Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BaronBlade

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: very hard (?) jump
« on: December 16, 2016, 01:15:37 PM »
If you get the left side of the block you can treat the upper spike like a corner and hop out of the gate, but I'm pretty sure the second jump has to be a 2f or lower.

I'd honestly suggest just starting over in the new version. Would you rather replay one stage or four if the glitch persists?

If you kept a copy of the save, you could move it into 0.995 first. If not, I don't know if an unloadable save gets overwritten to the newer version, but it couldn't hurt to try anyway. Worst case scenario, you will have to replay up to that point.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: December 06, 2016, 09:07:13 AM »

Fun game aside from the water room.

Meet and Greet! / Re: You can't fathom the Fatih.
« on: December 04, 2016, 10:46:04 PM »
Welcome aboard! Here's the discord link: httpss://discord.gg/E3gaJJp

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Lowering Sound Volume
« on: November 29, 2016, 09:03:29 AM »
right click on the volume bar in the taskbar and lower the game in the volume mixer

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Kill the Maker help
« on: November 26, 2016, 12:42:02 PM »

How do I do this jump? Do I have to use a cancel? Because I can't even do a 2-frame jump :c
You can double jump through it.

Video Discussion / Re: I Wanna Be The Fidelity
« on: November 17, 2016, 12:32:33 AM »
cute play :o

That only applies if you have a/d align enabled; since pressing a or d moves you a pixel, doing so every frame effectively moves you 1 pixel/frame. depending on which, you can add this speed to either arrow key to move at either 2 pixels/frame or 4 pixels/frame.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: November 14, 2016, 12:24:07 PM »
I'd like to add a suggestion for an improved advanced search: the ability to search specifically for unrated fangames. I feel like this would motivate people to play said games and leave more reviews, thus leading to a more comprehensive site.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Can anyone get good at avoidances?
« on: November 08, 2016, 03:10:37 PM »
This happens to me aswell. Since I started playing I have improoved a lot in things like needle or trap, but not avoidance. It gets kinda frustrating, I can't complete any fangame with bosses. Not even CTBG :c
I thaught playing other games such as Geometry Dash or Sound Dodger would help me improove but I still suck at it ;-;

Dodging in these games is inherently different from dodging stuff in fangames. At the end of the day, fangames are really their own genre and the best way to improve at bosses in fangames is to play bosses in fangames. Everyone has given great advice.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Who else hates grappling vines?
« on: October 29, 2016, 10:03:47 AM »
Vines make for far more interesting needle imo

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello!
« on: October 29, 2016, 10:03:11 AM »
Welcome to the community! Feel free to join our Discord server where we discuss playing fangames, making fangames, community events, and more! EDIT: The other link was dead for some reason httpss://discord.gg/E3gaJJp

Off Topic / Re: In this thread every post must have a picture
« on: October 18, 2016, 10:04:31 PM »
I couldn't figure out how to embed a gif so here's a link to Duane

https://imgur.com/a/ErZbr

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: October 04, 2016, 12:20:36 PM »
you should really stop putting yourself down; everyone starts somewhere.

also random justice progress

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11