Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ShadowsDieAway

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]
Gameplay & Discussion / [Request] Links for Uhuhu and Galaxy v1.04
« on: November 04, 2014, 10:23:45 AM »
Hey, I have the download links for Uhuhu 2 and Uhuhu 3 but can't seem to find the first one. Anyone have it on hand?

Also on the wiki it has I Wanna Be the Galaxy v1.01 but I have v1.04 on my computer, does anyone have the link to the updated version?

Thanks a bunch!

Art & Graphics / Emote / Icon Request Thread
« on: November 03, 2014, 12:45:39 AM »
If anyone has requests for emotes or sub icons please let me know. Here are some of the ones that I've made thus far for reference or for inspiration.

The LethalFrag emotes are the ones on his channel, however keep in mind that most of the concept ones are still drafts and need to be cleaned up considerably, or are merely ideas jotted into photoshop.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hello
« on: November 02, 2014, 01:31:09 AM »
Heya Joni o/

Meet and Greet! / Hello Everyone
« on: October 27, 2014, 03:03:06 PM »
Hey all, my name's Shadow, ShadowsDieAway, or simply Mike, whatever's easier for you.

I'm new to the fangames scene, watched Boshy speedruns for many months before trying it out myself (38 hours to beat on my first playthrough, phew), and then started playing other fangames two weeks ago.

Platorming was never my forte but I'm finding myself obsessed with the I Wanna games. So far I've beaten a few of the easier or moderate ones and have been torturing myself on the harder ones, but I'm having fun with each that I play.

Also racing's been fun, did a few with Timmeh and one each with BBF and Mulla. Those are fun since it forces me to really try and keep up with others who have experience, and of course chat with others doing the same thing I am.

Cya all in the streams!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]