Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Swordslinger

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30
General Games / Re: Describe the person above you
« on: February 23, 2015, 01:26:53 PM »
I hardly see this guy on twitch

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: February 16, 2015, 03:03:08 AM »

I beat this yesterday however it took me 2 days to edit the full thing.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: February 09, 2015, 03:52:11 AM »
This is something that me personally would use to a very minimum, the reviews and all that are a nice little feature, I hope the interface gets improved though, it looks a bit bland and plain. That's just my opinion however.

Though if i were to write a review, knowing my negative thoughts on, some, games, I would probably get yelled off of the page instantly.

Good luck with it.

Video Discussion / I Wanna Masochist
« on: February 05, 2015, 04:54:57 AM »

Hardest Needle Game Clear for me

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: January 17, 2015, 03:01:30 AM »

This is by far Leehe's best work, If he makes more mikus like this then I will be very happy with his work from now on.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: January 16, 2015, 03:57:50 AM »
The Best™ :Kappa:

You're my new sandsky lol

so can we post games that are not on the wiki here?

I say no

Games that are not on the wiki are not there for a reason. I say get an admin's permission or something if you want to do this, because this was done last time and the thread was taken down because all of us had to honor the creators and not share their games to the public, that's why End The Rainbow Miku got on such a bad path and got the creator upset because it was shared.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: January 13, 2015, 01:32:35 AM »

None of PomuRin's games are on the wiki, which include Locus, Azure, and Conscience, and i'm pretty sure its because so you can download all of his games on his nico page, Klein, Yoyo, they all do the same thing. Klein even says so in his Butterfly english readme.

General Games / Re: My hill
« on: January 04, 2015, 01:23:31 PM »
Your delicious fruit cannon malfunctioned and you fired a fruit at yourself

My Hill

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The worst fangame you ever played.
« on: December 30, 2014, 05:35:23 PM »
I Wanna Kill the Mum
It is by far the worst game I have ever seen
The first stage is two screens long and  the boss is a TOILET!!!!
A freaking TOILET!!!!
After you beat you get taken to the second world, where all the sprites are hand drawn (with Microsoft paint, not professionally)
Its a Mario world, but all of the sprites are hand drawn (use Spriters Recourse for gods sake!!!! Even Google Images is better than this!)
Also, the backround is way too short to cover the screen, although I think this is intentional as it moves down, it is still awkward though.
The second boss was where I quit, not because it was hard, but because it was terrible.
There is not a single fangame worst than this one. (If there is I haven't seen it)

Toilet Boss:
(click to show/hide)

"Mario" World:
(click to show/hide)

Part 2 of Mario World/Spike World:
(click to show/hide)

I don't even know what this is/ boss 2:
(click to show/hide)

Also: This game has a unique character that kind of looks like the second boss, guess what he shoots?
The dogshit sprite from YoSnipers Engine
(click to show/hide)
This game is one of the worst in existence :paraPalm:

I tried to tell the man that it was like, a very bad fangame, he wont listen and hes not taking anyones advice or anything. I saw gameplay of it, it looked like a huge fucking mess and i can't even believe at how low on the totem pole this is.

There are better alternatives, trust me there are, If you want a game with the same gimmicks but actually good, then do yourself a favor and download I Wanna See The Moon.

Though i have to mention this randomfangamer, cool down with the posting, you triple posted, put it on a cool down, just a fair warning.

The Lounge / Re: The 2014 Fangame Awards
« on: December 29, 2014, 06:33:32 PM »
Kamilia's + games are worse than anything PDPlayer did in my opinion, also all of PDPlayer's needle are possible except go out 2 which is an extremely old game of his. Honestly for scumbag of the year its between Kamilia and Yosniper.

For Fangame of the year,  idk, let me do process of elimination.

I would Remove Rekt (I'm hitler now xD), Cultured (Not Taking a hammer to it this time), LoveAE-RYC (Good, but eh, not really special per say to me.) Crysis (This isn't too memorable to me either).

I have not played find my destiny though it does not look like my cup of tea, i also have not played, Reach Heaven just seems, a bit, ehh, average for me, Kady has made better stuff in the future like RZ Hard Mode, Genki is really good, same with permanence 2, though i think Time Machine 2 will be the topper, it's just really well made and everything, looks nice, gameplay is nice, that's about it, there is my 2 cents on this fake thing lol.

Off Topic / Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas
« on: December 24, 2014, 09:56:38 PM »
Because why not? Merry Christmas everyone.

Video Discussion / Re: I Wanna be the Destination Last Boss
« on: December 18, 2014, 05:00:18 PM »
He hasn't cleared it yet, but I think fatalbrain is still trying. Konuzki, r@ll, and Kartoro have beaten it and have vids on YT.

Hes asking about people in the western community, so r@ll is excluded i think, granted he does stream on twitch but his main audience is nico, i'm not sure about kartoro, but konuzki counts too yea.

Edit: lol i did forget about moose, and hes beaten destination countless times lol, sorry :(

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30