Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Wolsk

Pages: [1]
The Lounge / Blind RMJ Maps - Round 10
« on: November 04, 2015, 06:12:52 AM »
Basically I start with providing an RMJ map with a recording of me doing something. What y'all have to do is either try to remake what I originally had or create the craziest map with what I did. I'll judge what the best map is, and the winner can do their own (I'll also post the original one I had).

Please use the naming convention of "Round 10 - [Username].map" for your map.
This marks 1 month from when we started this competition! WOOOOOOO!
Good luck, everyone!

*EDIT* THE WINNER IS INFERN0!  Even though I wanted to choose someone new, his maps are just consistently good.

The Lounge / Blind RMJ Maps - Round 7
« on: October 20, 2015, 04:04:02 AM »
Basically I start with providing an RMJ map with a recording of me doing something. What y'all have to do is either try to remake what I originally had or create the craziest map with what I did. I'll judge what the best map is, and the winner can do their own (I'll also post the original one I had).

Please use the naming convention of "Round 7 - [Username].map" for your map.
And sorry this took so long.  Was busy with work and streaming and such.

*EDIT* CHRIST, I've been busy.  I have barely gotten on my computer to do the judging, and I also feel like I did a bad job with the blind map.  The original jump is pretty cool, but there isn't a ton that could be done with it, so sorry about that, guys.  Hopefully the next map will go a bit better without constant delays and such...

ANYWAY, THE WINNER IS CORTEXVORTEX!  Everyone did a pretty good job with what they were given, but I liked CorVor's the most because his was precise without being spammy with the spikes.  Congrats!  Don't mess up your round like I did. ;o;

The video for round 7 will be done whenever I get the chance. :V

The Lounge / Blind RMJ Maps - Round 3
« on: October 06, 2015, 03:03:09 AM »

Please use the naming convention of "Round 3 - [Username].map" for the map, and change the author to yourself.
Good luck recreating this one!

*EDIT* ATAOSAMA IS THE WINNER!
It was pretty close between infern0man1 and Ataosama, but I ended up choosing Atao's because it was fairly similar to the original map.  Props to infern0, though; yours was really cool. :o

And like with the other threads, the original map has been added under attachments.

General Discussion / PAX Prime (Who's going?)
« on: August 26, 2015, 02:07:06 PM »
Who here is going to PAX this weekend or just lives in the Seattle area and wants to meet up?
I'm for sure meeting up with Kefit and SirBastille.

Respond here or Tweet at me and lemme know if you want to. :3

General Discussion / WOLSKY'S ROADTRIP (Meet-Ups Hype?)
« on: April 09, 2015, 03:21:48 AM »
OKAY,  so I'm going on a roadtrip with my brother starting tomorrow/today (Thursday, April 9th) and will be driving from Denver to Los Angeles over the next four days, and I would love to meet up with whoever I can on the way there (and then while I'm there, too, of course).

Here's the breakdown:

Thursday -- Grand Junction, Colorado
Friday -- Salina, Utah
Saturday -- Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday -- Los Angeles, California.  I will be here for at least a month, and I expect a buncha yalls to be here, too.

LEMME KNOW IF YOU CAN AND WHATNOT~

Gameplay & Discussion / Wolsk vs. Tenshots IWBTG Race (Postponed D:)
« on: January 24, 2014, 05:31:43 AM »
I will be running through the game one time without glitches, and Tenshots will be running through the game two times: once with glitches and once without.  It will be this Friday night (1/24/2014).  The time is not yet decided, but I'll be sure to post here when it's gonna happen.  It should be pretty hype.

Be there! :Kappa:

*EDIT* The race has been postponed to sometime this weekend due to Twitch crapping out on me, making us unable to communicate.

Video Discussion / Wolsk Stream Highlights and Such
« on: November 15, 2013, 04:59:19 AM »
This is where I will be putting all my fangame videos to avoid making new threads.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Also, can anyone explain how this happened?
(click to show/hide)

Video Discussion / I Wanna Be The ArioTrap (First Needle Game)
« on: November 04, 2013, 01:31:54 AM »
I know all y'all are SO BEYOND THIS LEVEL now, but I was pretty proud:

Also, why is there no embedding here? :v

User-Made Creations / snoicoc da hidhgheghagoehg
« on: October 28, 2013, 03:11:27 AM »
Also known as "I Wanna Be The Hereditary Baldness 3."

People wanted me to put the game here on the forums, so enjoy:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/6v9uqnpgbllankp/Hereditary+Baldness+3.rar

As more "snoicoc" games are made, I will add them to this thread.

Meet and Greet! / Yo Yo Yo!
« on: October 22, 2013, 09:46:16 PM »
I originally saw a thread on IWBTForums from Paragus about this forum, and I had no idea what it was and had no desire to join.  I was streaming two days ago, and Tagherion and Lolzwafflez joined and were talking about this community and said I should apply here.  They were pretty cool, so I did.  I had no idea there were so many people from IWBTForums here.

So hai. :3

Pages: [1]