Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Wolsk

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23
Woah, that's actually really cool.  This kinda stuff should be in more fangames.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Why does this keep happening??
« on: April 26, 2016, 12:59:10 AM »
Seems like the game might have a v-alien issue maybe.  Either way, just do it without using the walk-off.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Strange Fangame Slowdown Issue
« on: April 15, 2016, 07:58:12 AM »
Can confirm that the issue still happens for me even though I'm on Windows 10 now.

Before restarting:

After restarting:

Pretty sure it is a Gamemaker issue.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Strange Fangame Slowdown Issue
« on: April 14, 2016, 12:10:27 AM »
I've had this issue, too, but not with EVERY game not made in Studio.  Very few of them had this issue for me actually, but I never heard anyone else with the same problem.  I recently switched to Windows 10 and haven't run into the issue yet, but I'm not sure if that's because it's fixed or if I've just been lucky so far.

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna be the coolest
« on: April 09, 2016, 12:38:58 AM »
it's good tbh

We stand with Arnie's Army!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Fangame keyboard review thread
« on: April 07, 2016, 10:38:59 PM »
I've owned two Blackwidow keyboards: a Tournament Edition with Razer Greens and an Ultimate 2013 with Cherry MX Blues.  As infern0 said, they are great keyboards for shorthopping and feel very solid.  However, I also have issues mashing quickly with them, and both of the left shift keys on the keyboards started to have issues after not a lot of time.  So yes, they're nice keyboards while they last, but the problem is that they DON'T really last.  The keyboards are relatively cheap as far as mechanical keyboards go, though, so you kinda get what you pay for.

I won't be buying another Razer keyboard and will instead look into the Corsair K-series and Ducky keyboards.  I want to do some testing with other switches (primarily Reds) to see how they feel for fangames, but I have a good feeling Blues are what I will end up sticking with.

Also, I've heard from a few people that it's impossible to 1-frame on Razer Blackwidow Chroma keyboards due to the keys sticking, so I would definitely steer away from those.  There are plenty of other colorful keyboards that are higher quality for similar prices.

Kefitko once bought a keyboard with Topre switches and absolutely hated them so much for fangames that he returned it the day after.  So don't get a Topre keyboard either.

Tournaments / Re: Fangame Marathon 2016 Dates/Scheduling
« on: April 04, 2016, 07:26:56 PM »
I'm most likely going to be moving back home from Cali at the start of June which means that I will be back to having bad internet again.  That means I wouldn't be able to re-stream, and I might have some trouble trying to stream in general.  I don't know for sure yet, though, and I won't really find out for at least another week. :V

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: April 02, 2016, 10:01:40 PM »
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Chat disabled for 2 seconds.
Wow!

And, if possible, does anyone know the remix Tempest uses? (17:00 in the video below)
That's not a remix; it's a different song.
(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: March 31, 2016, 06:45:01 AM »

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi, I'm Here Now
« on: March 30, 2016, 04:41:13 AM »
Hai, Mrs. Lick! :cirThree:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Existence confirmed
« on: March 19, 2016, 08:28:28 PM »
do not play fangames
they only lead to sadness
refrigerator

hi drago

Video Games / Re: Rocket League
« on: March 13, 2016, 04:44:40 AM »
wow i feel unloved

1) Music can just be replaced if the name of the new file matches what you're replacing.  The new one needs to be a .ogg file as well, but I'm not sure if it also needs to be a specific bitrate or something.
2) If you reach a point where you want to make a backup, copy the "saveData" and "Snapshot" files into a new folder.  You can then drop them from the folder back into your "Data" folder and replace the files already inside.  Make sure to keep a backup of your current save so that you won't have to redo stuff.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23