Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Swordslinger

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: October 25, 2014, 10:59:48 PM »

At least i don't have it as bad as Zero, but really, i died in such a pathetic way

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello guys!
« on: October 23, 2014, 10:08:11 PM »
Hi guy i have never seen before :Kappa:

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: where can I download TAS2?
« on: October 18, 2014, 12:30:32 PM »
You have to contact Poronimu on skype

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Kamilia 3 Questions
« on: October 15, 2014, 01:07:42 PM »
Ok, I will go in order here

What does it take to make it on the leaderboards?  Do I need to stream or have video evidence?

You have to stream almost your entire playthrough, to get on the leaderboards it looks like you have to clear at least one or two bosses in the devas

Will the game be continued after Plynq made that video?  (I don't blame Plynq, Kamilia just needs to learn that not everything can go his way

It might be continued,  he cancelled time and time again and he never meant it, besides, Plynq's video was his choice, and it was about revenge, he is mostly responsible (No offence intended)

What is the hardest room/boss in the game for most people (not boss rush)?

You're not being specific with this question at all, and it's a matter of opinion, for most people right now, the hardest part is Secret 5, and as for bosses without devas, maybe Cyber or Gravity Man.

What is the latest version?  If that version is private then what is the latest public version?

Version 1.25 and it's public https://www.mediafire.com/download/n6sbawc3qo20rtj/I+Wanna+Kill+The+Kamilia+3+v1.25.zip

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: October 06, 2014, 02:02:11 PM »
https://prntscr.com/4tn9fh

Hey guys, guess what, i beat I Wanna Be The Churatch.

(click to show/hide)

Hahaha, floor 81 secret was my demise, that was hard. So i believe i'm completely done with this game unless there is something i don't know about where i get version 2 from the creator, but i doubt it.

Deaths: 4799
Time: 13:31:29

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: October 06, 2014, 05:00:11 AM »
Yea, it's been a month since the last reply, i guess no one had heart breaking fails recently

https://prntscr.com/4tipc2

Now this screenshot is more than meets the eye, so I collected the secret, and died to the plane jump, there is a lot of stuff before the plane so this makes the plane a choke jump none the less, whats even worse, is that i got here again, got through the plane but i did not get the double jump in.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: October 01, 2014, 02:06:23 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Sweet mother of fuck, the secret for gray area was an utter pain in the sphincter. Nearly two hours, but again I persisted and beat it, and now I have all keys and secrets and am ready to face a really shitty boss. Well, at least there won't be any sudden betrayals anytime-
(click to show/hide)
Wait, so do you have to beat it on hard?

I hate to be slightly harsh but is that an actual question?

Crimson can be beaten on any difficulty, you lose the leek indefinitely, even if you're on medium.

As long as i'm replying i might as well show my progress in breaking out, i might try to beat this game, since i'm waiting for Carua to reply to my email about Hope The Aseria.

https://prntscr.com/4s4h1h - This is the miku, i cleared one path not counting this one so far.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: September 29, 2014, 02:53:11 PM »

This game, was very difficult.

I'm glad to have beaten it, a lot of it was fun, 6363, aseria, EX was easy but fun.

Thank you Carua for a great game :)

« on: September 24, 2014, 11:09:55 PM »
https://prntscr.com/4q2hvg

The Hell... It Has Begun...

Holy shit, this stage was hard, and being introduced to this third screen is great but on the other end not so pretty. About 11,000 deaths so far and the first water save was cleared in the second screen, really hard.

Video Discussion / Re: Kamilia 3 - Speedrun to Boss Rush in 1:51:34
« on: September 14, 2014, 12:44:35 AM »
You heard tj yoyoyo.

Speedrun Boshy

« on: September 12, 2014, 08:32:54 PM »
I Wanna Hope The Progress

https://prntscr.com/4m9xy1

Hell yes!

This level was 6363, this entire level was 8 screens without any save points, really hard first time around, screen 5 is by far the hardest to learn in my opinion, either way, this was a fun and very hard segment.

Speaking of which, I cleared all 8 stages, now i can move onto the final stage, wish me luck.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Kamilia 3 Secret 6?
« on: September 11, 2014, 07:29:18 PM »
First off, that is secret 5, not 6, the secret has been known about for quite some time, the cube gives you another way to get into the HUB room, just by simply pressing F5.

The order of secrets are well, stage 1-5, unless you were counting a secret boss, i really have no idea, secret bosses are their own thing.

It's probably best if you ask around about this secret before posting it on the forum, because i'm going to be honest, everybody knows this exists.

I think that is all that needs to be said here, i'm going to lock the topic, since, what else is there to say, any other moderator or admin feel free to unlock it at your own will if you have input.

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be The Sublime (Alpha 4.0)
« on: September 08, 2014, 09:09:36 PM »
I'm making some videos of this game, and I had to post here because I can't register on IWBT Forums.

httpss://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMtBWg75zv7FW9wszYOIy1EMLqzvqKA9f - Part 7 has childish things in it so don't watch it, unless you're childish.

I also pointed out some windows 8 specific bugs as well as all around bugs.

I'm slightly late on this but this forum does have a video discussion, you can post the videos there, not here.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hey Everybody
« on: September 06, 2014, 10:55:52 PM »
Hey manny, i have one strict rule for you here.

Punch that cat gamer who replied to this thread :Kappa:

welcome to the forum

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Medley Project List
« on: September 05, 2014, 03:33:30 AM »
Doesn't Happil 1 have like 8 bosses? And the 2nd boss is already stupidly hard. I'm gonna guess that the game is not humanly possible and should be given lv. 99. Seriously why are we giving an unbeaten game a lv. 50 rating?

After looking into happil 1 for a bit, though, mostly stage 1 and 2, the platforming is not at all difficult for one thing depending on the difficulty that you're on, the stage 2 boss fight is a huge difficulty spike and I'm pretty sure what is after it is not really pretty either, maybe as hard as kamilia 3 platforming? I heard from cosmicsense that Pdplayer has cleared the 2nd stage boss, so could this game be possible? I'm starting to think so

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30