Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BaronBlade

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: August 22, 2015, 07:41:08 PM »
What do you mean ? I do not understand why enfaite ...

Denferok I did not understand either your sentence?

PS: I try the parcour on i wanna jump my record and I get no worries, it seems that there is a bug hitbox?

Essentially, IWBTG fangames have three aligns for the kid. These depend on which walls the kid touches. The align you have can make certain jumps possible or easier. In this case, touching the wall to the right of the save, then saving gives you the right align for these corner jumps. I hope this makes sense!  :atkHappy:

Programming Questions / Re: Spike Triggers in KS Engine?
« on: August 22, 2015, 07:18:18 PM »
Ah, thanks! That worked perfectly! :atkHappy:

Programming Questions / Spike Triggers in KS Engine?
« on: August 22, 2015, 01:26:49 PM »
Hi! I've been using the Yuuutu engine for a while and decided to upgrade to GMS with the KS engine. Unfortunately, the way spike triggers work between the two engines is entirely different. I put the following code in my spike, but it activates after I reset instead of when I hit the trigger initially.
Code: [Select]
trg=1;
if global.trigger[trg]==1 {
    vspeed=10;
}
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

« on: August 20, 2015, 05:45:25 PM »
Sick.

Most of the deaths are from the secret, but I gave up on that.

« on: August 19, 2015, 11:15:52 AM »
I decided to go back through z3 stage 1 for the secrets, and I finally beat the boss!

(click to show/hide)

It took me about 2.5 hours and the final attack killed me three times :atkCry: Now it's secret item time!

Programming Questions / Re: Making Title Screen Show Stats For Saves?
« on: August 15, 2015, 07:51:09 PM »
I tried this, but the fonts still won't show up.  :atkCry: I honestly have no clue why it's not working.
EDIT: I'm using Yuuutu engine, btw

Programming Questions / Re: Making Title Screen Show Stats For Saves?
« on: August 15, 2015, 12:49:04 AM »
Sorry if this is necroposting, but I'm having this problem as well. I tried to play the default map, but the fonts didn't show up there either, even for the avoidance timer. All of the fonts called exist in the folder and seem to be set up properly, so I have no clue what's wrong.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 14, 2015, 09:20:36 AM »
Beat I wanna be the Darude - Sandstorm. Easy game  :DapperKapper:

1589 deaths

« on: August 13, 2015, 09:50:54 AM »
Picture

Also getting pretty far.

I figured someone was gonna one-up me, but two minutes after? Really?
Whatever. At least this boss seems less RNG-dependent than the cherry. So far...

« on: August 12, 2015, 11:42:01 PM »
Well, I think I'm the first person to get this far  :Kappa:

« on: August 06, 2015, 04:47:22 PM »

EZPZ  :Kappa: I'm pretty hype for this boss, though!

« on: August 04, 2015, 09:13:52 PM »
After a combined 5000+ deaths and 20+ hours between versions 1.3 and 0.992, I finally beat Flandre!

I'm really hype for this stage, and Shine and Bright looks a lot more fun than this fight.

Meet and Greet! / Hello!
« on: July 28, 2015, 11:21:25 PM »
Hi there! I've been playing fangames for about four months now, and I figured that now would be a good time to make an account and get involved in the community. I have a twitch account, but I can't stream due to shitty wifi. I've been messing around with GM8.1 and trying to make my own fangames. I'd like to consider myself of an average skill level, but I have a ton of persistence, which lets me get through games albeit with a ton of deaths. Here's hoping for a fun time!  :atkHappy:

« on: July 28, 2015, 04:29:17 PM »
YESSSSSS  :atkHappy:

I decided yesterday to get past Seven Trials' minispike save, and I managed to get to lovetrap by the end of the night and I got through that after an hour of grinding today! Time for Crimson to go down!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: July 25, 2015, 12:06:56 AM »
If you're talking about the platform jump, you don't need the platforms to beat it; just jump as late as possible and as high as you can without getting sucked up into the spikes by the platforms.

I think he's referring to a sphincter-like jump, or it could be the low mini-spike gates.

Yeah, I mean the mini-spikes. I can do the first jump with a cancel strat, but I think the second one is a 1-frame, and I literally can't do that given the quality of my keyboard.  :atkCry:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11