Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - L4Vo5

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / I Wanna beat this once and for all
« on: July 28, 2016, 11:29:36 PM »
Kill me please D:

Edit: YES I DID IT!

Gameplay & Discussion / Why does this keep happening??
« on: April 26, 2016, 12:10:09 AM »
I.. won't be able to keep my sanity if this keeps happening half of the time. I can't find a solution or a reason
youtu.be/Lz8uwHNuO1k

Gameplay & Discussion / Easy cancel-jumping
« on: March 24, 2016, 05:37:53 PM »
I don't know if this was known (If it wasn't.. Yay!!. If it was, probably not everyone knows, so i hope it helps), but i just discovered a really easy way to cancel jump in certain situations.
Apparently it works at least with fangames that use the yuuutu engine (wich is a whole lot anyways).
It only works when you're going right (or probably left if the fangame "prefers" that direction), what you have to do is:
1.Press shift
2.Start going right
3.Press the other shift
4.Relase the first shift you pressed
5.Success!
You can wait as much as you want between steps, so it's not at all frame-perfect :D.

PS: In the subject of cancel-jumping, anyone here knows exactly how and why they work?

Gameplay & Discussion / Stuck in Not Another Magic Tower Game.
« on: March 17, 2016, 10:58:41 PM »
First time i play this game. So far it's pretty good. BUT now i'm stuck!
What do i do?? i've tought of using cheats but that can't be the only way to do it, that would mean you're not supposed to get the ending first-try wich i don't think is a good idea.
As i see it, i was supposed to kill that red monster cherry on the right, but went down and saved instead. Is there any solution???

Pages: [1]