer/viewer increases the servers requirements to run it well, which makes it work so well for restreaming, as only 1 person is viewing.

Tournaments / Re: FGM Setup
« on: April 19, 2015, 11:01:22 AM »
I think using a RTMP Server for re-streaming would make things a lot less complex for the person restreaming.

No idea how to set one up though, but I'm sure someone in this community knows how to.

Announcements / Re: Help a community Member!
« on: April 10, 2015, 01:30:12 PM »
You can make a PayPal account and link it to your bank account.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: K3 Savefile
« on: April 08, 2015, 12:13:13 PM »
K3 saves aren't IP locked. Dynamic IP adresses would completely ruin that. :FailFish:

Only Kamilia/Influka and whoever got a hold of the decompiled .995 know for sure how it works.

Video Discussion / Re: I wanna be the Last TIS CLEAR!!!
« on: April 01, 2015, 06:23:28 PM »
Holy shit you are truly a god tier Colonel player. :PogChamp:

(click to show/hide)

« on: April 01, 2015, 04:49:14 PM »
It was an April Fools prank.

« on: April 01, 2015, 01:00:11 PM »
I sure as hell wasn't going to edit my SaveFile, but apparently I failed cutting out the picture properly.  :Kappa:

« on: April 01, 2015, 08:24:57 AM »
~~~THIS WAS MY APRIL FOOLS PRANK~~~

(click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7