Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Swordslinger

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: The worst fangame you ever played.
« on: December 18, 2014, 02:11:02 PM »
Let's Play Guess That Bad Fangame, which one is this?

lol, that bet i made with ctww is the last bet i will make of this game.

Video Discussion / Re: I Wanna be the Destination Last Boss
« on: December 18, 2014, 01:48:44 PM »
Casualcrap beat the boss, another western clearer is Cosmicsense but hes not on the forum, also cosmic cleared k3 destination.

That's about all the info i can give you, Denferok has gotten a bit close.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be The Outer Side 2
« on: December 08, 2014, 02:53:50 AM »
It is a shame this is your last game, your needle design is not bad at all, it could be slightly better, but certainly not bad, I do like a bit of your stage. The background is not as bad as the eyes as nickel's, and it doesn't get in the way so, I can't mind that too much.

As for Nickel's stage, the tileset does a bit on the eyesight , and a lot of the saves can be shot because there aren't any save blockers, is this intentional? If not that should be updated. I do like some of the jump design in Nickel though, so, that is a redeeming factor.

I had fun with this one.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Get Rekt
« on: November 28, 2014, 04:33:55 PM »
Ok keep the spider, fine, that's your choice, I'm trying to give opinions and if you wont take it fine, your call, there are other people out there who feel the same way i do.

However are you actually trying to get me pissed off? I take some of the community seriously, the games however, it depends, I look at gameplay, if the game has a good trap or troll or joke, ok props to it, I do let loose when I play a game, however I can't lie about this, you just made yourself look like an asshole.

I understand that gaming is about fun, but getting achievements, your giving me a vibe where your saying that going for 100% is not fun? I expected more along the lines of: Thank you for being honest with me, but I'm not changing the spider for this and this reason. You didn't have to flat out say that i take games too seriously, in that case, i'm sorry for saying a negative thing about the game. But keep in mind, just because i said the spider was only funny the first time and none at all after, doesn't mean i take games too seriously, it means i have a different taste in jokes, very big difference.

Like i said though, i'm sorry for being honest

« on: November 28, 2014, 02:47:45 PM »
I hate to say it but I actually do not like that game mechanic, it was funny the first time, but just the first time.

I know you can react to it, but the thing is you're never prepared for the spider and if you're going for flawless run, you will lose it just because of that spider.

Only in stage 1. A flawless run in any other stage is not 0 deaths.

Klazen sent me the achievement list i'm completely aware of it, however  it still can fuck you over in a flawless run 0 deaths or not, so you can't use stage 1 as an excuse. If i were to list examples where the spider would catch you completely unprepared, you have 5 deaths in stage 2 and are at the last boss of the stage, you get a spider and are unprepared, gg.

I'm sorry there is just, nothing good to say about this spider, i know it is a low chance of spawning but it still can happen and usually you're never prepared. Though not the "worst" game mechanic, though sadly enough, it is far down there in my list of opinions. I don't think I've ever seen anyone react to the spider as a matter of fact, i'm sure people have done it, but I've never seen it done.

Though, stage 1 flawless is the only thing you had to say about it? I hate to say it, but that's a very weak defense on the mechanic, you can easily get around it and still argue it for later stages because like i said, it adds 1 to that death counter and will make things harder for you and make you more cautious.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: November 28, 2014, 02:24:44 PM »
infern0 real time counter or it didn't happen, or if you mean death count.

« on: November 27, 2014, 01:07:16 PM »
I hate to say it but I actually do not like that game mechanic, it was funny the first time, but just the first time.

I know you can react to it, but the thing is you're never prepared for the spider and if you're going for flawless run, you will lose it just because of that spider.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hi everyone :3
« on: November 25, 2014, 01:05:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum babouy :)

Off Topic / Re: please post more
« on: November 22, 2014, 12:55:13 AM »
I posted

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: [Request] Links for Uhuhu and Galaxy v1.04
« on: November 04, 2014, 01:33:47 PM »
Uhuhu Spike 1 is in the Uhuhu Spike 2 folder, i gave denferok my zip file for his completed games list.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: November 02, 2014, 01:46:04 PM »
https://i.gyazo.com/8d49e5d05264e3219f0042a3c0dba8b8.png

Hard mode done, very hard is next. I'll probably record this playthrough.

Oh great, you're going to pull a Blue, since he was doing this on Very Hard a month ago or something xD

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: October 29, 2014, 08:41:11 PM »
https://prntscr.com/514udr So uhh. forehead 2 progress, i made it here, all secrets, all everything so far, I will try my best at this Extra Devas, no promises, but, I guess i can make this work somehow.

The final boss of the game was such a push over though, 20 minutes total, not bad at all

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: IWBTSZ2 - plz help me get to next save )
« on: October 27, 2014, 03:57:55 PM »
httpss://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html
Screenshot Program

httpss://gyazo.com/
Alternate Screenshot Program

once took screenshot, post link.
Sample: https://prntscr.com/50dewb

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: IWBTSZ2 - plz help me get to next save )
« on: October 27, 2014, 03:50:50 PM »
i will excuse your english for being russian.

However what you're asking is for someone to save hack for you, which no, i'm sorry, it's not happening from me, if you want to get past something, you either do it or give up, besides on the other hand you did not post any screenshots of what jump you're stuck on, so post screenshots.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Greetings
« on: October 26, 2014, 01:27:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :4Head:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30