Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BaronBlade

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
Meet and Greet! / Re: Hey Guys.
« on: January 05, 2016, 11:15:23 AM »
Welcome!  :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: December 31, 2015, 05:25:29 PM »
Why would you do that to yourself?

Also, I met my goal of beating Stage 6 before the year ended by a whole 6.5 hours.

(click to show/hide)

EDIT: M-Stage took me all of 45 minutes, with about 5 devoted to the double drop sphincter save.

(click to show/hide)

« on: December 30, 2015, 02:03:33 PM »

Finally out of that stupid orange room. Big Kid took me six hours.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: December 29, 2015, 10:30:26 PM »

Partysu II Extra clear. Pretty chill and fun, although the extra screen was pretty tough.

« on: December 27, 2015, 05:02:09 PM »
P O G C H A M P

Total time spent:
Crimson - 25 hours
Destination - 10 hours
Nue - 10 hours
Gravity Man - 6 hours

Holy shit, I can't believe I'm finally done with these four. It feels like yesterday when I first got to boss rush, even though it was back in August. Can't wait to be at the chase!

« on: December 25, 2015, 09:04:56 PM »

Basically Den :Kappa:

Current time spent:
Crimson - 25 hours
Destination - 10 hours
Nue - 10 hours
Gravity Man - 2 hours

Programming Questions / Re: Mid-Boss Avoidance
« on: December 24, 2015, 01:01:38 PM »
Alright, well, thanks for all the advice, guys! I'll try a few suggestions out and see what works.  :atkHappy:

« on: December 24, 2015, 12:44:14 PM »

(click to show/hide)

Programming Questions / Re: Mid-Boss Avoidance
« on: December 23, 2015, 09:52:39 PM »
Persistence is more trouble than it's worth in my opinion. My way has the added benefit of simplifying things if you want attacks to change after the avoidance. There are plenty of options to choose from when it comes to this sort of thing though.

Thanks for the tip, Kyir! With your way, though, would I be able to keep the healthbar at a fraction of the total health? I'm really unfamiliar with how healthbars are handled in gamemaker studio.

Programming Questions / Mid-Boss Avoidance
« on: December 23, 2015, 05:33:18 PM »
Hello! I'm making a medley, and most of my bosses are going to have avoidance segments in the middle. However, I'm not quite sure how to change to the avoidance room, then go back with the boss's HP at the same level. I would guess that you could make the boss a persistent object, but is there anything else to keep in mind? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

« on: December 18, 2015, 08:01:23 PM »
*click* Noice.

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I wanna be the Needle Guy BETA
« on: December 16, 2015, 05:02:13 PM »
Well, I played for about a minute, and you've started me at the end of most rooms, so I can't actually test the game. And then I hit a massive lag spike when I went upside down in stage 3, and couldn't jump for some reason, meaning that I couldn't progress past that point. The first stage is eye-destroying, but the other two are okay. The ice sucks, as per the norm. The music choice is pretty good, but you should make it so it doesn't restart. Also, as a minor thing, make sure your room sizes match that of the init room, since as it is the game resizes with every reset, meaning that I can't keep it on fullscreen. I'd be happy to give a real look at a version that I can play through normally, but as it stands, it's unplayable.

Game Design / Re: Mega Avoidance!! How to make it not too dificult/tedious?
« on: December 13, 2015, 05:45:25 PM »
Besides, Rainbow Miku has something to alleviate the length: a huge health bar. You really would need either health or intermediate saves for this idea to be anything but a colossal failure. I think with saves you could get away with 50 minutes, depending on how many you put in.

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 13
« on: December 10, 2015, 09:04:02 AM »
If you're still accepting entries, then here you go.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Allo
« on: December 08, 2015, 05:32:38 PM »
Hello! Nice to meet you ^_^
I've been into fangames for a couple years. Just got into fangames on Twitch about a year ago. Ive beaten Iwbtg, and Iwbt Aura and on world 5 in Boshy. I need a better set-up before I can stream.

Welcome to the can't-stream squad!  :kappaDisco:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11