Thank you very much Joni ! Glad you enjoyed the game.
So while I was watching AGDQ I noticed that everytime someone would do a skip in a game the crowd would react positively and enjoy it a lot. Up until now I tried to fix every single skip in Co-op. Design wise I thought it was the correct behavior. Today I realize that I was mistaken. Having a few skips wouldn't hurt a casual playthrough and make the game even more enjoyable to watch while shortening a run's duration at the same time. Replaying the game and trying to find every single skip could also be fun, so here is a new patch !Version 1.63
- Added 1 skip in Stage 1
- Reverted back a lot of skips in Stage 2. Added 2 ways to avoid backtracking (you can only do one or the other)
- Stinkycheese's skip is back in Stage 3 (+1 old skip nobody found yet)
- Reverted back a huge skip in Stage 4
- Slightly nerfed Shimakaze 3-2 (trail attack)
- Potentially dangerous: changed max fall speed from 500 to 450 pixels per secondshttps://futuroueb.free.fr/IWBTC