Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - L4Vo5

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
General Games / Re: Never Ending Sentence
« on: May 26, 2016, 06:38:15 PM »

Oh, "M" worked! Thanks!

Just downloaded the 1.10 standalone version. And there's no sound!
Does anyone else have this issue?

Meet and Greet! / Re: o shit waddup
« on: May 16, 2016, 10:39:14 AM »
Honestly I took it more as a joke than a real suggestion. Now I'm not sure if he was actually trolling or just joking >.>

I was joking, but i kinda understand people reacting like that

Meet and Greet! / Re: o shit waddup
« on: May 15, 2016, 11:43:28 AM »
OK, ok...
Welcome man, sorry for that post.

Well... You could download a hacked version with everything completed, then use the portal room to get to whatever stage you were in (in your case it would be Stage 3 boss)
Downsides: you'll already have the secrets (and i don't know if you can even "pretend" to get it by beating the screen again) and the achievements.
You could also hack the game and decompile it/whatever. But you need some windows knowledge, or files knowledge, or binary idk (i heard someone say the anti-decompiler was simple to reverse, but of course... most people wouldn't even know where to start)

In one line of code:
Code: [Select]
image_xscale = sign(sign(enemy.x-player.x)+0.1)enemy.x can be replaced with x if the instance calling is the enemy. And player.x can be replaced with x if the instance calling is the player.

Off Topic / Re: opinion
« on: May 05, 2016, 09:42:23 PM »
You're point being? d( ╯⊙ ⊱⊙╰ )b
It's the view or judgement i formed about this topic

Off Topic / Re: opinion
« on: May 05, 2016, 06:32:52 PM »
This post is dumb

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!
« on: May 02, 2016, 11:13:15 AM »
People like me would give it somewhere around a 30.
And the average player I don't think would rate a game with say 1-frames or cancels a 50.
You should really try to rate based on what the average player would expect. I'd also like to point out that most games are really above 60-70 (for the average player), and i think it should somehow change (i don't have any ideas other than letting us rate up to 200 or something). But giving hard games a 30 because you found it easy might cause new players to think that the game is truly 30, and it might scare them off because if THAT'S how hard a 30 is, imagine a 60.
Basically what i'm saying is: if a game requires a technique that took you hours to learn, try including those hours in the difficulty rating (but don't make it only depend on that)

Gameplay & Discussion / Why does this keep happening??
« on: April 26, 2016, 12:10:09 AM »
I.. won't be able to keep my sanity if this keeps happening half of the time. I can't find a solution or a reason
youtu.be/Lz8uwHNuO1k

I think most engines use a menu selection screen as the first room, so changing that might bring some serious problems

And if 8 WERE the limit, it would most likely be something for all arrays, and not just for global ones

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Kamilia 2 Save
« on: April 16, 2016, 01:43:33 PM »
Here. I happen to also be at boss rush (with no clears :C)

Video Discussion / Re: I Wanna Be The Archfoe 2
« on: April 11, 2016, 09:48:37 AM »
Nice!
Did you already knew exactly what was the best spot to save in each save, or did you figured them out just to make the video more fluid?
Also, was that song at the beggining made by the same guy who made furioso melodia? they sound really similar (oh wait nevermind, just advanced a little bit more on the video and heard the next song xD)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6